Important:Please read!(Updated)

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello KDMHMD-ians!

I'm here to bring your attention,to some "big problems",this Section,has been facing for the past some days!

No Comments:

I've seen many people posting "Comments" in the sticky topics,which say "No Comments"!This is a big problem,that almost each and every Forum is facing,these days!

Please,be careful!When a sticky says "No Comments",that means no comments or no replies should be made in that specific topic!

So,please,indly,don't post any comments or make any replies,in the topics,which say "No comments"!

Use of "Thank You" Button:

It's also been noticed that some members post replies,as "Thanks" or "Thank you",etc.in the Updates' Topic!This isn't allowed!

We've been provided with a "Thank You" button,and the IF Development Team has asked us a million of times to use that button,instead of makin' replies saying "Thanks" or anything similar.

That would be easier for the Dev.Team members,as they will not have to go through each and every reply!

So,if u want to thank any member for any specific topic,then please click the "Thank You" button!

So,please bare with the Dev.Team,and try and take the above-mentioned,seriously.As,this is our very own Forum,and we should take care of it,ourselves.Please take this post,as a request,rather than an order.

Please,be careful,in the Future!πŸ˜ƒ

Regards,

Amina...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok ditto!!! Thank you soo much Amina!! Apka command sar aankhon par!! πŸ˜† 😳
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
^ I second that!! Thank you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i third that πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†  ..will keep in mind.. chalo bhaiiyo aur behno.. amina kii baat ko gaur see dhyaan dijiyega πŸ˜†   πŸ˜ƒ  thx aminuπŸ‘Edited by yulZ - 16 years ago
Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yulZ

i third that πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†  ..will keep in mind.. chalo bhaiiyo aur behno.. amina kii baat ko gaur see dhyaan dijiyega πŸ˜†   πŸ˜ƒ  thx aminuπŸ‘

Thanks amina!

angelic eyes thumbnail
Thanxx for the notice Amina.Will bear in mind..πŸ˜ƒ