Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The epi starts with Heer getting caught by Prem..Prem lights a lighter infront of heers face..heer is covering her face with her hand..prem moves her hand away slowly...Heer turns and Prem keeps looking at her, remembering all the times he had seen those eyes...Heer and Prem are eye locked  and heer slowly slides the ring on prem's little finger (woot woot) Preet calls for Prem as BB (Big brother) and Heer runs away..Prem goes behind her...Preet is like, age ladki peeche bhai..and runs behind her...heer runs down the stairs with her mile long dupatta...prem follows..Dj tries to stop Prem..but he is nowhere near stopping..Dj thinks why is Prem running  away like a rajdhani express Heer and prem run outside..and heer sees a waiting car, sits in and the car takes off..its the catering walas car...prem notes down then number of the car..and then looks at his finger and remembers the moment when Heer slid the ring into his fingers and thinks..she came and then she went..her going has made me realise tht my life is bonding into a relationship with someone else...i should think about her now..there heer tells the car driver to stop and gets out returning the apron...Prem thinks..who is that girl..why did she want my engagement ring..why do i keep bumping into her so many times..Heer thinks I wanted to bring back my ring..but what would he think about me that i was stealing it from him..why does he come infront of me so much..Prem thinks..why do i feel her pain in her eyes..why do i see her everywhere..in the shiv mandir n other places..she is a standger and yet her pain is like my own..why is it so painful..Heer is walking..and bumps into Manmeet's mother..she blasts Heer left right n center for heer being alone in the road at so late in the night as the society has gone bad and tells her tht she needs to talk to Dj about it...

Dj and Aspreet meet and Aspreet says i dont want this relationship with my son..Dj is trying to act sad..Asp says i dont want such unmarried girls for my house who have no culture and roam around at night..DJ pleads her not to break the relation..Asp is adamant..and says her mom dad never did anything about the dowry we had asked for..and on top of tht her beauty...Dj says..as for giving n taking..the and is still heer's..once she gets married we will change the name of the land on Manmeets name..heer feels hasseled..DJ very cleverly tells Asp tht the land will eventually become theres...Dj pleads and fakes to Asp...Asp leaves...Dj comes to Heer..Heer says what did you do...why did you promise the land..Dj says here i am trying to save your relation and you are worrying about your land..Heer says baba never wanted to sell tht land, it was so dear to him..Dj says if i could I wouldnt have asked for it..but we are not so rich to pay for the marriage of 4 daughters..tht land has to be given away....Heer is tearful...Dj convinces Heer to give up the land..and goes away....

Lalit is smoking cigar..Preet sees and rats him out to Gayatri and tells her there is smoke in the house..Gy goes out to the hall and smells cigar smoke and meanwhile..Prem walks in on lalit..lalit chokes on the smoke..and prem is shocked..They both see Gy coming..feeling scared..Lalit puts the cigar in Prems hands and Gy comes and is shocked to see the cigar in Prems hand..Lalit catches the cue and says arent you ashamed of smoking before your dad..Preet is confused..Gy says prem was smoking? lalit goes on to try to scold Prem a lil more..Gy says..arent you ashamed of yourself lalitji, you are making me a fool? My son does not even know to hold a cigar and you are making him the culprit? Prem all the while holding the cigar in a rather wierd manner looks like a lost puppy! Lalit takes the cigar from prems hand and says you dont know how to hold a cigar..and show him to do it and only then realises his mistake..Gy says you smoke cigar and you are putting the blame on my son! Preet ceases the opportunity and says, Yeah mom I told he was the one..he was smoking..lalit says Preet you are not my son..Preet says yeah I agree.."Kahain yeh ujda chaman aur kahan mein Sarsoin ka khet" meaning where his dads balding head and where is his full hair head..lalit curses preet that he cannot be his son atall he got changed in the hospital..preet says yeah dad you are right it must have been a bald baby in the hospital..and lalit chases Preet and Gy comes to prem, holds her ear and says Do not even dare hold a cigar again..prem looks at her and smiles...

Heer is crying...Meher comes to her and is upset tht they just lost the land..heer tells her not to worry as she will not give up the land in any case...thts dad's last nishani and I will not give tht up atall..meher asks what will she do..heer says she will find a job and work and get money to save the land..Lalit happens to pass them with newspaper in his hand and overhears their conversation..he looks at the classified column n feels sad...Next day morning..Heer is up and trying to wake Meher up..she keeps going back to sleep...Heer gets frustrated with Meher and tells her to keep smiling and opens the door to find the newspaper on the door step...she picks it up and goes in...n wakes meher up and asks her to look at some job openings...Heer says God has shown me the path..he will get me the job too...

Asp walks in and says I did exactly wht you asked me too...from now on its your responsibility..Dj walks out in the dark room n says you dont worry about it..your work is done right..thts good..i had to do this with them..else all the roads to get the land would have gone..after the marriage is over, the land is mine and heer is yours..Asp says as much as you need the land, i need heer more..Dj says we need to keep the girls threatening from time to time..only then will they give up the land...just keep watching how with love i will get that land away from them...I need tht land at any cost..you just keep watching how i do it Aspreet...and the epi ends on Dj's scheming face...

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*param02mrvlsmedhsishidimptana327archie76pritijoshiharish_kenruby_rennezanabegsumu87crazyballsanju4evabzpunjabinanda_gopa~farah_r~isxxhixxt@MeeraXDpremdewaaninabz8888abhilashasharmapiyualkaangelic eyesjesss.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Upd Apr15 - Prem Heer meet.." in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanju4eva

sanju4eva

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
thanks u sooooooo much i was trying to study but my dimag was waiting for the post!!! LOL

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Yayyyy!!!!!!!!! An awesome episode...thanksss a lot Sunaina Di!! Big smile Embarrassed

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
thanks Clap

daddysgirl786

Goldie

daddysgirl786

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!! hehe "mile long dupatta" i love that expression Smile

cameroon16

IF-Dazzler