Aamir-Kareena 'jodi' bigger than Aamir &

monzyxo thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Aamir-Kareena 'jodi' bigger than Aamir-Kajol?

Kareena would be acting opposite Aamir in Raju Hirani's next film. A source close to the actress reveals that Kareena is very excited about being paired opposite the intense Khan.

Already trade insiders are touting the Aamir-Kareena jodi to be bigger than Aamir-Kajol in Fanaa. After all, Kajol was numero uno then and today it is Kareena who is queen bee.

Says a source attached to the project, "Kareena has worked with SRK and Salman but never with Aamir before. With Raju's film, she will definitely make a fabulous pair with Aamir."

Well, we will see!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
noooooooooooooo
fanaaa rox
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What they say "WE WILL SEE"

Another of KAreena PR....KAjol is way beyond this number system..she is a married woman with kid and still going strong.. and it is a very big thing...

I liked kareena in JWM..and htat was becasue the film was good same like I liked Socha Na Tha....

So lets see if she get another hit....
madsoul0226 thumbnail
emm kajol is still the queen bee for me..
she is just a classic.

kareena has a long way to go b4 she gets to kajol's place.

ahh and personal opinion.. aamir and kareena dont really make a good llooking pair.

well goodluck to her
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good grief!I am sure Kajol must be shaking and biting her nails 😆

Why does it always have to be this way Kareena?It is great news, but you simply dont allow people to be happy for you!
omg as much as i like kareena the medias building her up too much!!! after just one film suddenly shes big 😕