Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Socha na tha(V6 pg5) Ash/Preet/Dj dance

jedi_girl Goldie
jedi_girl
jedi_girl

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Hello everybody!Smile

Well I've had an idea in my mind for quite a while now and it's about the thoughts of our dear characters in the show. I've been finally inspired enough( also gathered enough courage) to do it. This will be a collection of what they were thinking in those scenes which I felt are the most memorable. I'm aiming at romantic, dramatic and mainly funny stuffLOL This is just to have some fun so I mean no offence.Smile

( note: what is written in pink is what happened in the episode. What is in blue is my interpretation of what the characters could have been thinking. I just realised that I hadn't mentionned thisWink)

15th April episode...

In Prem's room- The Prem-Heer scene.

There she was... trying to escape from him in the darkness of the night. She moved stealthily and quickly as her instincts took over.

Prem ko mujhe dekhna nahin chaahiye! Heer kept chanting in her head until she felt a strong hand grab her slender wrist. He caught her and pushed her against the wall, locking her.

'Kaun ho tum?' he said in a low yet decided whisper. He repeated the question even if she covered her face with her arm.

Prem: Yeh kya ho raha hain? Pehle to mandir mein wo thi... aur ab yeh ladki! Yahaan to ajeb ladkiyoon ka mela hain! Sab apna chehra chupati hain...

Heer: Arara!! Main to phas gayi! Kahan hain mera 5m duppata....

Prem: Chorni kahin ki!

Heer: Koi hawa bhi nahin hain....

Prem: Abhi iska chehra dikhega.

He looked for the lighter in his pocket but his eyes never left her.

Heer: Hawa hota to apne dupatta se apna chehra chupa deti... warna mere bal bhi hain! Hmm... Pehle mulaquat ki tarahwo mujhe nahin pehchanega...to kya huwa agar tab mein bhootni lagi... Prem to bhag jaega.

Just as Heer's eyes were getting used to the darkness the lighter threw a jet of spark on her. Slowly he approached her and moved her hand away with utmost easiness.

He had expected to see a chorni but what he had in front of him blew his wits away. Those same dark eyes full of pain. He could have recognised them anywhere and at any time. They were so expressive that he could distinguish every bit of suffering they held. But? How could the mandir girl be here? She was so beautiful. As beautiful as a blooming flower in the rising sunshine. What else could he have done except to stare at her and feel that her pain was his own?

Prem: Kitna dard hain ine aakhon mein? Kya hua isse ke wo itni takleef mein hain?

Heer: Wo mujhe iss tara se kyun dekh raha hain jaise wo mere saare dard apne saath lejaeyga? Kitne masoom hain yeh chehra.. Kya yeh wohi hain jo chachiji ne humse kaha tha?

Lost amidst their thoughts and the moment, they stayed that way until someone swiched on the light. It was Preet.

Heer: Main yahaan nahin reh sakti!

And off she ran as if her whole life depended upon it. Her dupatta dragged along the endless corridors but Prem wouldn't stop running after.

Heer: Bhag Dhano Bhag!!!

Prem: Are yeh hamesha bhagti kyon hain?

Heer: Yeh ghar bhi! Kitna bara hain? Kitna bhagoogi main? Agli baar to Prem ko bhagna parega!

Prem: Usne kya khaya hain morning mein ke yeh itni tezi se bhag rahi hain?? Main to thakne laga! Oi bhagne-wali, yeh koi rajdhani race nahin hain!

They finally reached the hall where everybody was gathered. Heer rushed down the stairs her dupatta flowing behind her....

Prem: Ab yeh dupatta?! Yeh kaise hota hain ke har waqt yeh 5m dupatta mere chehre se chipak jata hain? Aise to main choking se mar jaaooga!

They both pushed their way around the people to reach the door...

Heer: Log kab iss sentence, ' Mere raaste se hat jao!' , samjhegey?

Back on the road, they continued running until Heer saw an open car and decided to use to escape from Prem. She got into it and left Prem behind. She looked at him one last time. In the meanwhile, Prem had written down the car's plate number.

Prem and Heer: Kab hoga agla amna samna?

You like it? You hate it? Please comment! Thanks!Smile

Bhavna

Edited by jedi_girl - 04 June 2008 at 5:59am

salma_786786 Goldie
salma_786786
salma_786786

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
bin sooo depressed wid how da show is goin but this cheered me up Smile Smile Smile dis is sooooo funny... u ave dne a wicked job, loved it coz i culd imagen dis happenin.... LOL LOL LOL
::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome...idea!! I love it!!! I'll love to read more!! Big smile Embarrassed Clap
talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
hahahaha ,nice one... keep it up!
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
OMG! Bhavna this was fantastic!!ClapClap
ROFLHad me laughing for ages, I loved your '5m Dupatta' jokes..haha..'meri chehre se chipaki jaatha hai'ROFL Loved that and then when will people understand the meaning of 'move out of my way'LOLLOLLOL Great stuff! Please do more! I loved itClapClap

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nazara Goldie
Nazara
Nazara

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

ROFLHad me laughing for ages, I loved your '5m Dupatta' jokes..haha..'meri chehre se chipaki jaatha hai'ROFL Loved that and then when will people understand the meaning of 'move out of my way'LOLLOLLOL Great stuff! Please do more! I loved itClapClap

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me 2! Please do more!

jedi_girl Goldie
jedi_girl
jedi_girl

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by salma_786786

bin sooo depressed wid how da show is goin but this cheered me up Smile Smile Smile dis is sooooo funny... u ave dne a wicked job, loved it coz i culd imagen dis happenin.... LOL LOL LOL

Thanks Salma!Big smile Yeah the show was depressing with PH not meeting but let's hope that now that they have, we'll be treated with lots of cute PH scenesWink

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Awesome...idea!! I love it!!! I'll love to read more!! Big smile Embarrassed Clap

Originally posted by talkativetaurus

hahahaha ,nice one... keep it up!

That's soooo sweet! Thankoo!!Smile

Originally posted by Nazara

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me 2! Please do more!

I'm really glad that you liked it that much!EmbarrassedSmile I was  nervous posting it but your comments encourage me a lot! Thanks a lot! Big smileBig smile

jedi_girl Goldie
jedi_girl
jedi_girl

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

16th April scene

Ashleesha and Meher scene

( okay, from what I can gather, Meher used to be a very brave girl.. I don't understand why she changed and tolerates everything that the evilqueen Dj doesAngryTongue As I was watching this scene I was particularly interested in imagining what Meher could have been thinking...Enjoy!Smile)

Asleesha was getting ready for now 3 hours in a row. One wondered why she took all that time to put all that white powder on her face when it wouldn't change anything to her personality. Daljeet had sent Meher( poor girl) to bring Ash's shoes to her. Meher put them near the bed where Ash sat and waited for her to say something.

Ash: Mama ne ek kaam accha kya.. Iss moti ko bhej diya...

Meher: Tumhe kya lagta hain? Main jaanti hoon ke tum mujhe moti kehti ho!Angry Prem-ji ko bhi tumne mota kaha... Apne aap ko dekha hain?? Ek dum chipkali ki jaise dikhti ho. Main to...kya kehtein hain... tandrust hoon!

' Ab dekhte hain kaunsa sandal Ash ke dress se match karta hain,' Ash said before swinging her hair around. Each time she would point at one pair and just as Meher would take it, she would dislike it and then waste another 10 mins to choose something else.

Meher( in a high pitched mimicking voice) :  Ab dekhte hain kaunsa sandal Ash ke dress se match karta hain ... Choro! Tum kya mogambo ho ke har waqt apne app ko third person me refer karo, ' Mogambo kush hua' ....Muhahahaha! Mujhe to lagta ke tum andhi ho... Black dress mein to black hi sab se accha hain, na?? To tum orange sandal par ishara kyun kar rahi ho??

After  some very long moments, Ash finally decided herself on a pair of black shoes.

Ash: Finally! After so much time, I finally got the perfect shoes...

Meher:Sleepy SleepyFinally.. 3 ghante ke baad ussne kuch chuna bhi.

Just when Ash was going to wear it she said: ' Isse to main kaise pehen sakti hoon? Isme to kitni dhool miti hain... Ek kaam karo, isse saaf karna'

Meher: Main kya tumari gulaam hoon?? Oi hum log 21st century mein hain.. Apna kaam khud karo.

Meher took the cloth lying in the shoerack but Ash stopped her, ' Isse mere sandal aur gande ho jaaeingey'

Meher: To, idiot, isse yahan kyun rakha?? Are main kisse poonch rahi hoon? Dhai gram brains to hain nahin issme aur main chali usse kaun banega crorepati khelne!

' Tu apne dupatte se saaf karle,' Ash said while she out on her earrings.

' Dupatte se?' Meher replied softly.

' Baad mein dholeingey'

Ash: Yeh dupatta mujhe dede, Thakur! Yeh dupatta mujhe dede!LOL

Meher: Dhonewale hain to kya hum tumare disco wale kapare use karlein?

Meher relunctantly took the sandal in her hand...

Meher( thinking...) : agar mein iska khoon kar leti hoon, to kis raftar se bhagna hoga mujhe taki mein police se bach jaoonGeekLOL? Hmm... Ab mujhe lagta hain ke mujhe Maths ki classes bunk nahin karni thi...

Voila! How was it? It's very short, I know.. but I'll do something better with the next epi.Wink

Edited by jedi_girl - 17 April 2008 at 1:12pm

Go to top