India-Forums

sandhya's bad attitude

johnslove Senior Member
johnslove
johnslove

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
wow sandhya was soooo bitter when prachi wished her luck...i mean even when sajid said "prachi who won by more marks" she cut in and said 'not marks votes'.....theres something called good sportsmanship ms. mridul..you should learn it from prachi

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
she is not exactly rude..she is too frank..she cannot sugar coat things...and what she said was right..prachi did win because of votes because sandhya's marks were higher than her...but yeah prachi is sweeter and sandhya is more bindaas...nature sabka thoda diff hota hai
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I can't stand Sandhya Embarrassed . She is still bitter about Prachi winning over her in JDJ.

Sunday night episode while adult singers were singing tv camera was on and off showing her face with that expression which she carries.   Embarrassed Ouch Dead

She should really be careful how her face looks on camera with that expression. Not very eye pleasing Dead
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
i agree her expressions r somewhat not pleasing to the eyes LOL i think this pleasing thing is there in prachi..but i like sandhya...i have always liked her acting and to an extent i think its gud that she is bindaas and does not sugar coat things...atleast u know that she means wht she says...i think she is not rude..being rude is bad but i didnt find her rude
anhaita Newbie
anhaita
anhaita

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
i find sandhya rude.although,i have always liked her as an actress,but since i saw her in jdj,i dont admire her that much now.i think she lacks sportsmanship.everybody is aware of the format of the show.in reality shows it is a combination of talent and popularity.sandhya lacked in popularity very badly in comparision with prachi.i dont understand why contestant crib about it later on.with all due respect to sandhya, i think it is high time she should accept the bitter truth that she is a runner up,and prachi the winner.
apothecary IF-Dazzler
apothecary
apothecary

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
She wasnt rude but it was true that prachi won by votes and she was correcting him
desighal Senior Member
desighal
desighal

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Sandya needs to be more tactful and be a bigger person. All she could have said is Thanks Prachi!!! How many ppl really care wether she won by votes or marks. PPl only remember that Prachi won!

However i do think that Sandya is blunt to the point of rudness...there is a thin line in that.

D
akash99 IF-Sizzlerz
akash99
akash99

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 7:39am | IP Logged
she is bitter in her language

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

TRP and GRP Ratings - Week 18 TRP and GRP Ratings - Week 18  199

TellyBuzz brings to you the TRP and GRP rankings of popular television ...

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index