KKUSUM THROWS A PARTY! JAN 13TH!!!!

Posted: 19 years ago
Kkusum throws a party
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   January 8, 2005

Shaheen Parkar
Kkusum
(Manasi Joshi Roy)
In a soap crossover, characters from various Sony serials will step into the daily Kkusum in a special episode.

The party sequence will have Kkusum (Manasi Joshi Roy) mingle with these characters from Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Kkoi Dil Mein Hai, Hum 2 Hain Na and CID.

Slated to be telecast on January 13, this charity party sequence will set the platform for the return of Taashu (Narayani Shastri) in the daily. Taashu is Abhay's (Anuj Saxena) former wife. The episode will end with Taashu's arrival much to the discomfort of Kkusum.

Kruttika (Karishma Tanna), Jassi (Mona Singh), Sohan (Ejaz Khan), Shakti Anand (Crime Patrol)
"It's an interesting turn in the show," says Manasi Joshi Roy who plays the title role of Kkusum.

"The action shifts to Shimla where Garv (Chetan Hansraj) is honeymooning with Kali (Rucha Gujarathi). There is this big charity party happening for the relief of the tsunami victims when all these characters appear playing themselves," she says.

The track has Kkusum being stalked by a mystery person who kills someone else assuming her to be Kkusum.

This case of mistaken identity murder will have ACP Pradyuman (Shivaji Satam) and his CID team investigating the case while a party is on with these various soap personas as guests at the bash.

Shaila (Nigaar Z Khan) at the shoot of the charity party episode in Kkusum
Who was there at Kkusum's party…

Jassi (Mona Singh) and Arman (Apoorva Aghinotri) from Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin.
ACP Pradyuman (Shivaji Satam) and his CID team.
Anchor Shakti Anand of Crime Patrol.
Samay (Hiten Tejwani) and Kruttika (Karishma Tanna) of Kkoi Dil Mein Hai.
Shaila (Nigaar Z Khan) and Kareena/Koel (Hansika Motwani) of Hum 2 Hain Na.
Sohan (Ejaz Khan) of Kkusum

Edited by smilingstar3 - 19 years ago
yep! i can't wait to watch it either
I think Ejaz will die in this episode!!
how can they show samay(hiten tejwani) there because didn't he play jyoti's husband in kkusum for awhile? 😕

anyways, thx for sharing!

Edited by shahidlover24 - 19 years ago
WOW!! cant waitt..... the thing that sukz it that its gonna be on a thursday so we gotta wait to c wat happend till monday lolzEdited by larkianjanese - 19 years ago
Originally posted by shahidlover24

how can they show samay(hiten tejwani) there because didn't he play jyoti's husband in kkusum for awhile? 😕

anyways, thx for sharing!

omg---i did not realize that---you are so right, shahidlover!! I can't believe that Ekta forgot about that! 😕
oh bangwani!! it is mansi  again she need to lose weight ? she is horrible too fat!! 😕 very ugly.
Even i cant wait for this episode.

Originally posted by anjali308

omg---i did not realize that---you are so right, shahidlover!! I can't believe that Ekta forgot about that! 😕

As usual she made a boo boo......lol....ekta.......well but i would like to watch this episode.....

same here! i would also like to watch this episode!