comment on the other other 1 i just updated that one FF is it love
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
yaar luvd it
kitna short tha tho"!
ZaraCZaara thumbnail
😭 😭 hope he becums her husband soon cuz the discription of he husband resembles him 😉
zaramalik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
k recap rannu feels bad abt kanya and how he was rude

----------------------------------------

But why should i bee srry Ranbir said in his mind like yu no its not my fault i didnt no and plus she stepped on my shoes ... but she was crying and i relli cant stand people cry maybe i should call... nah she'll get over it or maybe ..... no i shouldnt say srry why i dont mean it w/e its good her husband died no1 would want a wife who steps on your shoes!!!

-----------------------------------------------

A WEEK LATER

Ranbir sees Kanya with a bboy shes hugging him and shaking his hand "I'll call you" he heard the guy say " ill be waiting kanya said she was walking ryt when Ranbir stepped in front of her

---------------------------------------

Kanya looked up and her smile turned into a frown

K: excuse me

R: wht excuse me tumhare husband margaya isliye

Kanyas eyes were filling up with tears

K: dekho thats none of your buisness now move plz

R: i wasnt done.... your husband died and now your hugging anoother guy and dating him

K: listen....

R: im not done!!! i feel happy for yur husband even if he went to hell he would be in a better place atleast hes not in your arms!!!

K: watch your mouth

R: wht are yopu gonna do call your husband or your boyfriend over there

K: listen im warning you (crying)

R: wht warning you have a bf hug him and now your ready to give me a lecture on how i should mind my buissness this is the reason ... this is the reasn why i hate gurls becuz their cheap and dishonest like YU!!! i feel so srry for your husband when he got married to gyou it was like he was drinking poison i bet you he's so happy ryt now he didnt love yu or he might of but one things for sure yu didnt love him!!!

K: STOP RIGHT THERE!!! WHO ARE YU TO TELL ME I DIDNT LOVE MY HUSBAND HE WAS MY WORLD MY EVERYTHING OK WHO ARE YU TO SAY THAT YUR NO ONE YUR JUST A BLODDY IDIOT WWHO DOESNT NO REALATIONSHIPS AND JUST LIKES BASHING PEOPLE YUR NOTHING LIKE MY HUSBAND AND THATS Y YU DONT THINK MY HUSBAND WAS THE BEST HE RESPECTED WOMEN ONE THING YU COULD NEVER LEARN I PITY ON YOU AND YOUR PARENTS WHT HAVE THEY THOUGHT YU PRBABLY A LOT BUT YU PROBABLY DONT LISTEN YOUR A MRON YU DONT NO NOTHING YEA YU GOT LUCKY BY BEING BORN IN A RICH FAMILY AND GOT ATOMATIC MONEY BUT.... YU DONT NO ANYTHING ELSE JUST BECUZ YU HAVE MONEY YU THINK YU RULE THE WORLD WELL GUESS WHT MY HUSBAND HAD MONEY AND HE WAS 10000 X BETTER THAN YU WANNA NO WHY CUZ HE WORKED FOR IT!!!

r: EXCUSE ME YUR TALKING TO RANBIR NANDA

K: WELL EXCUSE ME BUT YOUR TALKING TO KANYA GODBOLE

R : O WELL WHO WAS THAT GUY THAT YU WERE HUGGING

K; THAT GUY WAS MY BROTHER!!!! WE SAID THAT I SHOULD IGNORE JERKS LIKE YU AND HE WANTED ME TO TALK TO HIS BOSS CUZ HIS BOSS NEEDED TO ASK ME A FEW QUESTIONS SO HE SAID HE'LL CALL ME

there's total silence

---------------------------------------------

ok thats all for ryt npow relli srry but i gotta go i cant update the title i'll get zohra to do it at 7:30 uz thats when we'll cum bak ok leave comments plz
Zohra.A thumbnail
IT'S NOT MY TURN NEXT IT'S ZARAS AGAIN 😊
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great update. but why soo short?
please continue soon 😊