Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shlvrv_Niva

IF-Dazzler

shlvrv_Niva

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I feel ki prem and heer have so much pain from the very beginning of their relationship, and this is gonna continue for some more time, heer is always crying and prem's heart keeps on hurting for unknown reason, so inka to dard ka rishta hai, and in hindi we have this kahawat that dard ka rishta sabse bada hota hai, so prem and heer's relationship is the best of all relationships.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "inka to dard ka rishta hai" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I knowwwwwwww
Its sooo pure...and soft
I mean both are so soft spoken and nice people...
It reflects when they are together in a scene
Perfect couple

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Exactly!!! A Dard ka Rishta is the msot purest as well, i can't remember but my Dadi tried me a story about another famous couple who has this same story, like when one hurted the other would know..

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

shlvrv_Niva

IF-Dazzler

shlvrv_Niva

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Exactly!!! A Dard ka Rishta is the msot purest as well, i can't remember but my Dadi tried me a story about another famous couple who has this same story, like when one hurted the other would know..

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

exactly, and prem and heer feel each others painEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I know, it was some folk tale lovestory, I'm not sure which one Ouch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 7:23am | IP Logged
yes heer n prem's love is very different from other stories it starts with pin n will eventually grow in love Embarrassed Embarrassed

ouma i think ur dadi told u abt laila n majnu story their love was very pure n intense which grew by time n never got less Embarrassed both used 2 feel each other's pain n happiness Big smile when majnu was beaten laila's blood used 2 fall n vice versa eventually their love story had tragic end cause laila's husband killed majnu instantly laila also died n both were burried besides each other Big smile

priya Smile

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

yes heer n prem's love is very different from other stories it starts with pin n will eventually grow in love Embarrassed Embarrassed

ouma i think ur dadi told u abt laila n majnu story their love was very pure n intense which grew by time n never got less Embarrassed both used 2 feel each other's pain n happiness Big smile when majnu was beaten laila's blood used 2 fall n vice versa eventually their love story had tragic end cause laila's husband killed majnu instantly laila also died n both were burried besides each other Big smile

priya Smile

Priya! That is the one!!Thank you!Embarrassed Its so pure, and didn't Majno get beaten up and the moment he died Laila stopped breathing too?!? See the Prem and Heer resemble this story, but I hope either do not die!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

sanju4eva

sanju4eva

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 9:58am | IP Logged
they can feel eachother's feelings par how come prem cant feel that she is the heer he is feeling in him?? he feels that heer ka dard uska aapna hai but he doesnt know why!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top