Zee Marathi

India-Forums

369?????

krishara Goldie
krishara
krishara

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged

hi to all asambhavfans,

yesterday i saw shubhra recalling something 369 and nikhil's death again and again??? i m thinking abt this 369 but cant assume anything abt it.what do u think???  what is this 369? and how it is related with nikhil's death??

pl guide me think something....i m very excited abt it....

mj0511 Groupbie
mj0511
mj0511

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Hmmmmmm....369.. yes, even i saw that in yesterday's episode. Looks like something is going to happen. Well!! I dont think so that this has anything to do with Nikhil's death. I feel that Shubhra's premonition of someone hitting the car is not Nikhil, but someone else....... may be Prathamesh.. coz Prathamesh is Sulekha's next target, since he can play a hindrance in her plans.. Just my guess!! I may be wrong too. (Actually, I dont know what scenes they had shown during Nikhil's death, since i have started watching this serial just a few months back)

Anyways, I'm glad Tongue that this serial at least is taking grip.. had gotten bored with Chandu and treasure stuff.

3...6...9.... Question Question Question Kya hoga yeh... 369?? All we can do it just wait and watch!!!

mj0511
aryam Groupbie
aryam
aryam

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 2:26am | IP Logged
koni 14 APril cha episode upload or some written updates karel ka please?
lswarsetty Newbie
lswarsetty
lswarsetty

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i think that's the bus stop she went to with sulekha ,got hypnotised,lost & appeared at the vasaicha wada thru dr.samant & vikrant bhosle....
it's just my guess Smile
or may be it's 3rd june 1909 3/6/9
an important date in parvati's life....
vrukadam Newbie
vrukadam
vrukadam

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 3:23am | IP Logged
may be u r right.......this can be the same one, when Sulekha hypnotised her......its becoming more interesting now.......but now the director should not add more thrillers & suspense in it......now he should start resolve puzzle slowing and gradually.

I just love Asambhav and the director too!!! Wink

Regards,
Vrush
krishara Goldie
krishara
krishara

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 2:27am | IP Logged
hi frds,
this 369 is becoming more headeche na.Now sulekha also had made a drawing of 369...the director is tasting our patience now a days....
but vrush....i also
love asambhav and director Wink
so we have to keep patience................
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index