good news for all music lovers

rockswizard thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey all here is a good news for all of you. often in shops we find a lack of cd's of our taste. and plus we have to pay for them. heres something i am sure all forum members will love. we a group of 7 have started making music compilations for free and are distributing them via internet. compilations are in cd format and will be sent to you via email. we are keen to spread music for free. some examples are cd compilations of kunal gujawala, himesh reshammiya, sunidhi chauhan, shaan, shreya ghoshal etc etc. all those interested may please give your email id's in response to this post or may also PM to me directly. no formal or money transactions involves.

to the moderators i dnt know whether i was allowed to post this topic here but since this is MC i thought it would be nice to spread the news here. i am sorry if i wasnt supposed to. you may close the topic if you feel it is inappropriate. please note i am not advertising any other website. if i do get a good response i might give the links to cd's here also.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockswizard thumbnail
hmm it is! u wun a cd? plz post ur email id if u wish 1
rockswizard thumbnail
hey plz send in ur email ids on ***edited*** if u wish to get the sample cd. the next one is releasing on 20th! so i need to get the names b4 tht. n also i cn giv u complete info abt this project on ur emails. so kindly send ur email ids on the above address.

please do not post ur email address on the forum. you may use the private messaging service for this.
Edited by Adi's_GirL - 16 years ago
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok thanks ! i will do that 😉
Adi''s_GirL thumbnail
making compilations and distrubuting them for free without any permission is considered piracy and piracy is strictly prohibited on IF.

-closed-