Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
nallu,i stopped watching madurai.i'm simply reading u'r highlights.lets hope someone will come up with the update.
fuzz_13 thumbnail
Hey guys! I am back from my exam study break...I shall join in the discussion once I catch up with what's going on at the moment in Madurai.
fuzz_13 thumbnail
I saw today's episode and it was nice to see a Meenu-Saravanan seen once again...except it sucks that Meenu is rejecting Saravanan because she believes Velmurgan more than him. The last part of their scene together was sad when Meenu says that if watching her cry is what makes Saravanan happy, then to watch her cry 😒
kadhambari thumbnail
thanx dear.oh no,still rift exist,saravanan shd sumhow bring her back 2wards him by hook or crook.otherwise it is boring 2 see meenu & saravanan 😭 😭 24/7 yaar.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
welcome back fuzz.did ur exams well?

so the rift still exists too bad 😕
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
tuesday HL

1.saravan promises never to drink again to meenu(thank god)

2.mari informs anbhu abt the lawyer notice they have sent.

3.Meenu & saravan meet to discuss abt notice old meenu saravan back after long time 😃(but meenu makes it clear their paths r different) 😕
fuzz_13 thumbnail
Highlights for Wednesday's episode:

Meenu is talking about the court notice, Saravanan says to get on the bike and we'll go to the beach and think of something, but Meenu says to wait. Velmurgan comes and asks Saravanan to drop by home because Azhagi and their mom have been looking for him. He takes Saravanan's bike and asks Meenu to come with him to the laywer's house to discuss the case.

Saravanan and friends:
Saravanan decides to go meet Veerapandi mama to discuss the case issue and change his mind because he does not know the truth about who he is. He says he wants to do it for Meenu because she is wondering how to resolve this problem

Saravanan meets Veerapandi:
Veerapandi yells at Saravanan for him and Meenu cheating him. Saravanan begs Veerapandi to reunite as a family, but he says no because last time we stood united as a family a murder occured. Saravanan tries his best to convince his mama but he gets slapped and Veerapandi drags him off the fields telling him to leave.

Saravanan calls Meenu saying that he went and meet Veerapandi mama and he knew the truth about who they are.
fuzz_13 thumbnail
I really like Saravanan's acting in the last scene with Veerapandi. He genuinly cares about the family uniting because he asks his mama to take all the sothu (inheritence) and even goes to the extent of begging his mama. Nice acting by Saravanan here 😊
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzz_13

I really like Saravanan's acting in the last scene with Veerapandi. He genuinly cares about the family uniting because he asks his mama to take all the sothu (inheritence) and even goes to the extent of begging his mama. Nice acting by Saravanan here 😊

yes very good acting by saravan just now watched it online.

thanks fuzz 👏 👏 👏
kadhambari thumbnail
thanx fuzz 4 updates.i stopped watching yaar,sirf updates par tikka hoon.