Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: kadhambari

thanx nallu.i hope thams grill him 2row for saying so(i'm imagining velu in that guy's face,who got gud beatings from thamarai 👏 👏,i hope this happens).

Saravanan,u plz kaikothufy with thams 2 handle velu,so that u can spend time with meenu.sum1 plz give this piece of info 2 saravanan.i'll become mad if saravana & meenu splits.That is what saravan is exactly planning now.Meenu still has her soft corner for himsince she said only him as mama to thams yesderday

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys,
Tell me y Meenu is not talkin with Saravanan. She was the one who sent him to the engagement. She very well knows Saravanan luvs Meenu a lot. Then y is this misunderstanding. I saw a scene in which Meenu is tellin his dad tht Vel corrected the mistake saravanan did. What does tht mean?
I dont understand Meens behaviour towards Saravanan...
kadhambari thumbnail
annoo dear,this z all b'coz of stupid velu.

Ok coming 2 the point:

Yeah she sent him 2 engagement thinking Azhagi will stop the engagement(she promised so).But it happened succesfully with Velu's intervention & saravanan remained helpless watching Murugesan & Kamatchi's reunion.

B4 saravanan informs meenu about engagament velu meets meenu & change the plate 2wards saravanan.Actually he said,azhagi is a small gal but saravanan is capable of stopping the event but voluntarily didn't do it.Meenu was shattered hearing engagement news.

so for,they show meenu believing velu's words avoiding saravanan.(I guess,she knowing the truth that she cannot marry saravanan anymore avoiding saravanan)
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Kadhambari 😊. How come Meenu believes Vel? saravanan risked his life for her dad.
Will vel do the same for her? Its so stupid tht she suspects Saravanan. there's no logic. Is she mad to believe Vel against saravanan? It'll lose all its viewers if Saravanan Meenu split.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Epi-145

thams violence in name of love.

velu thiru thiru moolikiran

then he calls pandi so that he will set right thams
kadhambari thumbnail
Ahaa , Kaadhukku idhama irukku.Velu definitely need this,"Y blood same blood".

I thought Pandi will site Saravanan's elder sister.Y is he coming in b/w velu & thams 😕.

I wish
       Saravanan & Meenu
       Velu & Azhagi/Thamarai(both are tortures)
       Pandi & Saravanan's elder sisiter
       Anbu & Nila
       Nila's 2nd Bro & Saravanan's younger sister.

All these above Jodi's sounds gud 2 me.Otherwise,if anything happens ulta,then Jerald will be 🤢.

sankadevi30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadhambari

Ahaa , Kaadhukku idhama irukku.Velu definitely need this,"Y blood same blood".Well said kads

I thought Pandi will site Saravanan's elder sister.Y is he coming in b/w velu & thams 😕.velu wants pandi to arrest or shoot thams so he can escape from her

I wish
       Saravanan & Meenu
       Velu & Azhagi/Thamarai(both are tortures)
       Pandi & Saravanan's elder sisiter
       Anbu & Nila
       Nila's 2nd Bro & Saravanan's younger sister.

All these above Jodi's sounds gud 2 me.Otherwise,if anything happens ulta,then Jerald will be 🤢.sure i will join u

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Epi-146

pandi arrests thams men

thams comes & rescues them calling commissioner

thams says pandi is her enemy,then finds out he is relation of velu, says she did no wrong & this murugasan & pandi is out from velu's relations list( hope this helps meenu)

That idiot veer & mari plan for case & murder of saravan & meenu calling a lawyer(all love they had for the lead pair vanished now😡)

Edited by nallu - 16 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx nallu.Saravana should use this opportunity & shd take help from Thamarai to relieve from Azhagi.

Oh No,already Meenu & Saravanan is in confusion,now if they get 2 know about Veeru & mariappan knew their real self,what will happen 😡
sankadevi30 thumbnail
i missed thursday's episode may be somebody whoo watched it can give the highlights. 😃