Fan Fictions

FF: MP3 Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar pg 5part 4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

desilife

desilife

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Part 3
Recap: Kan tells Ranbir that some wants to kill him. Ranbir consoles her. Kan gives golden chain to Ranbir as a gift.

R: Kanya, Kanya Kanya where the hell are you?
Kanya (screamed the loudest) Kanya who was in the kitchen came running towards the voice.
She arrived with the belan on her and her hair had flour on and her face had touches of flour as well. Seeing this Ranbir started to laugh.
K: Are you mad? Itna chila kyon rahe ho?
R keeps on laughing. And goes near her.
R: Woh tumhare face pe na sab flour hai. Lol. It's funny.
K: Fine laugh all you want. You are so evil. Fine I won't give you lunch today.
R: You are just one another blackmailer like my mom.
K: Wooh toh mein hoon kya kar loge? Acha chila kyon rahe the aap?
R: Aye haiyeee, kitna sweet ho tum "acha chila kyon rah the aap" phir se bolo
K: Ranbir I don't have time for all of these. Tell me aur else I am going. You are wasting me time.
Kanya turned away from Ranbir so Ranbir pulled her closer. He pulled her from the waist.
K: Ranbir, chodo muje kyon pareshan kar rahe ho?
R: Mein kaha pareshan kar raha hoon? Tum muje pareshan kar rahi ho!
K: Kaise. (Ranbir had his hands wrapped around her and she was unable to move even after many attempts to free from him)
R: Tumhe kya lagata hai? Mein tum ko itni jaldi chod dunga
K: Ranbir, if you don't leave me I am hitting with you this belan.
R: Acha, muje tumhare belan se daar lagata hain kya?
K: soch lo phir bol na mat. [Saying this Kanya hits him on his head.]
Ranbir screams again, unfolding his hands.
K: Kya huwa Ranbir? Chot lagi
R: Kyon mar ne ke irade se mere piche padi ho?
K: Nahi nahi, mere pati ko chot lagi. Acha chalo abhi mein ice pack lati hoon? Tries leaving but today Ranbir was in naughty mood.
R: If you sit with me then i think this chot will go away
K: Nautanki
Kanya now knew that he was just pretending. Just then Ranbir screamed "ouch, daard ho raha hai sab log muje mar kar chale jate hai.
K: Make up your mind. You want ice pack or me.
R: Both
Kanya left and came back with the ice pack.
She gives it to him. He puts it on and then says "Ouuch my hand hurts me a lot"
K: Ek aur bahana. Kya admi ho?
R: Adami hi hoooon!
K: Pata hai. [She sits beside him on the bed. And takes his hand and presses it.]
K: Acha laga
R: Haan bohout. Tum kitni sweet ho.
K: Woh toh mein hoon.
R: Suno,
K: Kya?
R: actually, come close.
K: Ranbir have you gone mad?
R: Kanya just come I promise I won't do anything.
K goes little closer.
R: Aur close. {goes little more closer} thoda aur {goes near} mein tumko khane wala nahi hoon. I am vegetarian. Plus, I am your husband just come near.

Kan goes near to him. Now she could feel his warm breath on her skin. She couldn't do anything but just stare at him. She didn't know why she was listening to him. She was confused but she like being close to him. Ranbir held her from her waist as she was trembling and was unable to balance herself. She was half on top of him. She wanted to touch him but was resisting. She closed her eyes.
R: Open your eyes.
She slowly opened her eyes, and looked into his eyes.
K: Ranbir
R: Kya?
She didn't reply. Ranbir touched her soft pink cheek. She shivered from his touch. She turned pink. She closed her eyes again, she felt shy in front of Ranbir.
R: Kanya, open your gorgeous eyes.
She kept it closed. She was close to him that he felt that her heart started to beat faster. As he touched her it made her blood boil more and more. If she was there one more second she would blast. With his index finger he caresses her face. He touched her pink lips. She crave more from his touch. Her hair fell on her face. Ranbir placed her hair behind her ear. He was feeling pain after a while; even though she was not heavy she was there for quite along time. He could feel her body up close against to his, he wanted to explore her and she wanted to do the same. She could no longer be in that position for no more so she rested herself on his chest. So he put his hands around her back. She could hear his heartbeat. She just wanted to stay there. And he didn't want to leave her and didn't want to break the news to her that he is going to Bangkok for business matters. He lifted her face, now she was looking deep into his eyes. She wanted to kiss every inch of his face at the moment, she could resist anymore and before Ranbir could make his move, she moved little closer and kissed him on those delicious lips she wanted to kiss from the longest time. To her surprise (not really since she saw the same passion and excitement in his eyes) he kissed her back. Kanya pulled back and took a look at him. He didn't mind in fact he pulled her over him and put her under him and removed her hair from her face and she looked at him without resisting him she pulled him by his t shirt and started to kiss him. She deepened her kiss, and at the same passion he kissed her back. After a while, Ranbir pulled back to gasp for air. She breathes heavily. She caresses his face. She runs her fingers through his beard that's what she always wanted and tempted to do. They kissed again more passionately. Both kissed each other and explored each other with obsession.
R: Kanya
K {looking into his}: Yeah
R: Are you sure you want me to do this? If you are not fine with it. I am totally fine with it.
K: No, Ran take me in.
R: There is no turning back
K: I know, and I don't want to look at back. Just do it. Before I go crazy.

Scene fades away.

[I am sorry I won't continue further with the intimate scene because I would not go in much detail because it is not appropriate in here. But all I can say is hot passionate love!!!!*] (for this scene I will make Ranbir more matured than how he is portrayed in the KIT)

Remember this was lunch time and they are not present at the dinning table. No one comes and checks on Ran Kan. They make love more than once

After 2 hours or so they find each other cuddling against each other. Kanya couldn't stop but to blush****
R: Kanya
K looked up to see Ran as she had her head on his chest.
R: I don't want you think that it was just mere physical interaction. I want to extend this contract to permanent.
K didn't reply.
R: what's wrong? Are you okay?
K: Ranbir I need time to think about it.
R: What is there to think of? Don't you think that the way we felt and expressed ourselves was something more than just physical attraction.
K: May be.
R: what may be? I want a clear cut answer as to you are extending the contract or not
K: why are you so possessive?
R: Because once I set my eyes on something that is my.
K: For your kind information I am not a thing
R: You are not a thing but you are mine and I can't stand anyone eyeing on you.
K: what? You think someone is eyeing on me. You feel insecure
R: yeah, I do feel insecure.
K: By whom?
R: you know stop pretending that you don't know.
K: Tell me
R: I don't want you to go around with the Chunnu
K: You are so jealous of him
R: I am not jealous I just don't like him when he is around you.
K: For your kind info he is just a friend.
R: Kya? Don't joke with me right now. I don't know how in which family is it ok that his wife's best friend hangs out with her best friend in touchy touchy manner.
K: OK you have problem with me hanging out with him. I won't. but then it's not fair. I won't allow him to touch me.
R: that's right.

Edited by desilife - 15 April 2008 at 9:18pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: MP3 Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar pg 5part 4 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desilife

desilife

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
i hope u guys like it... i want feedback........ so please do write them!!!

suganain

Goldie

suganain

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
ok... thats was a wonderful update! Finally a romantic scene

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
wow!!! that was awesome!! Really good do continue soon. I liked it! actually I really liked it. You are a wonderful writer!

punjabi.princes

IF-Rockerz

punjabi.princes

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
that was really good Clap
please continue soon

Anjali_18

Anjali_18

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
i loved it was soo good Big smile Clap
plz continue

KC294