KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
jazzy... well done... brilliant update.... pls continue soon
jnawaz thumbnail
Hey guys...here is the next part...hope you like it 😃

Part 7

That one look had changed Ranbir's life. His brother and Bhabi and made him a very happy man the day after the godh bharai. He would never forget that night. He had a terrible day at work. He was handling a lot of the work since Aditya Bhaia was busy with Bhabi. At the office contracts were messed, work not getting done, big board meeting canceled. He figured he would go home, rest and just chill. Thinking about seeing Kanya made him smile. When he got home he however didn't see Kanya. After their eye locking moment the previous night, he hadn't seen her but once in passing. He was in the study when his brother came in. The conversation that followed drained all color from his face, he thought that the conversation was just a dream, This was not happening to him, not now…that he was in love…

A- Ranbir..i have to talk to you.
R- Yes bhaia, is everythign ok…is bhabi ok?
A- What oh yeah…not that…its about well..
R- Come on bhaia, its me Ranbir…tell me whats up.
A- Well you used to be friends with Mohan right., you knew him well.
R- Oh yeah, we just lost touch after college..busy. why?
A- Well what kind of person is he, you know married personality?
R- Mohan…oh he is great…he is respectful, kind hearted, warm and very family oriented. As far as I know he is unmarried. Why, r u playing match maker bhaia?
A- Well…yes I am actually…
R- Kool, out new business "Nanda Marriage Bureau"..do you have a girl in mind? Anyone would be lucky to have him as a husband.
A- Actually yes I do have a girl in mind, she is very nice, kind, warm, beautiful and family oriented too.
R- Well sounds perfect…ill talk ot Mohan personally…who is the lucky girl?
A- Actually its our very own KANYA.
R- WHAT?! Kanya…
A- Yeah, your Bhabi has been bugging me about finding he a good guy since she is at that "age" now…and I remember Chunnu so I thought id talk 2 you first. What do you think?
R- Umm…what…oh yeah..Chunnu and Kanya…

When Ranbir heard Kanya's name his heart stopped. His brother sat there telling him how he planned to give Kanya to another man. His Kanya to another man. No way, she was his no matter what. Ranbir couldn't let them take Kanya from him. He had fallen in love after all this time, and now he was going to lose it. No way.

A- Ranbir…hello Ranbir…
R- Yes Bhaia…
A- How about you go tomorrow and talk to Chunnu. Tell him about Kanya. She is a traditional Indian girl. No affairs or boyfriends. She is completely innocent…if you know what I mean…ill bet Chunnu is much more experienced in "that" area….hahaha…

That was it for Ranbir. His blood boiled just at the thought of another man touching Kanya. No one had the right to touch her and be with her except Ranbir. That was the last straw.

R- No bhaia, Kanya can't marry Chunnu.
A- What, but why…just now you said he is a good guy…what happened…Kanya will be happy with him I'm sure..
R- NO!!! Kanya can't marry him because I love her damn it!
A- WHAT!?!?! (sarcastically)
*Ranbir heard a muffled laugh at the door…it was Pooja…in all her pregnant glory*
P- Took you long enough huh?
R- What…what r u talking about…long enough….what…
A- What can I do, my brother is a little slow.
R- What the hell is going on?!
P- We just wanted to hear you say how you truly felt.
R- We…???
P- Well yeah, me your brother and ….

Pooja Bhabi moved away slightly and he saw her. Kanya peeking over Bhabi's shoulder. A gleam of joy in her eyes, a bright blush on her face. She looked and him and smiled, turning her face to the ground, then running away. He finally got it, Aditya Bhaia was just testing him, getting him to confess. He was happy for that little trick. The very next weekend they got engaged. Kanya was officially his, his fianc, HIS…only his…

The next two months were blissful. He took Kanya out with him all the time. Dinner, parties whatever he could take her to. She was HIS…every one noticed Kanya. He was proud that now only he could have her…no one else. He just waited for the day he would marry her. They set the date for the day they had first laid eyes on each other, after the baby was born of course.

When Pooja Bhabi had Aryan, Kanya was a God send. The Nanda men could handle anything, but this they could not. When Pooja Bhabi went into labor, Ranbir and Aditya Bhaia were like head less chickens. Running from place to place with no goal. They were going to call the doctor but forgot the number, they both grabbed her pre-packed suitcase and pulled…it burst open all its contents spilling out on the floor. They both ran to the car and got in and almost drove away, when they realized they were missing one very important thing…Pooja…they leapt out only to see Kanya slowly helping Pooja down the stairs. At the hospital Aditya Bhaia had literally passed out in the delivery room, then Ranbir was left to worry about Pooja Bhabi and Bhaia as well. He was a mess…it wasn't even his kid…OMG…Kanya had managed everything. Ranbir was about to pass out in stress when Kanya appeared. She told him he had a nephew…healthy and a strong set of lungs…Ranbir had never been so relived in his life…

They teased Aditya Bhaia about his little passing out moment. Time seemed to fly and b4 you knew it baby Aryan was almost 2 months old. About a week before Pooja and Aditya's wedding anniversary Ranbir and Kanya got married. Ranbir still treasured that day. He treasured every moment, every phere, every vow…..he never thought that those would all be broken and shattered in such a short amount of time. He didn't know that his happiness was short lived………..he hadn't expected to lose Kanya so soon……

JAZ Edited by jnawaz - 16 years ago
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great update! please don't separate them now!
continue soon 😊
Goldfish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update i agree with punjabi.princes
do no seperate them now
show more romantic scenes
please

continue soon
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oye...stop kyon kiya? I want to know woh lose kaise kiya. Through out the whole story I have been depressed. Everytime I read this ff I get unhappy knowing he doesn't have kanya anymore. You did mention she is not dead right? did she die?
RamanIshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeh i wanna know if kanya is dead or alive..
and can you pleaseeeeeee continue it from the present once you are done with the flashbacks and give it a happy ending. it would make all the readers happy. 😊
and please update sooon. 😃
cricketlover thumbnail
what happened to kanya?
plz update soon
unpredictable91 thumbnail
YEAH I ALSO WANT 2 NOE WAT HAPPENED TO HER SO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE