KNI Apr 14 - 17: Divya’s love for Sakthi - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
thanks 4 the update 😊 ..I wish they would stop dragging the story...its getting kidda boring...i thought they would start where they left off yesterday (ep 69) 😉 ...

Originally posted by Nanthini9

thanks 4 the update 😊 ..I wish they would stop dragging the story...its getting kidda boring...i thought they would start where they left off yesterday (ep 69) 😉 ...

Me too Nanthini..I wanted them to continue with where they left off yesterday, but hope we get to see more of that in the future.....in stead of that MA puraanam...

Me too...I was eagerly waiting for today's episode. So did Divya kiss Shakthi or not?.  I cant tolerate MA. How come Shakthi doesnt sense MA's feelings for him? There's no logic yaar.

Thanks for the updates Aisha. From which site did u see today's epi? They havent uploaded in usertube yet.

Edited by annoo - 15 years ago
hey Annoo,

here'z the url for where you can find today's episode:

http://www.blog.isaitamil.net/?cat=859

It is actually from isaitamil.....

Enjoy..

n they actually never showed that last scene (from yesterday's) today....
Thanks Aishu for the link.
Y r they showing MA/Shakthiscenes more than the lead pair? I cant make out from Ayya's expression, whether he likes the jodi talking to each other or not..
Thanks aish & the story is little bit dragging

sakthi giving false hope to MA wake up sakthi soon
Has anyone seen the promos yet...I really hope they cut down on MA ganam! It is really irritating to watch those scenes (sorry if I'm being rude, but it is really boring to watch her cry all the time). Anyways...hope to see something interesting next week 😛
thanks aisha for the updates, hope there is some new story this week 😃