Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Shalinikanthan

thnx aishaa. gr8 update. I think da maaiage dont happen remember this s shakthi's flash back of his past love. so I think they seperate and goes bak to their normal life in singapore. Hmm I hope It doesnt happen at all.

Yes, we very well remember its a flashback n they r separated.

But Shakthi said its a luv story w/o tears. Thts y i started watching this serial. I didnt expect regular serial villain here.

As they've planned to drag the serial to 6 months, i can see tht they will move away from the original story. They'll confuse themselves and us to comeback to the 1st episode. Its better if we remind the director every now and then its a flash back.😊

annoo thumbnail
Friends post all ur views in http://forum.indya.com/showthread.php?t=66654
This is a thread to point the mistakes and share wat u dont like in KNI.

Its is a multiple choice poll and i chose all of them.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
why so much importance to MA one whole episode really irritating

thanks aish
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot aish for the updates 😳 👏
annoo thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Aisha.
Yes I agree with u, they hav a very good chemistry. Their chemistry in an importand ingredient in KNI. They hav good chemistry both on/off screen. It was visible in the jodi no 1 practice session.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
divya talking her mind but sakthi deep in sleep so sad 😛
annoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallu

divya talking her mind but sakthi deep in sleep so sad 😛

I think Shakthi is pretending to be asleep.. So sad we need to wait for another 1 day to see their romance..😭 . Hope director doesnt spoil tomoro's episode with MA.

geethanjalli_92 thumbnail
thanks for the SUPERB UPDATE 👏
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aisha for the update. so glad the story has gone back to shakti & divya. but i wonder why the elders decided to have the wedding 6 mths later?

was it shown or we only know from shakti when he informs divya about it?

i agree with a majority of you all who mentioned that this untold love story is without any tears.

since everyone says that shakti will not get married to divya in the end, i have different version.

maybe shakti & divya get married but she leaves overseas for some work or studies thus they are separated even longer. im sure the story will flashback to the first ep where shakti is telling the story then we will have divya coming back to singappore to reunite with shakti in the end.

MA story, i suppose was just to add a twist to it but i don't think it causes major problem (i may be wrong).
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx aisha for the updates.