Non Sun TV Serials
Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

KKK Apr 14 - 17: Priya remains a mystery! (Page 3)

kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 2:25am | IP Logged
thanx aishu.nallu,i thought it in last episode itself,bala is going 2 create problems.he is doing so,rags,vasugi & her foster parents going 2 suffer b'coz of stupid bala.
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aish for the wonderful updates Clap
I have missed KKK the whole week and reading you updates was like watching it live.

Looks like more problems are on the way cause of Bala Ouch But I also thinks Rags foster parents kind of acted wrong by hiding the truth from Rags even though I can understand their feelings of losing 2 daughters Ouch

Edited by meli - 20 April 2008 at 5:33pm
MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
no problem Meli...it is a pleasure to do them...next week might be a bit of a rush, but i'll try to do the updates on a regular basis....

hm...I wonder what will happen next....Bala will def. compete with Vineeth to find out the truth, that Vineeth already knows....

Has anyone seen the promos yet??

Go to top