Non Sun TV Serials

KKK Apr 14 - 17: Priya remains a mystery! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 18 April 2008 at 2:25am | IP Logged
thanx aishu.nallu,i thought it in last episode itself,bala is going 2 create problems.he is doing so,rags,vasugi & her foster parents going 2 suffer b'coz of stupid bala.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK Apr 14 - 17: Priya remains a mystery! (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aish for the wonderful updates Clap
I have missed KKK the whole week and reading you updates was like watching it live.

Looks like more problems are on the way cause of Bala Ouch But I also thinks Rags foster parents kind of acted wrong by hiding the truth from Rags even though I can understand their feelings of losing 2 daughters Ouch

Edited by meli - 20 April 2008 at 5:33pm

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
no problem Meli...it is a pleasure to do them...next week might be a bit of a rush, but i'll try to do the updates on a regular basis....

hm...I wonder what will happen next....Bala will def. compete with Vineeth to find out the truth, that Vineeth already knows....

Has anyone seen the promos yet??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top