14 April Written & Video Update

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Video Update:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/918048

Written Update:

since noone psted the update i will do it....

Neena arrives dubai and says that Kamran will be excited to see her and its a surprise for him but her parents stops her saying that they should call Afreen and inform her that they are coming and Neena surprise to Kamran will not be ruined also and Neena agrees

In Khans House,Zareen tells the family that she hates Kabir alot thats why she killed him and tells Shanawaz that a new bride wnats love and children from him but he being married to her gave his kids to her and everytime when she was yearning for his love he always gave Kabir and Haya all the love and she left alone and just then she thought she cannot be a mother at all and will always see Kabir-Haya face in her life and Shanawaz says that what about Azaan-Mazhar-Naaz aren't they her children which Zareen shouted and says that yes they are her children but always the love and affection went to Kabir and even Azaan being her son loves Kabir more than his life and Azaan was shocked to hear that from his mother and also Shanawaz giving all his property to Kabir that also fears her and made her think of Azaan's future and that makes her hatred on Kabir even more and wanted to kill him(even though she told all these words but yet i have no sympathy for this women at all๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข)

Zareen says that Kabir death was planned since the day he came to Dubai and all those events happen from the bomb blast to killing Kabir on his suhaag raat was all planned by her but then the planned failed because every time Afreen saved him just then the planned was sucessful on Kabir's birthday and they show a flashback Zareen ask Shanawaz to buy a present for Kabir and after he left she calls Rahil and tells him what to do and brings Kabir to the place she wanted and thats when her planned was successful and Kabir died and now the whole property belongs to Azaan and Azaan feels disgusted on his mother behaviour and Zareen was laughing evily(this women is mentally unstable๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)and Shanawaz was about to slap her but Kabir stops him saying that he have no right on to slap his mom and Shanawaz is shocked to hear this words from Kabir

Kabir says that Zareen might hate him but he always loved Zareen as his mother and this life is given by her and nobody have rights to tell her anything because she is his mother(i am in doubt is he kamran or kabir๐Ÿ˜•....his behaviour is just like kabir๐Ÿ˜ณ...i hope he is not kabir because i want AA reunion sorry KA fans๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰)and Shanawaz says to Zareen that even now kabir still loves him but he tells Kabir that this women is not worth his love but Kabir says whatever she is still his mother

Azaan says to Kabir with his tears rolling down his eyes that he is ashamed to be Zareen's son he tells Zareen that she only wanted his happiness but his real happiness lies on his Kabir's Bhai happiness and she tried to kill him who worship her as god and Azaan tells Kabir that everyone wanted him to become like Kabir but seriosuly he can never become kabir because he doesn't have such a large heart like Kabir and his brother life was in danger because of him and he would love to hang himself and die rather than being a threat to his brother's life and Azaan says he doesn't want any money...status....property or any name he only wanted his brother and how can a mother tries to kill her son and Zareen tries to touch him but Azaan shouted to Zareen not to touch him and address her as "Mrs Zareen Khan" and tells her that she is no more his mother from nowon he have no relationship with her and leaves angrily and Zareen cries(don't miss this scenes guys yasir acted very well i had tears for him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....his eyes spoke thousand of emotions as the heartbroken azaan who has been betrayed by his mom๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and a heartbroken husband who have hurt his wife unknownly by listening to his mom his eyes speaks all the emotions up in this scenes๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

Zareen goes to Naaz and address her as daughter and Naaz says that Azaan is right now on she doesn't have any relationship with her because she herself is ashamed that Zareen is her mother who tried to kill her elder brother Kabir and now says that now she knows where she got all her bad qualities all from her and all this time she had poison and being disrespectful to all is all because she is the daughter of Zareen and she inherited those qualities from her and she thinks to cut off her veins so that the poison blood of Zareen flows down from her veins and Zareen look shocked at her behaviour and Naaz leaves angrily(some great dialogues told by naaz...must watched scenes really a great makeover on Naaz Character whom we hated so much๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘)

Shanawaz says to Zareen that from nowon she will not have any relationship with the family members anymore not even with her children and Zareen is shocked and tears rolls down her eyes

Todays Episode Rating 10/10.....there is no AA scenes but yes Azaan-Naaz-Kabir really rocked with their amazing performance especially Azaan he rocked the scenes with his thousands espression in his eyes....a totally must watch scenes for Azaan fans i really loved the episode because Azaan made me had tears on my eyes.....

Kabir Murder Mystery has ended...now is Afreen dilemma who she loves Kabir or Azaan and whom she wants to spend her life with kabir or Azaan in between confusion Kabir and Kamran both having same faces

Edited by Maha21 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peg_pionne thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot i really hope he's not kabir i want afreen et azaan still together ๐Ÿ‘
missangel234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š
i hope Kabir is Kabir and not Kamran. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jasmine.k97 thumbnail
thx for update..so the person offering the money to kill baby kabir is also zareen...wow her obsession w/ baby kabir was to kill him..like the time she was gonna jump of the terrace and made it seem like she was crazy but actually jst wantd the baby dead...btw r they gonna keep her in the house or send her to jail
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š i don't know the death scene where kabir is thinking while everyone is praying for him was pretty realistic
i think this is kamran i wonder what his game is
nygirlpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, i agree it was mindblowing episode. i haven't watched all the recent episodes so i wanted to how is kabir alive
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today's episode was great...Azaan did awesome