Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

Shubh and Evil Shubh: Same but different

Posted: 16 years ago

I just read that Rahil Azam is playing parallel lead and a case of split personality with a difference.

Could it be possible that Shubh turns into evil character played by Rahil Azam on Poornima (Full Moon) 😕?

I know it is technically impossible for a person to change into another but then we have seen a man turning into Tiger in movies like 'The Cat people' and 'Junoon'. So why not into an entirely different person? 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
noce thought...lool...but highly dounbt it! 😆
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ho sakta hai

may be rahil is another son of Ranavat family and made a mistake by murdering poornima..astha alike?
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
anything is possible on tv, but i highly doubt that shubh will change in2 a different person...mayb shubh saw poornima being murdered...just a thought.
blue star thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think ther is no one called..poornima.....jst dat smthing..happens at d night of poornima
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nah i odont thnk so dis is weird atcually 😕
eshasrk thumbnail
I doubt that Shubh will turn into a different person.

I think that Shubh was married before and she got killed by Rahil on Poornima raath and maybe the blame has come on Shubh....... maybe that's why he's so scared of telling Aastha the truth.....
-Mansi- thumbnail
looool...pls..dis will never happen.. 😆 😆 Maybe he was d 4th brother..nd d Saree nd all was his dead wifes?? 😳

😆

I know this would be the weirdest twist on Indian Television but I think that there is going to be a scary twist. Either there is another girl just like Aastha in that basement or this twist.

What's with blood oozing out of Aastha's forehead and scary looking Lizards?

tweety08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

😆

I know this would be the weirdest twist on Indian Television but I think that there is going to be a scary twist. Either there is another girl just like Aastha in that basement or this twist.

What's with blood oozing out of Aastha's forehead and scary looking Lizards?

their turning diz serial into aahat (dat scary one)😆