~*~*~Sumeet Sachdev’s Fan Club ~*~*~ - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

Hey everybody😃 So we have actually moved on to a 2nd Fan Club! Great going guys! 👏👏👏 Congrats to us all I guess😃

Originally posted by kat88

Hey Kat,I will upload the 7th episode soon & post it here ok? Also,I've made a mistake as to the 8th episode & described the 9th episode in it's place😳 Sorry about that.

But don't worry,I think I've got the 8th episode😃 It was aired on ARY on the 5th July I think.It is wher Kareena & Kabir's engagement takes place & Afreen is the event manager for it.At the engagement,Afreen accidently puts on a bangle that was to go to Kareena & Nadira creates a huge fuss about it🤢 & scolds Afreen.Later there's scene of Afreen & Kabir having a staring session.You haven't got that episode have you? I will episode it soon too.Just give me a few days ok? Also,they are not of very high quality.Sorry about that too😳 Will see if I can get a good quality video for you.

That's a really cute siggy of Kabir & Afreen, Kat.👏👏👏Hope the one you are going to make of Gautam & Damini will be equally cute😳

& Baby,I'm so happy to hear that you will be adding a Kabir/Afreen gallery(maybe two😍) to your site👍🏼 Looking forward to seeing it.I'm sure it will be fabulous😃

^^Thanks for the motivation HP, hopefully it will be up and running in a
few weeks. And Kat even i'm looking forward to a few Gautam and Damini
siggys coming from you and Mizzdesi 😛 😛
Thanks again Kat for the brief update of Khwaish. Seems like an
interesting episode that is going to clear a lot of my confusion. 😃

At least now we know that Kabir isn't adopted and that he and Haya are
Shanawaz real kids from a previous marriage but I still can't believe
Zareen. That cruel killed our Kabir for property that was rightfully his. Im
sure being the nice person Kabir was he would have split it with Azaan
and Mazhar and even Salman, Unfortunatly because of Zareen's master
plan he wasn't able to do so.

Now that we know the reason to why Zareen did all of this, what do you
think is going to happen? We all know Khwaish is going to end soon but is
this the end?
Originally posted by kat88

Guys i am really confused..!!..Abt Kab/Kam..!

He was crying so badly while Zareen was saying tht why she hated Kabir nd badly she wanted to kill him.(If he is Kamran why is he crying sooo badly..??..the grief on his face nd all..??..)

Nd then when shahnwash was goin to hit Zareen the way he stopped it nd said i wont let anyone hit my Ammi nd all..!..

I am really confused!! why will he do this if he is Kamran??..i can a bit undrstnd the cryin point of view but stopping Shahnwsh frm hitting Zareen..!..I am confused..!!..is he Kabir or Kamran..??..I nwadays think he is Kamran but 2day i became confused..!

I'm feeling totally lost about it too Kat😕😕😕 

Ok,let's analyse it this way;We know it is real Kabir who left home on the morning of his birthday(also the day that he died) I mean he said goodbye to all his family members & even had an emotional talk with his dad out on the lawn where he promised to take care of business until Azaan & Mazhar were ready to take up the responsibilities.

We also know that it was the realKabir who left the office in the evening after his chat with Azaan ,volunteering to go to the construction site on Azaan's behalf.We also know that it was the real Kabir who was driving the car moments before the blast because he was looking lovingly at a locket he had bought as a gift for Afreen & thinking if Icould I would fly to you or something.So unless Kabir & Kamran changed places in that brief period of time(& I can't think why in the world they would want to do such a thing),it must have been the real Kabir who died in the car accident😭 😭😭which means the present one is Kamran after all.😭 😭😭 Also,the deadbody that was brought home as Kabir's had the locket clutched in one hand still & there is also all those emotional monologues he spoke to all his family members.If it was Kamran who actually died,all those would seem absolutely useless don't you think?

Like you've said Kat ,what I also don't get is  why he keeps on defending Zareen all the time,calling her "my Ammi" & all.If he is really Kamran  she should be a total stranger to him & he should have no feelings for her whatsoevr.

Maybe Kabir had told Kamran that Zareen was trying to kill him & asked him to protect her & not let her truth come out & that's why he is doing all this?😕😕😕 It's the only sensible explanation I can think of😳

Originally posted by BabyStone

^^Thanks for the motivation HP, hopefully it will be up and running in a
few weeks.  😛 😛

That's great Baby!😃 Looking forward to re-visiting all those cute Kabir-Afreen moments!😍

Originally posted by BabyStone

At least now we know that Kabir isn't adopted and that he and Haya are
Shanawaz real kids from a previous marriage but I still can't believe
Zareen. That cruel killed our Kabir for property that was rightfully his. Im
sure being the nice person Kabir was he would have split it with Azaan
and Mazhar and even Salman, Unfortunatly because of Zareen's master
plan he wasn't able to do so.

Now that we know the reason to why Zareen did all of this, what do you
think is going to happen? We all know Khwaish is going to end soon but is
this the end?

You are so right Baby😊 Zareen is one sick,evil,twisted,miserable woman🤢🤢🤢 Her maniacal laughter today,at the end of her sick confession gave me the creeps😡Poor,poor Kabir😭.I can't imagine how in the world he could have gone on loving this miserable excuse-for-a-mother even after finding out that she was trying her utmost to bump him off😡😒😡 Btw,I loved Sumeet's acting today guys.The way he had tears in his eyes when Zareen was confessing her sins & Azaan was saying how much he loved Kabir was just sooo sweet😳😳😳

Hmmm...what next?🤔🤔🤔 Probably Heena's entry tomorrow & so  the revelation that this isn't their  Kabir after all😭 but Kamran.Well,if that happens,it will be kinda interesting to see how Afreen,Azaan & the rest will react to it,because for them it will be like loosing beloved Kabir all over again,right?😭😭😭

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hey for the KHKH videos, do you guys want the full episodes or only the parts with Sumeet?