Celebrity Fan Clubs

: : Haseen Yaadein: : ~ RajeevAamna FC ! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 153

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Great to see you here aswelll. Big smile Tongue Wink

I have made alot of friends in no time guys!! Big smile Smile

That is great MASHALLAH Big smile, u r too very nice sweetheart Hug

I hope that RajeevAamna sign that film which Rajeev talks about in his interview INSHALLAH Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ": : Haseen Yaadein: : ~ RajeevAamna FC ! (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Great to see you here aswelll. Big smile Tongue Wink

I have made alot of friends in no time guys!! Big smile Smile

hey saraa sweetheart!!! we will always be frends and thats the speciality of this FC, each and evry person luvs and cares about one another, we have no fights, no arguments and no disputes in this FC!!! we are all like one big family!!!!Embarrassed

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:41am | IP Logged
hey zee same here dear i am too hoping and praying sooo much that they sign the film 2getha!! it wud be gr888 2 see them 2getha, missing them a lot!!!

by the way guys wot do u think the film shud be called if they do one, just 4 fun share ure ideas, and do chek my discussion on pg 4 at the bottom plzzz Embarrassed

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Discussion Time!!!

Hey guys am back with a discussion, well todays' discussion is a very special one related 2 one of the most awaited scenes in the history of Kahin to hoga!!!Have you guessed it yet? hmmm yes or no? well leats not keep the suspence any longer and let me tell you all that it is the scene where rajeev aamna oops i mean sujal kashish finally become one in Kahin To Hoga!!!EmbarrassedA little glimpse 4 u all!!

Embarrassedi can hear all RAianz heart beating really fast!!!LOL

ok so i want to know your views guys, wen u saw kth for the first time wot were ure views and thoughts about this scene, wot woz going on in ure head, i remember many ppl were dreading this episode thinking all will be finished, it will be the end of sujal and kashish's relationship but no, destiny plays a huge role and the tables turned, and the episode ppl dreaded the most became one that ppl love soo much now and look forward to it!!!!Embarrassedi can seriously not wait 4 it and i knw many ppl are feeling like this so guys do share ure feelings ure views before and after watching this scene and episode 4 the first time!!! and u can post pics videos etc related 2 it!!!Embarrassed

Aaj ke raat hona hai kya, hota hai kya Wink LOL

Aaj ke raat celebration hai yaar Party Dancing

RA-JODI fans, will be INSHALLAH like this Day Dreaming

Today's episode is a history it self in the history of the outstanding chemistry, truely a mind-blowing chemistry....

The way Kashish felt the pain even thought that Sujal who is paining, but she has the tears in her eyes, truely fantastic....

I like the dialouge of Sujal in this scene so much, even in the window scene later on INSHALLAH in the forthcoming episode is the same....

This scene is the highlight of today's episode, one of the most wanted scene I must say amongst all the romantic scenes which the TV has ever seen MASHALLAH Clap Big smile Embarrassed

RA-JODI truely rocks Clap Big smile Embarrassed

Wonderful post twino Clap Clap Clap Clap

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Friends, did u notice dono ka debut film begin with 'A' MASHALLAH Wink Embarrassed

Aamir & Aaloo Chaat!!!! Wink Embarrassed

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged

LOL zee jaanu loved the song u used, aik dam too good!! perfect 4 2nights episode!!!! aur doosri lines, paana hai kya (ehmm ehmm each other) khona hai kya (single hone ka status)!! LOL only joking!!! LOL

well sed dear 2night is a celbration night 4 all RAianz!!! and we all will be sooo lost in them 2night and will be blushing like mad!!! Embarrassed

Clap well sed zee, 2night is the episode with full on chemistry!! one of the amazing epi's ever..if chemistry professors saw this scene between RA they wud take them 2 the lab 4 experimenting!! LOL

yhh ure right zee it was amazing hw sujal was hurt and kashish felt his pain, each time he winced she wud feel sumthing and tears just flowed from her eyes!! and that 1 dialogue of sujal was amazing, thats it wen it cums 2 these 2, rajeev aamna only need 2 say 1 dialogue in the whole scene n the rest there eys n expressions speak!!!Embarrassed

ohh yh me waiting 4 the window scene 2, will try do sum discussion 4 that later, i mean hw can we 4get that scene 2!!!Embarrassedand ure right, the scene 2night is the highlight of the day, truly an amazing scene which rajeev aamna have put there heart mind and soul in2!!LOL

no doubt zee RA jodi rocks!! n no thank u twinoo 4 liking my post!!!Embarrassed

Edited by kashishdabest - 15 April 2008 at 4:53am

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

Friends, did u notice dono ka debut film begin with 'A' MASHALLAH Wink Embarrassed

LOLyep zee i noticed that and there character names 2 in the films!!

AAMIR AAMNA

both with 5 letters 2!!! isn't it awesome, such amazing coincidences!!!LOL

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Originally posted by farislove

LOLyep zee i noticed that and there character names 2 in the films!!

AAMIR AAMNA

both with 5 letters 2!!! isn't it awesome, such amazing coincidences!!!LOL

Kya baat hai!!!! Wink LOL Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top