Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends,

Here is a letter written by the director of ''Aaloo Chaat'' -Aamna's debut film, Robbie Grewal in indiafm (lagta hai Grewal name is always with Aamna MASHALLAH, even in KTH πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³), which he mentioned that they finished shooting for ''Aaloo Chaat'' and he talked abut the film as well πŸ˜Š

This is taken from the director's official blog in indiafm....

Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Hey guys,

In recent times blogging has emerged as an interesting trend , so in a way it feels nice to be a part of bloggomania (for want of a better word), It really is an interesting concept to share your thoughts with a wide range of people., and understanding their perspectives on what u feel.

I have just finished shooting for a film called 'Aloo Chaat' starring Aftab Shivdasani, Aamna Sharif, Linda ,Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Manoj Pahwa, Dolly Ahluwalia, Meenakshi and Sanjay Mishra . It really has been a rollercoaster ride in the last month or so shooting for the film, what made it even more memorable was the fact that I shot a major chunk of the film in Delhi, which incidentally is my hometown. Shooting in Delhi has its own charm ( I have purposely replaced the words pressure and chaos with 'charm'), which has to be experienced to be believed..

What also made the whole experience worthwhile was the wonderful cast. All the actors cast in the film were portraying parts which were similar to their offscreen persona, which also made my job quite easy. To experience true Punjabi humor and spirit , u had to be on the sets of my film, it really was a madhouse where we used to just keep cracking up all the time. I hope I have succeeded in bringing out this humor for you to enjoy on the big screen.

One of the most critical and challenging parts of making a film is the casting of the film.( yes more challenging and nerve wrecking then scripting or at times even the making of the film) I am sure all filmmakers would agree with me . Actors , more often than not, have a tendency to microscopically look at their parts rather than the bigger picture, and that's where it becomes a little tough for the filmmaker because he is the one who is telling the complete story, and not stories of individual characters. So putting the entire starcast together is like fitting a jigsaw puzzle where one has to be patient and focused at the same time.

The rollercoaster ride gets even more topsy turvy for me as I go into my next production in a few days called 'Khusar Prasad ka Bhoot', thankfully only as a producer. We are shooting the whole film in Bhopal so its going to be really exciting, specially in the dry heat of 45 degress in a landscape which offers no respite of any kind . The film stars an eclectic bunch of actors Paresh Rawal, Randeep Hooda, Neetu Chandra, Govind Namdeo, Pankaj Jha, Pankaj Tripathi, Tinnu Anand and Raghuveer Yadav .I sincerely believe excellency in creative arts thrives on pressures and challenges. , and I know I have loads of it lying ahead, Both these films are co-produced by my company Red Ice Films (www.redicefilms.com), but individually I would be shifting gears from a director to a producer, which should be interesting as I would be seeing things from the other side of the spectrum.

These truly are exciting times for filmmakers and audience alike where innovative and interesting films are being churned out at such regular intervals. It is not necessary that all these ideas flower into great films, but ultimately it's the journey that counts…….

Its really been fun penning my thoughts down, and will catch u guys soon.

Cheers !

Link:

http://indiafm.com/blogs/robbygrewal/index.html

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Discussion Time!!!

Hey guys am back with a discussion, well todays' discussion is a very special one related 2 one of the most awaited scenes in the history of Kahin to hoga!!!Have you guessed it yet? hmmm yes or no? well leats not keep the suspence any longer and let me tell you all that it is the scene where rajeev aamna oops i mean sujal kashish finally become one in Kahin To Hoga!!!😳A little glimpse 4 u all!!

😳i can hear all RAianz heart beating really fast!!!πŸ˜†

ok so i want to know your views guys, wen u saw kth for the first time wot were ure views and thoughts about this scene, wot woz going on in ure head, i remember many ppl were dreading this episode thinking all will be finished, it will be the end of sujal and kashish's relationship but no, destiny plays a huge role and the tables turned, and the episode ppl dreaded the most became one that ppl love soo much now and look forward to it!!!!😳i can seriously not wait 4 it and i knw many ppl are feeling like this so guys do share ure feelings ure views before and after watching this scene and episode 4 the first time!!! and u can post pics videos etc related 2 it!!!😳

yaar koi bhi just tel me when this scene is gonna air in utsav too, aur ho sake tho vids post kar dena am desperately waiting for it
kya scene tha, yaar, words are less to express the feeling😳
rajeevlicious thumbnail

Discussion Time!!!

Hey guys am back with a discussion, well todays' discussion is a very special one related 2 one of the most awaited scenes in the history of Kahin to hoga!!!Have you guessed it yet? hmmm yes or no? well leats not keep the suspence any longer and let me tell you all that it is the scene where rajeev aamna oops i mean sujal kashish finally become one in Kahin To Hoga!!!😳A little glimpse 4 u all!!

ok so i want to know your views guys, wen u saw kth for the first time wot were ure views and thoughts about this scene, wot woz going on in ure head, i remember many ppl were dreading this episode thinking all will be finished, it will be the end of sujal and kashish's relationship but no, destiny plays a huge role and the tables turned, and the episode ppl   dreaded the most became one that ppl love soo much now and look forward to it!!!!😳i can seriously not wait 4 it and i knw many ppl are feeling like this so guys do share ure feelings ure views before and after watching this scene and   episode 4 the first time!!! and u can post pics videos etc related 2 it!!!😳

Well.. im lost at words now to say anything about this one scene but let me try if i cn...

This one scene had actually touched my heart. A moment where we thot all was over between sujal and kashish was the moment that love actually   blossomed. Kashish tried her best to stay away from sujal but sujal's pain, his love turned her hatred to love.. Sujal's love, his passion mad her fall in love with him again..

Even after watching this one scene several times today i have the same excitement.. Well.., i guess that is all because only Rajeev & Aamna together can make a person fall in love again & again with them with such beautiful and natural performances..

Edited by starbellz_21 - 16 years ago
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

PD..See i am active once again? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† This time i wont vanish anywhere!! πŸ˜‰

apne motw pe aa jao πŸ˜† nahi aayee toh yaha bana dungi😈

all r welcum to grill saara on rock n roll family sectionπŸ˜ƒ
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Discussion Time!!!

ok so i want to know your views guys, wen u saw kth for the first time wot were ure views and thoughts about this scene, wot woz going on in ure head, i remember many ppl were dreading this episode thinking all will be finished, it will be the end of sujal and kashish's relationship but no, destiny plays a huge role and the tables turned, and the episode ppl dreaded the most became one that ppl love soo much now and look forward to it!!!!😳i can seriously not wait 4 it and i knw many ppl are feeling like this so guys do share ure feelings ure views before and after watching this scene and episode 4 the first time!!! and u can post pics videos etc related 2 it!!!😳

This is one episode every RA~ian must watch!! Simply cant wait until this scene airs!!πŸ˜ƒ

illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhi2013

apne motw pe aa jao πŸ˜† nahi aayee toh yaha bana dungi😈

all r welcum to grill saara on rock n roll family sectionπŸ˜ƒ

Oye..U didnt say that!! Its suppose to be a secret Nidhs!!πŸ˜ƒ

Guys..she is just joking!!πŸ˜ƒ Nidhss..😑

illuminated. thumbnail
Originally posted by: farislove

Hi friends,

Here is a letter written by the director of ''Aaloo Chaat'' -Aamna's debut film, Robbie Grewal in indiafm (lagta hai Grewal name is always with Aamna MASHALLAH, even in KTH πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³), which he mentioned that they finished shooting for ''Aaloo Chaat'' and he talked abut the film as well πŸ˜Š

This is taken from the director's official blog in indiafm....

Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Hey guys,

In recent times blogging has emerged as an interesting trend , so in a way it feels nice to be a part of bloggomania (for want of a better word), It really is an interesting concept to share your thoughts with a wide range of people., and understanding their perspectives on what u feel.

I have just finished shooting for a film called 'Aloo Chaat' starring Aftab Shivdasani, Aamna Sharif, Linda ,Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Manoj Pahwa, Dolly Ahluwalia, Meenakshi and Sanjay Mishra . It really has been a rollercoaster ride in the last month or so shooting for the film, what made it even more memorable was the fact that I shot a major chunk of the film in Delhi, which incidentally is my hometown. Shooting in Delhi has its own charm ( I have purposely replaced the words pressure and chaos with 'charm'), which has to be experienced to be believed..

What also made the whole experience worthwhile was the wonderful cast. All the actors cast in the film were portraying parts which were similar to their offscreen persona, which also made my job quite easy. To experience true Punjabi humor and spirit , u had to be on the sets of my film, it really was a madhouse where we used to just keep cracking up all the time. I hope I have succeeded in bringing out this humor for you to enjoy on the big screen.

One of the most critical and challenging parts of making a film is the casting of the film.( yes more challenging and nerve wrecking then scripting or at times even the making of the film) I am sure all filmmakers would agree with me . Actors , more often than not, have a tendency to microscopically look at their parts rather than the bigger picture, and that's where it becomes a little tough for the filmmaker because he is the one who is telling the complete story, and not stories of individual characters. So putting the entire starcast together is like fitting a jigsaw puzzle where one has to be patient and focused at the same time.

The rollercoaster ride gets even more topsy turvy for me as I go into my next production in a few days called 'Khusar Prasad ka Bhoot', thankfully only as a producer. We are shooting the whole film in Bhopal so its going to be really exciting, specially in the dry heat of 45 degress in a landscape which offers no respite of any kind . The film stars an eclectic bunch of actors Paresh Rawal, Randeep Hooda, Neetu Chandra, Govind Namdeo, Pankaj Jha, Pankaj Tripathi, Tinnu Anand and Raghuveer Yadav .I sincerely believe excellency in creative arts thrives on pressures and challenges. , and I know I have loads of it lying ahead, Both these films are co-produced by my company Red Ice Films (www.redicefilms.com), but individually I would be shifting gears from a director to a producer, which should be interesting as I would be seeing things from the other side of the spectrum.

These truly are exciting times for filmmakers and audience alike where innovative and interesting films are being churned out at such regular intervals. It is not necessary that all these ideas flower into great films, but ultimately it's the journey that counts…….

Its really been fun penning my thoughts down, and will catch u guys soon.

Cheers !

Link:

http://indiafm.com/blogs/robbygrewal/index.html

Thanks for the Blog Zee diπŸ€—..I cant wait for the film..Though i dont think they will release it in Singapore!!

ruksaar_khan thumbnail
Originally posted by: starbellz_21

Well.. im lost at words now to say anything about this one scene but let me try if i cn...

This one scene had actually touched my heart. A moment where we thot all was over between sujal and kashish was the moment that love actually   blossomed. Kashish tried her best to stay away from sujal but sujal's pain, his love turned her hatred to love.. Sujal's love, his passion mad her fall in love with him again..

Even after watching this one scene several times today i have the same excitement.. Well.., i guess that is all because only Rajeev & Aamna together can make a person fall in love again & again with them with such beautiful and natural performances..

awww..........u spoke my heart & mind there dii...  Im too waiting eagerly for this episode! All old memories flashing in front my eyes..... All i wud like to say a few lines for them....

teri har nafrat ko pyaar se jeeta hai maine,

teri har dhadkan pe naam likha hai maine..,

khoya tha tumhe ek sadi mei kabhi,

aaj ek hi pal mei paa liye hai tumhe maine....😳

umang-e-rajeev thumbnail
hi everybody my first post in this new fc
amazing work done by nidhi on 1st page
😳

so lets rock πŸ˜‰

umang-e-rajeev
😳

Edited by umang-e-rajeev - 16 years ago
umang-e-rajeev thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

Thanks for the Blog Zee diπŸ€—..I cant wait for the film..Though i dont think they will release it in Singapore!!

thanx zee for this wonderfull news......u surely made my night

umang-e- rajeevπŸ˜‰