: : Haseen Yaadein: : ~ RajeevAamna FC ! - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago

Discussion Time!!!

Hey guys am back with a discussion, well todays' discussion is a very special one related 2 one of the most awaited scenes in the history of Kahin to hoga!!!Have you guessed it yet? hmmm yes or no? well leats not keep the suspence any longer and let me tell you all that it is the scene where rajeev aamna oops i mean sujal kashish finally become one in Kahin To Hoga!!!😳A little glimpse 4 u all!!

😳i can hear all RAianz heart beating really fast!!!πŸ˜†

ok so i want to know your views guys, wen u saw kth for the first time wot were ure views and thoughts about this scene, wot woz going on in ure head, i remember many ppl were dreading this episode thinking all will be finished, it will be the end of sujal and kashish's relationship but no, destiny plays a huge role and the tables turned, and the episode ppl dreaded the most became one that ppl love soo much now and look forward to it!!!!😳i can seriously not wait 4 it and i knw many ppl are feeling like this so guys do share ure feelings ure views before and after watching this scene and episode 4 the first time!!! and u can post pics videos etc related 2 it!!!😳

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Great to see you here aswelll. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

I have made alot of friends in no time guys!! πŸ˜ƒ 😊

That is great MASHALLAH πŸ˜ƒ, u r too very nice sweetheart πŸ€—

I hope that RajeevAamna sign that film which Rajeev talks about in his interview INSHALLAH 😳

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Great to see you here aswelll. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

I have made alot of friends in no time guys!! πŸ˜ƒ 😊

hey saraa sweetheart!!! we will always be frends and thats the speciality of this FC, each and evry person luvs and cares about one another, we have no fights, no arguments and no disputes in this FC!!! we are all like one big family!!!!😳

hey zee same here dear i am too hoping and praying sooo much that they sign the film 2getha!! it wud be gr888 2 see them 2getha, missing them a lot!!!

by the way guys wot do u think the film shud be called if they do one, just 4 fun share ure ideas, and do chek my discussion on pg 4 at the bottom plzzz 😳
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Discussion Time!!!

Hey guys am back with a discussion, well todays' discussion is a very special one related 2 one of the most awaited scenes in the history of Kahin to hoga!!!Have you guessed it yet? hmmm yes or no? well leats not keep the suspence any longer and let me tell you all that it is the scene where rajeev aamna oops i mean sujal kashish finally become one in Kahin To Hoga!!!😳A little glimpse 4 u all!!

😳i can hear all RAianz heart beating really fast!!!πŸ˜†

ok so i want to know your views guys, wen u saw kth for the first time wot were ure views and thoughts about this scene, wot woz going on in ure head, i remember many ppl were dreading this episode thinking all will be finished, it will be the end of sujal and kashish's relationship but no, destiny plays a huge role and the tables turned, and the episode ppl dreaded the most became one that ppl love soo much now and look forward to it!!!!😳i can seriously not wait 4 it and i knw many ppl are feeling like this so guys do share ure feelings ure views before and after watching this scene and episode 4 the first time!!! and u can post pics videos etc related 2 it!!!😳

Aaj ke raat hona hai kya, hota hai kya πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Aaj ke raat celebration hai yaar πŸ₯³ 

RA-JODI fans, will be INSHALLAH like this 😍

Today's episode is a history it self in the history of the outstanding chemistry, truely a mind-blowing chemistry....

The way Kashish felt the pain even thought that Sujal who is paining, but she has the tears in her eyes, truely fantastic....

I like the dialouge of Sujal in this scene so much, even in the window scene later on INSHALLAH in the forthcoming episode is the same....

This scene is the highlight of today's episode, one of the most wanted scene I must say amongst all the romantic scenes which the TV has ever seen MASHALLAH πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

RA-JODI truely rocks πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

Wonderful post twino πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Friends, did u notice dono ka debut film begin with 'A' MASHALLAH πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Aamir & Aaloo Chaat!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† zee jaanu loved the song u used, aik dam too good!! perfect 4 2nights episode!!!! aur doosri lines, paana hai kya (ehmm ehmm each other) khona hai kya (single hone ka status)!! πŸ˜† only joking!!! πŸ˜†

well sed dear 2night is a celbration night 4 all RAianz!!! and we all will be sooo lost in them 2night and will be blushing like mad!!! 😳

πŸ‘ well sed zee, 2night is the episode with full on chemistry!! one of the amazing epi's ever..if chemistry professors saw this scene between RA they wud take them 2 the lab 4 experimenting!! πŸ˜†

yhh ure right zee it was amazing hw sujal was hurt and kashish felt his pain, each time he winced she wud feel sumthing and tears just flowed from her eyes!! and that 1 dialogue of sujal was amazing, thats it wen it cums 2 these 2, rajeev aamna only need 2 say 1 dialogue in the whole scene n the rest there eys n expressions speak!!!😳

ohh yh me waiting 4 the window scene 2, will try do sum discussion 4 that later, i mean hw can we 4get that scene 2!!!😳and ure right, the scene 2night is the highlight of the day, truly an amazing scene which rajeev aamna have put there heart mind and soul in2!!πŸ˜†

no doubt zee RA jodi rocks!! n no thank u twinoo 4 liking my post!!!😳

Edited by kashishdabest - 16 years ago
Originally posted by farislove

Friends, did u notice dono ka debut film begin with 'A' MASHALLAH πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Aamir & Aaloo Chaat!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†yep zee i noticed that and there character names 2 in the films!!

AAMIR AAMNA

both with 5 letters 2!!! isn't it awesome, such amazing coincidences!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†yep zee i noticed that and there character names 2 in the films!!

AAMIR AAMNA

both with 5 letters 2!!! isn't it awesome, such amazing coincidences!!!πŸ˜†

Kya baat hai!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† zee jaanu loved the song u used, aik dam too good!! perfect 4 2nights episode!!!! aur doosri lines, paana hai kya (ehmm ehmm each other) khona hai kya (single hone ka status)!! πŸ˜† only joking!!! πŸ˜†

well sed dear 2night is a celbration night 4 all RAianz!!! and we all will be sooo lost in them 2night and will be blushing like mad!!! 😳

πŸ‘ well sed zee, 2night is the episode with full on chemistry!! one of the amazing epi's ever..if chemistry professors saw this scene between RA they wud take them 2 the lab 4 experimenting!! πŸ˜†

yhh ure right zee it was amazing hw sujal was hurt and kashish felt his pain, each time he winced she wud feel sumthing and tears just flowed from her eyes!! and that 1 dialogue of sujal was amazing, thats it wen it cums 2 these 2, rajeev aamna only need 2 say 1 dialogue in the whole scene n the rest there eys n expressions speak!!!😳

ohh yh me waiting 4 the window scene 2, will try do sum discussion 4 that later, i mean hw can we 4get that scene 2!!!😳and ure right, the scene 2night is the highlight of the day, truly an amazing scene which rajeev aamna have put there heart mind and soul in2!!πŸ˜†

no doubt zee RA jodi rocks!! n no thank u twinoo 4 liking my post!!!😳

The window scene is a history it self MASHALLAH, u know very well how much it's close to my heart MASHALLAH ☺️ πŸ˜³

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago