This is such a sweet FC

Congratulations to all for the new FC
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Saraa
hello bachcha
good to see u here after a long time
Posted: 15 years ago

Thanks PD..Welcome everyone! Since i made an entry first..Mujhay haw hai key main sabko welcome karoon πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I made a creation for the Promotion of this hub πŸ˜ƒ

Without Border:

With Border:

Feel free to use any or none

I am not the bestest siggy maker..but yah bare with me guys πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† Suggestions/Comments are more than welcome πŸ˜ƒ I praise the praise and take suggestions seriously πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Can Nidhs or Summi di..one of you add this to the first page please πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 15 years ago
@saraa
hey saraa the siggie is nice bachcha n don't worry nids or summi will do the needfull, waise feels gr8 to see u here at the fc😳

Wow! Wonderful Fanclub! Amazing work πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i see some really beautiful creations there!

Congratz to all for the new fc. Loved the theme! 😳

Me in me in me in.. WAIT I already joined dis FC ages ago and den became inactive.. But WAIT Im gonna be active again! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Me in me in me in.. WAIT I already joined dis FC ages ago and den became inactive.. But WAIT Im gonna be active again! πŸ˜†

in that case welcome back dear πŸ€—

im ruksaar.. Glad to have old members back in here! Ab yaado ke saath saath members bhi laut rahe hai... what else we cud have ask more for! πŸ˜ƒ

@PD: thanks alottπŸ€—

@Rukhsaar: If that compliment was for me..thanks alotttt

@Pooji: Finally...YAY..Welcome back then..I got active again aswell πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
hey guysssssssss hows it going, saraa sweetheart perrfect siggy loved it, will use it 4 sure and i'll tell nids 2 add it as she reserved a post for creations!!! 😳 and pooja sweetheart welcome back!! gr88 2 see u active here once agen, it feels awesome 2 see old members back in the FC!!! congrats 2 all!!
ok guys just want 2 let u all knw that 2morro as u knw is a verrrrrrrrrry special date, bcoz its the 16th πŸ˜† and u all knw that number has been associated with rajeev aamna and all jodi fans and its very special 4 us, so 2morro i will be starting a weekly quiz with only 5 questions on rajeev aamna 2 test ure knowledge on them πŸ˜† at the end of the momnth, all points will be counted and the winning member will be able 2 hold the quiz for the coming month on the 16th!!!! 😳 so get ready RAianz!!!!

hpe u like the idea, if not then do let me knw!!!

Congratulations for the new fanclub RAianz!!!

And to all our old members welcome back!!!