Page 2 Page 3

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Salaam-Namaste Friends! HugHugHug

Hope you've had a fabulous weekend! Embarrassed

Guess what it's time for? Wink

The Fan Fictions Development Team brings to you...

"Writer of the Week"

WOTW is quite similar to MOTW. Every week, through WOTW we will appreciate the talented members on the FF.

Choosing a writer every week is a great challenge, since every single writer present on this forum has amazingg talent!

The writer of this week has, once again, been chosen randomly! Tongue

Before you are presented with their name, lets thank Chocolate_luver for being a great WOTW! HugHug

And now, to tell you about this week's writer who has been put onto the hot hot seat to be grilled! Wink

This week's writer is a very sweet and ambitious girl! Though her username might seem like her real name, it's actually just an alias!

She is currently writing an excellent story not based on any specific onscreen couples!

She makes amazing siggies/avis, maintains a site, and has a LiveJournal where you can read about her life!

She is on her way to become Dr. Rabia!

Lastly, the ff she's writing is:

Hazaaron Khwaishien Aisi

Still haven't guessed it? I'll make your life easier. It's none other than Rabia aka

SuhanaSafar

Congrats Rabia! Hug

Please fill out the following form:

Name:

Birthday:

Profession: 

Hobbies:

Favorite color:

How I got started with IF: 

My Favorite section(s) on IF:

Why I visit the FF section:

My favorite FF's:

My favorite FF writers:

How I got started on writing FF's:

My best friend(s) on IF:

Everyone, even if you don't know her, don't miss this chance to start grilling! Wink

Love to you,
Fan Fictions Development Team

Edited by Dark Love - 13 April 2008 at 8:41pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do YOU like Muzammil Ibrahim? WOTW!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
congratulations Dr Rabia...i still use ur Jodha akbar siggy as it is one of my favorites. I had no idea that ff has been written by u. I have been intrigues by the title as the movie with the same title was very good. I will def check it out now

Question for U Rabia...will u continue to visit/write/post/read ffs on IF once ur in med school??

Good luck with med school. I am sure u will do a great job Clap Clap

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 14 April 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Am so glad to read Rabia u r the writer of the week.. Congratulations. Clap Clap Clap ... I would love ot read abt ur likes here... Big smile
A wonderful writer.. have read few parts of the story ... and the questions u put.. its fun to see how the reders respond to it.. interestign way...

I would love to get to kow from u few things...

Q1. what inspires u to write the story?
Q2. When did u feel u r a writer.. and u started with writing the story?
Q3. U must have got wonderful response for ur Story which was the one which really touched ur heart..?

Congratulations again.. for becoign the WOTW... u deserve it.. and continue ur effort... Clap Clap Clap and thanks for all the encouragmetn u have given me as well.. Big smile

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 14 April 2008 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Omg, Madiha!  As soon as I saw the name Muzamil Ibrahim, I opened the post immediately to see what it was about!  lol.  I never expected this!  Thank you sooo much. 

Name: Rabia

Birthday: September 4th

Profession: Um...currently a research assistant, but going back to school soon.  I think I prefer the sound of "Student"! Big smile

Hobbies: Singing, Writing stories and poetry, Photoshop, Reading, Watching basketball and cricket, Learning new things (I'm a self-proclaimed nerd)

Favorite color: teal and lavender

How I got started with IF: I joined to be a part of IF SRGMP Challenge part 2...and currently I'm one of the contestants in part 3 of the same contest!

My Favorite section(s) on IF: CID, SRGMP, Avatars and Signatures, Fan Fictions 

Why I visit the FF section: Because there is amazing talent here!

My favorite FF's: There are probably so many amazing ones that I'm missing out on.  I'm only reading a few right now.  I guess of the current ones, my favorite is "To Err is Human" by Bheegi!

My favorite FF writers: I'm not going to place anyone above anyone else.  There are so many awesome writers!  In fact, at least half the people here should be writing novels!

How I got started on writing FF's: HKA is based on a story I used to think about late at night before falling asleep.  It started while I was in high school and developed for the next five years or so.  When I saw how much people appreciate stories here, I decided to give it a shot!

My best friend(s) on IF: I love everyone I know!

Thanks to the Dev Team for this honor!

Edited by SuhanaSafar - 14 April 2008 at 1:42am

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 14 April 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bheegi

congratulations Dr Rabia...i still use ur Jodha akbar siggy as it is one of my favorites. I had no idea that ff has been written by u. I have been intrigues by the title as the movie with the same title was very good. I will def check it out now

Question for U Rabia...will u continue to visit/write/post/read ffs on IF once ur in med school??

Good luck with med school. I am sure u will do a great job Clap Clap

Awww, thanks so much Bheegi di!  I'm glad you like the siggy so much.  It's one of my favorites from my collection because I loved the movie.  Omg, you're going to check out my ff...well, let me tell you that I'm not half as good of a writer as you are...but I still hope that you like my characters. 

Now for your question.  I really can't predict how much free time I will have when I'm in med school, but when I started HKA, I intended on finishing it.  If at all possible, I will definitely keep writing.  And as long as I'm coming to the FF section to post, I'll make the time to read a couple stories.  I'm too addicted to this section to give it up!

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 14 April 2008 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

Am so glad to read Rabia u r the writer of the week.. Congratulations. Clap Clap Clap ... I would love ot read abt ur likes here... Big smile
A wonderful writer.. have read few parts of the story ... and the questions u put.. its fun to see how the reders respond to it.. interestign way...

I would love to get to kow from u few things...

Q1. what inspires u to write the story?
Q2. When did u feel u r a writer.. and u started with writing the story?
Q3. U must have got wonderful response for ur Story which was the one which really touched ur heart..?

Congratulations again.. for becoign the WOTW... u deserve it.. and continue ur effort... Clap Clap Clap and thanks for all the encouragmetn u have given me as well.. Big smile

Awww, Bhoomi!  Thanks so much for coming here and for the wonderful words.  I think you're a great writer!  I love the uniqueness of your short stories.  You are very creative!

Here are the answers to your questions:

Q1. This story is very close to my heart because it's a concept that I've been daydreaming about for years now.  As a hopeless romantic, I tend to think about love and romance a lot, and I believe that this story represents what love means to me. 

Q2. When I saw other stories, I began to imagine how my story would sound it were actually written in prose form.  I eventually realized that I might be able to do justice to it, so I decided to try it. 

Q3. I love all my readers and all their comments, but if I had to choose one who I was touched by, it would be Vandu.  She always seems to understand exactly what I am trying to convey.  It's almost like she's looking into my mind and seeing what I'm seeing.  I love all the comments she makes about the Aisha-Yusuf couple!

Thanks again Bhoomi!  You are too sweet...Embarrassed

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 April 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
hahahahha...How did I know it was u Suhana!!! congratz!!!

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 14 April 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Congrats hun! Have fun on the hot seat will be back to grill you! Embarrassed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top