What if Prem -Heer were cast in DDLJ?

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

OK, so we all know that PH story is somehow like Dilwale Dulhaniyaa Le Jayenge right, since SRK came from London and Prem comes from Canada, so what if, PH were the actual Raj & Simran of DDLJ?

What are your thoughts on that?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyGirl0828 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That would be cool..the whole story kinda resembles to DDLJ but over there SRK wasnt the guy that Kajols dad wanted her to marrryy but I think our Prem and Heer love story has more chances because there is only problem to it Daljeet and in DDLJ there were like soo manyy the dad, and the would be husband.....Here meeting each other is the stairs to their love story which will hasppen shortly(HopeSoo)
But Nicee topic and dicussion..
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: *PakiBeauty*

That would be cool..the whole story kinda resembles to DDLJ but over there SRK wasnt the guy that Kajols dad wanted her to marrryy but I think our Prem and Heer love story has more chances because there is only problem to it Daljeet and in DDLJ there were like soo manyy the dad, and the would be husband.....Here meeting each other is the stairs to their love story which will hasppen shortly(HopeSoo)

I agree, so there it was Rajs dad that wanted Raj to marry Sim, but here there are both dads, but in DDLJ, S's dad, was evil, and there were more etc, like the guy and others but here we have Daljeet, Balwant(Joru Da Ghulam) and the Ash gal.

Thanks

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tht wud have been sooooo coooool!πŸ˜‰

DDLJ is one of my favrite movies,and I dont mind havin' PH as Raj-Simran!πŸ˜‰....Though,Prem's character is quite different from Raj's,but Heer is as innocent as Simran!Also,the story-line' quite similar to DDLJ's.

Cool topic for discussion,Shifu!πŸ˜‰
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
I love DDLJ, its hard for me to imagine anyone else playing the roles, but I cna see it possible, if only Heer was a bit more playful like Simran and Prem was more easy going like Raj 😳 I would love!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: *PakiBeauty*

the biggest villain is ekta.......................and she is worst of all villain that i have seen, specially for favorite couplesπŸ˜†
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

I love DDLJ, its hard for me to imagine anyone else playing the roles, but I cna see it possible, if only Heer was a bit more playful like Simran and Prem was more easy going like Raj 😳 I would love!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah I definetely agree w/Ouma!! If the character were the same..then I could defintely see the as Raj and Simran!!πŸ˜ƒ

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes they would be really good but prem n heer r both sacrificing souls whereas raj fought for his love n simran was the pillar of strength for raj πŸ˜ƒ

let's see where does this love story goes in cuming episodes will prem ever speak in front of lalit n fight for his love n will heer become the pillar of strengh for prem as she seems 2 be running away from him 😊

priya 😊 Edited by bellle4u - 16 years ago
mansi gandhi thumbnail
here ddlj means daljeet dewaar in lovebirds ki judaaie