Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

OK, so we all know that PH story is somehow like Dilwale Dulhaniyaa Le Jayenge right, since SRK came from London and Prem comes from Canada, so what if, PH were the actual Raj & Simran of DDLJ?

What are your thoughts on that?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if Prem -Heer were cast in DDLJ?" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BabyGirl0828

BabyGirl0828

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
That would be cool..the whole story kinda resembles to DDLJ but over there SRK wasnt the guy that Kajols dad wanted her to marrryy but I think our Prem and Heer love story has more chances because there is only problem to it Daljeet and in DDLJ there were like soo manyy the dad, and the would be husband.....Here meeting each other is the stairs to their love story which will hasppen shortly(HopeSoo)
But Nicee topic and dicussion..

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *PakiBeauty*

That would be cool..the whole story kinda resembles to DDLJ but over there SRK wasnt the guy that Kajols dad wanted her to marrryy but I think our Prem and Heer love story has more chances because there is only problem to it Daljeet and in DDLJ there were like soo manyy the dad, and the would be husband.....Here meeting each other is the stairs to their love story which will hasppen shortly(HopeSoo)

I agree, so there it was Rajs dad that wanted Raj to marry Sim, but here there are both dads, but in DDLJ, S's dad, was evil, and there were more etc, like the guy and others but here we have Daljeet, Balwant(Joru Da Ghulam) and the Ash gal.

Thanks

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Tht wud have been sooooo coooool!Wink

DDLJ is one of my favrite movies,and I dont mind havin' PH as Raj-Simran!Wink....Though,Prem's character is quite different from Raj's,but Heer is as innocent as Simran!Also,the story-line' quite similar to DDLJ's.

Cool topic for discussion,Shifu!Wink

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I love DDLJ, its hard for me to imagine anyone else playing the roles, but I cna see it possible, if only Heer was a bit more playful like Simran and Prem was more easy going like Raj Embarrassed I would love!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shlvrv_Niva

IF-Dazzler

shlvrv_Niva

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *PakiBeauty*

the biggest villain is ekta.......................and she is worst of all villain that i have seen, specially for favorite couplesLOL

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

I love DDLJ, its hard for me to imagine anyone else playing the roles, but I cna see it possible, if only Heer was a bit more playful like Simran and Prem was more easy going like Raj Embarrassed I would love!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah I definetely agree w/Ouma!! If the character were the same..then I could defintely see the as Raj and Simran!!Big smile

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
yes they would be really good but prem n heer r both sacrificing souls whereas raj fought for his love n simran was the pillar of strength for raj Big smile

let's see where does this love story goes in cuming episodes will prem ever speak in front of lalit n fight for his love n will heer become the pillar of strengh for prem as she seems 2 be running away from him Smile

priya Smile

Edited by bellle4u - 13 April 2008 at 10:49pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top