Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Pooja Bhatt signs Pak actress Mona.....

monzyxo thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Pooja Bhatt signs Pak actress Mona Laizza opposite Himesh

Showbiz Desk

T-Series's "Kajraare" directed by Pooja Bhatt had been announced a while back with none other than Himesh Reshammiya playing the lead. T-series and Pooja have found their leading lady Mona Laizza a popular Pakistani TV actress.

"We were looking for a girl who had the innocence in her and was from Pakistan. It was not easy, "Kajraare" being an Indo-Pak love story. We checked out more than 70 girls and finally zeroed in on Mona Laizza.

The look of the film is different and we are still in the process of finalising the look of the characters", says T-Series creative director Divya Khosla Kumar.

Pooja Bhatt adds, "Javed Sheikh was very instrumental in helping us get Mona. She fits the role opposite Himesh perfectly and we are hoping Javedji will also do an interesting role in the film"

The Bhatts had earlier worked with another Pakistani actress Meera in their film "Nazar" which bombed at the box-office. Hope Mona Laizza proves lucky for Pooja and the team of "Kajraare" this time around.

The film a love story starring Himesh as a lawyer would be shot in Lahore, Morocco and Europe.

Source: http://thepost.com.pk/ShowBizNews.aspx?dtlid=155215&cati d=9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she CANNOT ACT! i've watched her dramas! and also, she resembles celina jaitley alto...andd these indo-pak stories are getting so boring...ive actually seen her at an airport when i come going to dubai...she is very pretty though..but not all pretty girls can act..hm hm..i dont think i need to post examples 😆
i ve heard alot of thing abt her anyways thx 4 sharing
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she looks really old in this pic i am sure there is better ones 😕
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lolz she looks so old.. but she sucks at acting
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she is the worst actor EVER! i love pakistani dramas but i cannot stand her ... ughh .. she cannot act .. at all!!
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Not a bad choice for Himmy miya 😃