Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Just compleleted another novel.. This was one novel which i cudnt keep down.. My board exams are coming up and i shud be studying but somehow i could keep down this novel.. Its called the girl who invented Romance by the author Caroline J..Its a really intresting book and i recommend it to anyone who likes teen romance books with a different story.. This girl Kelly has invented a board game of romance by watching her parents, brother, however her own life lacks romance.. And how ultimatly she finds her own romance through following her board game steps.. And how she learns dat while romance can be defined to a board game, love cant..Embarrassed

Its really nyc and enjoyable and u can identify with the character!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isomers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Girl who invented Romance by Caroline" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
wow it sounds cool ! i'll have to check it out Big smile

Sai-licious

IF-Rockerz

Sai-licious

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
been to busy to even think of reading novels for fun... LOL but this novel, i will definitely read!!!!! Big smile thanc for the lil synopsis Pooja! Smile

jdsean

Goldie

jdsean

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
When I get the time, I'll check this novel out. Seems very interesting. thanks Smile

anyalolita

Goldie

anyalolita

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Sounds original, I'll have to check it out...is there more to the author's name or is that it? (caroline J)

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sai-licious

been to busy to even think of reading novels for fun... LOL but this novel, i will definitely read!!!!! Big smile thanc for the lil synopsis Pooja! Smile

Hey.. Nice to see u all so intrested in something different..

@Bhavana.. Yeah dere was something else besides the authors names but i cant remember it ryt now.. Will check id oud and pm u!Embarrassed

Sai-licious

IF-Rockerz

Sai-licious

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
the author's name is Caroline B. Cooney ... hope that helps !! Big smile

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 21 April 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@Sai: Yup dats the full name.. Btw how did u knoe? Have u read other works of dis author or dis book?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top