*~*The LATEST FF Index List!*~*

Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
 Since the last topic was giving problems, I'm restarting this list. Please don't spam in this topic. If anyone PM'ed me with a link that I didn't add, please PM me again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

The FF's are listed alphabetically according to the writer. If the username has changed, please inform me and I will change it. Also, if any ff's are complete and I haven't marked them as completed, or if they are not completed and I've marked them as completed, please inform me so I can make the changes.

Check this link for a complete list of KTH FF's compiled by goodkashish:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/981509

Helpful Tip!

If you're searching for specific words/phrases or categories, the Find tool will be of big help. To open it, press ctrl + f on windows comps and apple logo + f on macs. 😊

New!

All FF's in green are ongoing.
All FF's in blue are completed.
All FF's in orange are discontinued.

Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann

Kya Love Story Hai- *Daddy's*Angel*
"She's mine"- *Reemz*
For Love- *Shifali*
Tere Bin... Kya Jeena- adventure_gurl
Overview: Sagar and Vidya have been reincarnated. Their story starts in Vancouver, Canada  and goes to Delhi. Will they be able to get their revenge? Will they fall in love? Read to find out more!
Mat Jao?- ammmu
Overview:
Sagar and Vidya live together in an outhouse. Vidya has kind of been named as Sagar's "caretaker" because Sagar has an anger problem, he has a short temper. She stays with him and is trying to lessen his problem. They're not married nor do they have any relationship with each other.....

FF:Tumharey Naam- Arooj_007

Koi Tumsa Nahin-FF- Gaurie
(FF) Kya Woh Tumhi Ho?- indiandoll89
(FF) Kyun Nahi Hua Pyar?- indiandoll89
Chronicles of Da Red Sneakers- kIrAn...E>GA<3
YeH pYaR kAsiA- - -*- kyph05
*~Fall In Love--- All Over Again~*- Nabihah
Love Was Just A Little Too Late- Nabihah
Overview:
This story is basically about Sagar (a successful business man), who is married to a diva actress, Surili. Sagar never felt a real connection between Surili and himself since he thought Surili was just not his type of girl, she was too self centered. Sagar married her thinking everyone in his family (except his mother and a few others) loved Surili but he always wondered to himself did he really love surili? what if he found love after marraige? He thought that they are from the same type of world-but had nothing in common...Anyways-Sagar and Surili are now newly weds on their honeymoon to Beneras where Sagar meets a beautiful, traditional woman - Vidya. They keep on meeting over and over again until they realize its love. Sagar hasn't told vidya he was married. Surili knows Vidya, but doesnt know her husband's real relationship with her. What will happen when Vidya realizes her first love is married? Will Surili realize what's happening behind her back? Is Sagar a cheat? Find out....

Mohhobatein- pooja kapoor 6
Dulhann FanFic- punjabi#1
[SV| |FF]Kuch To Hua Hain- sakeena
A Trapped Bird- soni595
Teri Yaad Saath Rahein- soni595
Overview- This story unlike my previous fan fiction "Trapped Bird" is going to be based on BMTD's storyline itself. I'd like to call this story more of an "emotional rollercoaster" and Sagar and Vidya's journey to each other despite all odds and the world. In this story Sagar is not "aware" that Vidya is his legally wedded wife, as the family members have decided to hide this fact from Sagar, as the doctors have dis-allowed them from disclosing any such fact that occured in the last one year that may stress or traumatize him...The family members remember that before the accident Sagar was keen on getting married to Surili and claimed to like her, and hence they thought if he gets stressed over the fact that he didn't marry Surili but Vidya..that may hinder his good health...Ha-ah to some of you it may be a relief to know, that I will not being including any "mystery" or "dark past" in this story at all, the core and soul of this fan fiction is purely love, acceptance and romance...
Two Breaths Apart...Fan Fiction- soni595
FF:Mohobbat ke Rang- stargirl345
Double Dhamal- talkativetaurus
Overview: A story abt 2 girls Vidya and Divya who live opposite life. Vidya a simple girl but wud like to be glam and Divya a model but want to hang out with friends. Will they get what they want? What if they meet their love Sagar? Read more to find the confusion and romance in the life of young girls.

Phirse Hua Pyaar- Wafah

Dill Mill Gaye

AR in Luv FF 1
AR in Luv FF 2
AR in Luv FF 3
AR in Luv FF 4
AR in Luv FF 5
AR in Luv FF 6
AR in Luv FF 7

DoDilMilRaheHain- *Armaan*
Overview: Ridhima, Anjali, Atul, Armaan, and Sapna are all new interns at Saanjeevani. Dr.Shabd is a friend of Ridhima's from the past. Ridhima's past is a huge mystery that Armaan is trying to unravel. He has plenty of details from Anjali, Ridhima's older sister, but wants Ridhima's side of the story. While wanting to help out a friend, he has fallen for her. He knows that Kripa is coming to destroy Ridhima, afterall Kripa thinks Ridhima destroyed her life. Angad is in on the plan, but what will they do to change what Ridhima has in store? Will Armaan be able to convince Ridhima of his love? Read to find out!
Kyun? Ho Gaye Na..- *Armaan*
DMG FF- ~@$hm@~
Overview: I loved you even before I knew it. Was this meant to be? I always know you will be there , what is it that makes me say this.If it's love then why did you go away.Love isn't memories....Where will time take us?
Just Friends?- *K@nik@*
Overview:
Armaan,Riddhima,Rahul & Muskaan r friends since childhood!..They r now 24 yrs old & have just passed their medical college with flying colours. They r going to start their career in medicine together at Riddhima's father's hospital Sanjeevani... They fight with each other very often!..But True Friendship is abt Forgiving so they forgive each other very soon!..They show 2 the world that they r 'Just Friends!'..But can they lie to themselves?..No!..They r often confused abt their feelings for each other..!Will Their Friendship Turn into Love ever?..OR They will Always be friends?.Be tuned to "Just Friends?" to know more..
Kismat Konnection- *K@nik@*
Overview:
"What Happens When Something Unexpected Comes in Ur Way?.. When Fights turn into Love, its the most beautiful thing.. What happens when doctors leave their Sethoscopes & instead take Cupid arrows in their hands?.. Lets see how these Interns have a 'Kismat Konnection' & meet someone who can be their Soulmate..."
Love_A Beautiful Emotion- *K@nik@*
Overview:
Dr. Armaan & Dr. Riddhima have confessed that they r in love to each other! Their colleague interns Dr.Rahul & Dr.Muskaan fall in love and marry each other! Dr. Sapna, another intern marries Amit! Dr. Atul is totally crazy abt Dr.Anjali!. Soon everybody comes to know abt Armaan-Riddhima & decide abt their marriage!But Armaan's father is a buisness man & cares only abt buisness! Read to know abt What will happen to Armaan-Riddhima..A story of Love & only Love!
Desires- *Kanu*
Overview: They were together yet not together, even when they were miles apart they were in each others heart. This is a story of two hearts who were one but yet to be one, they were together, but yet to be with each other.

Resonance- AR ff- *Kanu*
Overview: Just like in physics when two frequencies don't match they cause destruction, and when they match they create a perfect harmony' some hearts are just like that.....
Tale of Dreams-Love behing Bars?- *Kanu*
Overview: This ff is about are there any boundaries for love? is there anything that can bar one from loving and being loved.

Tu Tu Main Main- *Kanu*
Overview:
This is a comic love story of AR with their twins KS - Kajal, Sameer.
*Moonlight*- *|maha|*
Life After Marriage-RM FF- *mansibhatia*
*Death Can't Part Us-AR*- x-Ridzzie-x
Mohobbat By Chance- <-*Sandhya*->
FF: Hate or Love- *Shifali*
FF: Love after Marriage- *Shifali*
For Love- *Shifali*
~Anjaana Ehsaas~- *~sneha~*
Love-AA FF- *~sneha~*
Overview: A story of Riddhima, a budding choreographer and Armaan, a Bollywood superstar.
Pyar Ki Ek Kahani- Afifa2
Coma-RM FF- ammyfan_pragati
Jab We Met- ammyfan_pragati
The Listeners- ammyfan_pragati
Make Me Yours Again- ammyfan_pragati
Jeevan Saathi
- anitamalik
Overview:
Armaan Mallik has lost the love of his life, Anjali Grewal, in a accident. Will he ever be able to find true love again in the form of a companion or will he continue to live his life in isolation? Will he be drawn into a web of love with his employee, Miss. Riddhima Gupta? Read to find out!
Tera Mera Rishta- anitamalik
My DMG- arluver15
Mr. Desire & Ms. Sweet- aredhel
Overview: Desire is his name and his game, sweetness is in her soul. Together they learn the good and bad in each other. The importance of family, friends, and relationships, but most of all, they learn about love.

FF:AR Childhood Friends/Fighters- aroseindew
Actor To Doctor- ash_rajat00
Mystery of Love- ash_rajat00
Rebirth
- ash_rajat00
A Lot Like Love- barkha_90

Overview: [AR] He's the playboy. She's the plain jane. And they're married. It obviously is a big mistake as they're so not meant to be together!! But who cares about that?? The rule is that they're going to stay out of each others way. However, what rules do you follow when you start falling in love??

Tera Mera Rishta- bheegi
Is a legal marriage the only accepted rishta in this world?
To Err Is Human- bheegi
Are doctors God or as humans as all of us?
Hum|Tum- Bollywood_chic
Kuch Pal- Bollywood_chic
Bedtime FF ~Kiss Goodbye~- Catwoman
Bedtime SS: ~Misdiagnosis~- Catwoman
Bedtime Vol I ~Life Support~- Catwoman
Bedtime Vol II Pulse- Catwoman
Don't Step on the Daisies- Catwoman
Heart Attacks and Seizures- Catwoman
With every breath I take- Catwoman
Dare to Love- cool_pisces
A-R FF: Love or What???- Cool_SK
Overview:
Experience the confusion of feelings.......is it LOve or What???
A-R FF: As you LEFT me......
- Cool_SK
A Funny Fanfic- coolgal04
Bol Na Halke Halke- coolgal04
Yeh Ishq Nahi Asan- cute14us28amy
Pyar?- cutelove1111
The Neespinster- cute_madhu
Pehle Dosti, Phir Pyaar- Cutie_tajju
My Best Friend's Wedding- d101
An Everlasting Sensation- Dark Love
Dil Da Mamla- devilofkindness
Hum To Hum Hai- desi_chick15
FF: Dill Mill Gaye- dhruvnved 4eva
FF- Dosti Aur Pyar- dmg_sonia
Shades of Luv- dmg_sonia
Dil Vil Pyar Vyar- dmgfan
Overview:
DMG+KYPH with lots of comedy
"loves me! loves me not!"- dmgfan19
Overview: Ridhima starts her first year in computer enginering. She meets an arrogant and flirtatious guy Armaan in her class...'annoying' is her first impression abt him... wats worse she is forced to hang out with him regularly bcoz her new friends like him. Soon she discovers armaan's real character and they become friends. What happens when armaan starts flirting with her... confuses her with his looks, words and actions... hop on to see ridhima's journey of confused emotions... friendship, crush, attraction or love?? is he serious about her?? he loves her or not!!??
Kasauti Zindagi Ki- Durga A.
Mera Dil- Durga A.
Fanfic- Dhw@ni

DrSK-Pyaar Ke Liye- falak298
Overview:
Pyaar Ke Liye  is about All the couples in dill mill gaye and how one couple turn all the love stories around.
Pehla Pehla Pyaar- falak298
Overview:
Pehla Pehla Pyaar is about the love story of two couples. Armaan and Riddhima, Rahul and muskaan. Both Love stories start as frienshiip or maybe love at first sight they are confused about their Love for each other. The most tragic things happen as their love stories take a very upsetting turn
Bheege Pal- freezinme
~*Woh Lamhe*~ - freezinme
Overview: A love story of Armaan and Riddhima who gets married by-chance in their first meeting.

Hina's Addictive- hinanaziri
Hina's Obsessively Addictive- hinanaziri
Hina's All Week FF- hinanaziri
My Holi Prediction- hinanaziri
Woh Pehli Baar, Jab Hum Miley- hira_786
Bike Race- hot_diva
Overview: A group FF that anyone can continue!

Pyar Ki Rahein- if.addict
Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai- Inshira
FF: The Night Of Confession- jahluka
FF: Pehla Nasha- jasnoor_sahota
Kya Mujhe Pyar Hai?- jasnoor_sahota
AR/AA FF: You're the One- jenny1000
*~Love Me Always~*- jia
Anamika Mitaegi Armidz Ke Beech Ki Deewaar- karan05
Overview: This is a sweet fanfic that is a continuation of real cute love stories, yea, the ones of our love interns of Sanjeevani.... in the most adorable and amazing way possible....a real treat for the real Dill Mill Gayye fans.....soo all you DMG fans and cherishers of creativity....faste your seat belts and get ready as I take you to the beautiful world of love.....
FF: Dard...Pyaar Ka- kdrs
FF: Love In A Forest- kdrs
FF: Jab We Met- kdrs
Thoda Pyar Thoda Magic- kdrs
Overview:What happens when 3 kids don't get love from their aunt and uncle and need love? What happens when an angel sees them and decides to help them? What happens when she comes like a nanny but falls in love with their uncle?
Pyar Ka Intehaan- kesha2412
Jee Le- kimmu
Overview: A story of three couples, Angad-Kripa (KYPH), Armaan and Riddhima (DMG), and Ranbir-Kanya (KIT). Four people of these couples are entering a college, where they will fulfill there dreams.
In Love With The Enemy- krati.mehra
Overview:
Armaan and Riddhima meet on a cruise and fall in love but what happens when Riddhima realises that the man she is in love with is the very man who murdered her sister and brother-in-law....with this discovery of hers she ignores her feelings and promises herself to punish Armaan. Armaan comes to know that Riddhima isn't what she pretends to be and has cheated him....now he swears to take revenge.Read the Fic to know what happenes when two people insanely in love sets out to destroy each other.
The Painful Side of Love- krati.mehra
Overview: Riddhima who was married to Vivek for 4 years and was living in USA with him till now comes back to India after he divorces her blaming her of adultery...
Armaan hates Riddhima from the core of his heart for leaving him 4 years back but when he sees Riddhima after such a long time in Sanjeevani he is stunned to see a very different Riddhima and when he tries getting closer to her he find her not responding to his touch nor to his love..... Read the story and find out how Armaan sets out to get his love back and his life turns upside down when a number of secrets unravel....
Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na- ksdbstjodi
Overview:
In this FF...Armaan Riddhima are married...& this FF will basically cover the ups and downs faced by Armaan & Riddhima during there married life...Other charecters would be in a sidy role...
FF: What If...- ksdbstjodi
Meant to Be- lightening

Curse of Love- Lois_Lane
Tu Mera Armaan Hai- Lois_Lane
*Till Death Do Us Apart*- lrl_fan14
Different Worlds- magicgirlankita
Kudiyaan vs Munde- magicgirlankita

Overview: It is a story based on the personel lives of doctor based in chandigarh.There are many fights amongst the kudiyaans and the mundes which make them fall into the ditch of love.It tells how are the girls are affected by boys and they give challenges to eachother and then they actually fall for eachother,sometimes its obvious but sometimes its a one-sided love.It basically starts from Dr.shashank gupta and her family.He has 2 beautiful unidentical twin daughters Riddhima and Muskaan always playing pranks on the guyz who come to see them for marriage. They played pranks as usual with 2 guyz (nriS) Armaan and Rahul(brothers) but didnt know that they ll have to meet them every day coz they are their co-interns. Atul-Anjali also fall in love during their internship due to their similarities but are hesitant to say I love you to each-other.Shonali (sister of armaan and rahul) is a single mother and she hates men because of  her bitter past but her life changes when she meets shamit (another intern), shamit falls for shonali but doesnt know she is a single parent.....................lets see where their life takes them. Love one another and you will be happy.  It's as simple and as difficult as that.
Dil Tu Mil Gaye- Maha_Elahi
Are these superstitions?- mannyz_1
Ff Luv- maya_2u
All Alone- meow23

Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohobbat- Miss Wow 

Overview:A love story where the love blooms after marriage.

Ladki VS Ladka :: Armaan VS Riddhima- missy22
Overview: Armaan is Karan but who is Riddhima? To crack the case read on..
tAmMy'S fAnfiC- Mosammad
Instant Messaging- muzic_chick247
Overview: A n R in thier college days..based on the movie cindrella story this is an ff where armaan and rids start to like one another through emails and messaging.. however when AR realise one anothers true identity... misconceptions occur... just as they are falling in love.. muskaan had been crushing on rahul ever since her skool days.. and its about time Rahul realised this as well! a love story for the modern generation.. wid complete sence of reality
~:Dancing Days:~ (MIni AR FF) - na2339
Overview: One dance, a new student... and life just got a whole lot more complicated.

Dill Ki Bhaath- na2339
FF: It's Just Begun- na2399
Overview:
Love is always brilliant, but it only when it comes to the honeymoon do you really get to know your spouse.
Dil Tu Pagal Hai- nahar-saloni
Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat- Naina123
Overview: What happens, when doctors drop their stethescope and pick up cupids arrow? A story revolving around seven lives, four love stories and one journey....

Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aayi- Naina123
Overview:
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right there waiting for you. Whatever it takes, or even if my heart breaks, I will be right there waiting for you. They say that we do not have the strength to recall our parted love, but if our own love doesn't recall you then what use is strength? People come and go, time comes and goes but memories remain, not all the time. If you lose the ones you love, you still have their memories, If you lose your memories, you still have the one you love. But what happens when you lose both? Departed memories never returns, but the emptiness haunts our hearts. 
Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai- Natalienaz
ChupkeSePyarKiya- nishat_1995
Pyar To Hona Hi Tha- nishat_1995

Captured By Love- Numera*

Overview:
Angad and Armaan are ordered by Dilip Khanna, the godfather to their mafia, to kidnap Shashank Gupta's spoiled daughters, Kripa and Riddhima.

Stuck With You- Numera*

Overview:
A short story about Armaan and Riddhima fell in love, but never had the chance to express their feelings to one another. Years later they meet again because of some strange circumstances like being stuck in an elevator together for several hours! Will they take their second chance at love?

Pablo's Muse- olive_green
Overview: A bearded stranger weaves his way into the dreams of a beautiful stranger. Their ways part until one day when they meet again.
FF-Dil Se- pari0706
Jab Dil Miley- Payal_17
Made 4 Each Other- peppie
Just A Childhood Crush- pink_09
Bhul Bhulaya- pinky_5
Laaga Chunri Mein Daag- pinky_5
Love Comes Only Once- pixiecuty
FF-Ritz and Armaan's love- preetiar
*Soul of My Heart*- pwincess kwanzi
Overview:
Riddhima's parents died when she was 5/6 years old and Shashant adopted her, and Anjali hates her. Armaan is a really nice caring guy he loves Riddhima and knows all about her past and his parents nandani and karan wants riddhima 2 b there bahu 2, but riddhima has lots of problems in her life, boz she has a past and the story carries on wid that!
Under the Shade of Love- qazplm
Love n Romance with Confusion - rajeev_crazy
Overview:
The story is about armaan and riddhima (Interns), who love each other unconditionally, n  riddhima has a childhood friend who is also her best friend rajeev ,he is also a doctor and practices in US, armaan is insecure bout ridds and rajeev, as ridds always keeps talking bout him, armaan and riddz get married without the knowledge of their parents, but when rajeev comes back from US, there is a Big Twist In their Love Story
Ishq Leta Hai Kaise Inteha- rani1224patel
AR FF- ranv_rules
Why I Hate to Love You- ranv_rules
Meri Jaan Ho Tum- Ravishing_gal
Overview: A romantic love story between two very different people that fall in love. He, a proffessional romantic 'guru' whereas she, a pure hearted, middle class, seedhi saadhi girl. Will there love survive?
Fanfic-Dil Mil Gaye...- rhea26
Hum Tum
, - Rhea256
Overview:
A Nikbhi (Abhi-Nikki) Fanfic about a married couple. Abhi and Nikki are married but little fights lead them to a bet of acting unmarried. Nikki's friends dislike Abhi strongly and do not like the fact that Nikki and Abhi are becoming "friends". Read and find out how their reality is revealed and what concequences the couple faces due to their little lie.

Dooriyan - ria020594
Overview: A story about the seperation of two lovers. The story is about their life after the seperation.
Falling For You- Richa1234
Anjana Rishta- rushshri
Luv Scene btwn AR- rushshri
Kismat Ka Karishma- sakshi_bahree
Thodese Alag- shahidkaarmaan
Overview:  A story about Armaan and Rhiddima, who fall for each other at first sight, litterly and otherwise. A story about Angad and Kripa, who are falling in love all over again. A story about Mayank and Nupur, who are so busy fighing they never realised that neither can go a day without atleast talking to each other. A story about a group of friends who enjoy their young lives together in masti, love, and excitement....until the D-Day, when everything around them changes...
Rishta- soni2004
Haan Tu Hain- sonikudi1
Overview: Its a story of kismat connection when Riddhima, who is all set to marry a rich NRI businessman-Richie-meets the laid-back, open flirt named Armaan Malik. Armaan and Riddhima begin to fall for each other(with a lot of bickering)...but is this just fate's game or is it true love?
House of Hearts- sonia_prerna
Adolescence of Love - spln

Back to Newton's Laws- spln
Back to Newton's Laws Part Two- spln
FF: Back to Newton's Laws Part Three- spln

FF: Perfect imperfection- Love- spln
Unleashing What Remained Unsaid- spln
Unleashing what Remained Unsaid#2- spln

Jab We Met FF- Sneak.
Dill Mill Gayye- swansea
Love Story of 6- swansea
With U- swansea
Bachna Ae Haseeno- sweet_JAY_FAN
Overview:
A short story based on the original flim Bachna Ae Hasseno, starring characters from multiple shows.
Secret Romance- sweet_JAY_FAN
Overview:
'As we all know the famous couples are Angad- Kripa and Armaan-Riddhima. But in this FF could the tables turn? Could it be Angad-Riddhima and Armaan-Kripa? Read and see''
''The Haunting'' Horror FFsweet_JAY_FAN
Overview: This is a horror Fan Fiction on three couples. Armaan-Riddhima, Rahul-Muskaan, and Atul-Anjali. R-M and A-A have been together for quite some time but A-R have just confessed their love for each other. What starts as a simple celebration to enjoy themselves might end up being the scariest days of their lives...they might lose each other...or even themselves.....
Your Intoxication- sweet_JAY_FAN
Overview: This is a Karan-Shilpa FanFiction(the actors from DMG) NOT AR! Shilpa and Karan get their first ever acting break as fresh fas on the new televison show 'Dil Mil Gayye' Although Shilpa has two celebrity siblings, Rajeev and Neha(actors from KTH and KYPH) who are great with the opposite sex, Shilpa is totally embarassed and horrible when it comes to guys. Karan makes himself friendly to her and he gets along well and Shilpa make good friends with him. One problem: Karan's intoxication. Though Shilpa is friends with him she finds the beat of his intoxication rising each and every day; thoguh she controls it and decided she's just friends. Will these two ever get together? What exactly is Karan's beat of intoxication towards Shilpa?
Baby- Sweet Mermaid
Shaadi Ka Ladoo- Sweet Mermaid
Gangster- A Love Story- tia_ahuja2007
LoVeZ iN tHe aIR- Trisha_dude
Dill Chura Liya- urmila_17
Ishq Vishq- urmila_17
Love Lasts Till The End- vcaobi
Teri Umeed Tera Intezar- VeiledBeauty
In His Arms- zahra27

Always Smile- zen girl

Jiya Jale

Sangini- bhoomikauttam

Kaajal

Kaash Aisa Ho- autumnleaf
With Love from DK to AA- autumnleaf
Anjaana Ehsaas- dancingdiva91
Pyaar Ki Kayamat- Mrs.Salman Khan
Pehla Pehla Pyar- pretuna
Overview: Krishna Tulsi has just moved into New York, New York after living in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia in the Shantiniketan. She started a new life in New York, living with her cousin Kaajal. She joined Big Apple University as a sophomore. She plans to not socialize and interact with the other people, instead concentrate on her studies. But she comes to Big Apple for a surprise. KT falls in love for the first time with Laksh, a popular boy in college. Kaajal on the other hand is looking for 'The One' and finds an unique boy with a personality that hides beneath the short temper. The boy, Dev enters her life as a friend. Soon the friendship turns into love. Both pairs of lovebirds face love for the first time in their life, hoping that it will last forever. Will the first and true love last forever? You can fall in love more than once, you know.

Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki

Adi and Methli Fanfic- brownpride
Kuch To Hua Hai- djaya
Inevitable Destiny- puremagic
Touched By An Angel- queenpersephone
Adi/Mets UnExpected- roygvib
No More Love- *Shifali*
Kaho Na Pyar Hai- Taran
Tera Intezaar Hai Aaja- tshamita

Kahin To Hoga

Me and My Philosophies - ~~~~
Overview - its a love story or should i say life story of Chitra and Raj..

Kanch Kye Rishty- Anam azhar
Meri Taqdeer Ho Tum- Anam azhar
Surprize- Anam azhar
Luv Is Life- angel 16
Tumsey Milkey- bhoomikauttam

Fasley Hein Darmiyaan- cute_face86
Ek Ajnabi- **-**Guriya**-*
Ek Hi Khawaish- **-**Guriya**-*
Hogaye Hai Mohabbat- **-**Guriya**-*
Ishq Ki Kasam Season 1- ~*~Rachu~*~
Ishq Ki Kasam Season 2- ~*~Rachu~*~
Ishq Ki Kasam Gen X- ~*~Rachu~*~
The Baby- ~*~Rachu~*~
Sapne Kuch Unkahi Se- Cool_Dipti
Kushboo Ki Zuban- Cool_SK
Overview: What happened when you are made to marry a man who already have two children.......how you will cope up with that.......just see this to know
War & Pyar- Cool_SK

Overview: What happened when a teacher made her student's uncle her lover........they always use to fight with each other....but is this fight is helping to make there love stonger???
Aks- goodkashish
Arwaah- goodkashish
Journey of Love- goodkashish
Mehr- goodkashish
Saahir- goodkashish

Sea of Love- goodkashish
Serendipity- goodkashish
Seyahat- goodkashish & kuhu98pihu
Tears of Love- goodkashish
Inkar Se Ikraar Tak- hacker7
Look Through my EYES- meggs
Overview: a spicy story of romance, hate, fights, makeups.. sujal is a lawyer who lives at k's house except to go back and sleep in his own house. kashish is forensic dr. who has a super crush on sujal since she was 13. a tale full of twists and laughs
Dil Ka Rishta- Paru_M
Do Naam Ek Jaan- rajeev1
Pyaar Ke Rang- rajeev1
Tere Bina- ruksaar_khan
Khwaish (Sujal aur Kashish Ki)- shruti_gauri1
The Heartbreakers- sujalangad_rock
Overview:A rich heiress (Kripa) challenged by her friends to stay in a middle class life for 6 months to prove that she is the best even among them. She agrees only to b drawn towards a rich Handsome hunk (Angad)who has eyes only for the people of his class' then 2 he star going out with her for a mere bet which on her discovery shatters her... making her leave her new life. Angad Khanna the heartbreaker who had broken her heart but has forgotten her now & is falling truly in love with this new girl. This heartbreak is only know to to Kripa's Sister-in-law Kashish who is now trying to save her marriage from her husband Sujal's Ex-fame Archie.
Friendship iz Love- SujalkiDeewani
Dil Se Dil Thak- sun_423
Hogi Pyaar Ki Jeet- sun_423
Zindagi Ke Silsilay- sun_423
Overview:
It is the story about Sujal (Rajeev) & Kashish (Aamna) .. Zindagi Ke Silsilay, deals with there phases of life..  it shows that life is not always a bed of roses but dere are thorns too.. but then the thorns are removed & life becomes beautiful.. It is the story of Sujal & Kashish  from being complete strangers to friends , to husband-wife, to premi-premika...... it is their journey.....
Jeevansh- togepe30
Love Finds Its Way- varallika
Kabhi Socha Na Tha- Vishakagal12

Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai

Hostage- *Avantika_4eva*
Family Disorder- *F^a^i^z^a*
Overview- Kripa was an orphan but lived the life of love and compassion, whilst angad had the family but never understood it's importance and got lost in the crowd, forgetting things such as emotions, love. All he cared for was his fame and his money. His family were influenced and became like him, neglecting the everyone but themselves.I present to you the story of Angad Khanna and his small disorganised family who were brought together with the help of Kripa Sharma, showing them the inner beauty, rather than the outer beauty gained by fame.
Pyaar-
*F^a^i^z^a*
Overview: Angad Khanna has never seen a girl in a se*ual manner. He's always had them as friends or his relatives but when he meets Kripa Sharma, his feelings arouse, he's different, but she is to be married in three weeks after they meet. Will Angad Khanna let his dream girl drift away? Read on to find out...

Stubborn- *F^a^i^z^a*
Overview: There both alike, but it is a saying when opposites meet, they match, but what happens to Angad and Kripa when they emet? Both ever so stubborn, getting what they want, what happens when one is in denial, whilst the other is in acceptance, to find out read 'Stubborn'.
Unwanted- *F^a^i^z^a*
Overview: Kripa Sharma's hatred towards men brought her to such a stage where she started playing with men, but all that finished with the arrival of Angad Khanna, who came with yet another proposal. Read the ff to find out more!
Ashiqui Mein Teri- -Laiba-
Childhood Love- -Laiba-
Mere Paas Paas- -Laiba-
My Painfull Life- -Laiba-
Pyar Ki Rahein- -Laiba-, Anam Ali, griffinmonster, memze, muqualp
Destiny's Desire- ~*~Rachu~*~
Overview: When 24 year old Kirpa Sharma met the love of her life 26 year old Aditya Khanna, things were, well perfect. Both shared the same interests, got along as soon as they met and on top of it all were madly in love with each other. But fate decides to put its foot in and a horrifying accident robs Aditya of his life and Kripa of her memory, when she wakes up 3 weeks later in a hospital with a pair of grey eyes looking down at her, she begins to believe this is the man who she loves and loves her.... When 25 year old Angad Khanna was young, he and his older brother Aditya were inseperable, they would do everything together and tell each other everything, so when Aditya tells Angad about Kripa, Angad is all the more happy for him. But tragedy strikes and Angad is forced to cope with the loss of his brother, and forced to take care of his brother's love, Kripa. But when Kripa assumes she loves Angad and Angad loves her things get complicated... What happens when the only thing these two had in common is gone? What does fate have in store for these two very different people?
Dil Ke Dushman- ~*~Rachu~*~
Ishq Ki Kasam Season 1- ~*~Rachu~*~
Ishq Ki Kasam Season 2- ~*~Rachu~*~
Ishq Ki Kasam Gen X- ~*~Rachu~*~
Life- ~*~Rachu~*~
Re-union- ~*~Rachu~*~
Runaway~*~Rachu~*~
She Loves Him~*~Rachu~*~
For Love- *Shifali*
Dil Kya Kare- amneet89
Dil Ko Churaya Aapne- Anam Ali & Memze
Pyar Ho Hi Jaata Hai- Anam Ali & Memze
Pyar Kismet Mein Nahiye First Half- Anam Ali & Memze
Pyar Kismet Mein Nahiye Second Half- Anam Ali & Memze
Pyar Kismet Mein Nahiye Season 2- Anam Ali & Memze
Jab Dil Churaye Koi- Anam Ali, Memze & Mimi_Rani
Blushing in Love- angadkripafan
Blushing in Love #2- angadkripafan
KAISA YEH PYAR HAI-ANGADKRIPAFAN(fanfic)
- angadkripafan
KAISA YEH PYAR HAI-ANGADKRIPAFAN(fanfic) -2
- angadkripafan
The Strange Path- ania_91
Dil Hi Dil Mein- Anu1993
Ek Pyaara Sa Bandhan- Anu1993
Anything For Love- arwa72

Overview:Angad and Zaib are twins but are completely opposite each other. Zaib is a lover whilst Angad is just a disbeliever and arrogant. Kripa has always admired Angad since childhood but things change when she meets Zaib for the first time. he is exactly what she wanted Angad to be like. Will she carry on obsessing about Angad or will she give into the temptation of being with Zaib?
Ishq Vishq- akskara & Mimi_Rani
Is She An Angel Or Not? - asian_gyal
Overview: Kripa comes to India for the first time where she meets Angad and the guys. She already knows the girls as they all studied together in London uni. (She also knows one of the guys but which one?) Here they became best of friends/ sisters and now they are known as the ANGELS. All the families are living together in one big mansion in Mumbai apart from the Sharma family who live in. However Kripa's parents do know the other families because, before going to America they all used to live together. Know that they are coming back to India they will live with them but Kripa doesn't know. From here the love stories will start but there is someone among these ten who is hiding something. Who is it? What are they hiding? Why are they hiding it? Will it ruin there relationship before it has even begun?

The Bet- bheegi
Overview: A friendly bet to woo a simple middle class girl turns into a passionate love story between a rich, spoilt man and this simple girl. Will she ever forgive him when she finds the truth?
Dard Ka Rishta- bheegi
Overview: What if Angad and Kripa are both docs? How Kripa's sacrifice separates them and a cruel irony of fate brings them back together.
Des Pardes- bheegi
Des Pardes Part 2- bheegi
Overview: What if Kripa is the spoilt brat? What happens when she meets the sensible and suave Zaib Khan?
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover- bheegi
Overview: Is Angad what he appears to be? A love triangle between Angad, Kripa and Prithvi. Circumstances drive Kripa into marrying Prithvi, but who fulfills the role of her true husband?
Ehsaas- bheegi
Overview: A love story between two passionate people whose passions take them into different worlds till they realize the true meaning of love.
Faasle- bheegi
Overview: Interfaith love story between a muslim Kripa (Tehzeeb) and Angad.
The First Kiss- bheegi
Overview: A variation on the theme of the movie 'Vivah' Angad is supposed to get married to Mishti but falls for her younger sister, Kripa.
Mixed Doubles- bheegi
Overview: A Romantic Comedy between 2 double roles with lots of confusions. Double trouble with Angad, Zaib, Tanya and Kripa.
Tumhari Amaanat Part 1- bheegi
Overview: A passionate love story between 2 childhood lovers and a journey of a woman from Kripa to Mahi.
Tumhari Amaanat Part 2- bheegi
The Turtleneck Girl- bheegi
Overview: An endearing love story between two imperfect people who change for the better after they fall in love with each other.
AnOnYmOuS- Chocolate_luver
Blinded By Fame- Chocolate_luver
Chupke Se Nazar Mile- Chocolate_luver
Desire- Chocolate_luver
Kick of Love- Chocolate_luver
Overview: Kripa Kapoor an eighteen year old total tom-boy girl in university is and captain of a local soccer team. She loves to play soccer; it's her passion apart from fighting, she's girl with attitude, class, but most of all a girl with looks who hides herself. She's tough, stubborn, spoilt, and loves to hang out with her mates and her best friend sanjana. But what happens one day when, a cool, dashing, witty, arrogant, flirty new coach takes over her team making her life a living hell, well according to her, with twist and turns that take place in her life, what happens to Kripa Kapoor?                
No Time For Luv-
Chocolate_luver
~UnpredictablE-a<3 story~- Chocolate_luver
Unwanted Love- Chocolate_luver
Overview: Kripa Sharma well now Mrs. Kripa Khanna legally that is only, once in love with her childhood friend angad Khanna, they were best of mates despise her being a girl,  they weren't at all popular that is until angad transformed into the high school's hunk, leaving kripa being with the so called "nerd", as for their friendship , well he ignored her, acted as if they were strangers , hmm what else oh yeh made fun of her with his "popular gang", kripa on the other hand had feelings already for him which in no time turned into love but she wasn't dumb to tell him, she knew he would laugh or worst tell everyone and make fun off her, then they graduated and finished college, Kripa's parents kept looking for boys to marry their only daughter, but she was rejected every time, one cause, her APPEARANCE, she was to plain, she wore glasses, had no style, she wasn't girly enough, it did depress her having the thought that she would spend her life alone, but to her rescue Angad's parents got him married to kripa, he hated her even more, they weren't even married for two weeks, when packed his things and left without telling anyone where he was, kripa cried, what was she to do, being a good wife she waited, where angad enjoyed his life partying, having different dates on different day and working not earning as much, but what happens when he suddenly returns home after and year due to a financial problem needing shelter, especially when he comes face to face with a changed kripa or should I say his Wife? But what happens when he is in charge of one of his dad's business but how will Kripa react when Angad kicks her out of the house after coming back or will he let her stay?
We're Simply Opposite- Chocolate_luver                                         
Overview:
Kripa Kapoor is a bad girl, she's known for the bad girl image in school, she always had a crush on Angad Khanna, who was a sweet, very good-looking, cute, responsible guy, basically what a girl would want in a guy. Kripa had always tried to get his attention and make passes at him while he would ignore them; they were good friends, not close but good. But the funny thing was Kripa had realized that he was the only one that seemed to care about her, and that is why she had regretted that night they spent together which made things awkward. Few years later they both meet again except this time everything has TOTALLY changed.
Sapne Kuch Unkahi Se- Cool_Dipti
Capable of Love- Cool_SK
Kagaz Ki Kashti- coolkitty23
Kiss of Love- crazy_craze
Reflection- crazy_craze
Room-mate's- crazy_craze
Jo Nahin Karna Tha- cup-of-tae
Mohobbat Ho Jayegi- cup-of-tae
Woh Tera Naam Tha- cup-of-tae
Yeh Wada Hai Mera- cup-of-tae
Anjaana Ehsaas- dancingdiva91
An Everlasting Sensation- Dark Love
Love or Friendship- Dark Love [Paused]
My Heart Will Go On- Dark Love [Completed]
Revolutions of My Heart- Dark Love
Saathiya- desiigirl19 [Completed]
Sugar and Spice- desiigirl19
[Completed]
Dil Vil Pyar Vyar- dmgfan
Overview:
DMG+KYPH with lots of comedy
Never One- dreamer_dreams [Completed]
Fatal Attraction-*Ejaz4Hinna*
The Coded Alias- fabremixed
The Dark World- griffinmonster
Dil Ki Baatein- griffinmonster [Completed]
Pehli Nazar Mein- GuJu_Qt
Mera Pyar- hello64
Its Not Always What It Seems- imdudehead
A Prince and Rich Girl- ishu124 & nightgirl
Mr. Lonely- ishu124
Patched Love- ishu124
Barsaat- Izzy
Hum Ko Tumse Pyar Hai- Izzy
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna- Izzy
Love or Obsession- Izzy
Soldier- Izzy
The Chase- Izzy
The Golden Moments- Izzy
Barsaat- jasminerahul
Give Love A Chance- johnangad
Thoda Pyar Thoda Magic- kdrs
Overview:
What happens when 3 kids don't get love from their aunt and uncle and need love? What happens when an angel sees them and decides to help them? What happens when she comes like a nanny but falls in love with their uncle?
Jee Le- kimmu
Overview: A story of three couples, Angad-Kripa (KYPH), Armaan and Riddhima (DMG), and Ranbir-Kanya (KIT). Four people of these couples are entering a college, where they will fulfill there dreams.
Beete Lamhe- love_iqbal_khan
Koi Aap Sa- love_iqbal_khan
Koi Aap Sa Part Two- love_iqbal_khan
Koi Aap Sa Part Three- love_iqbal_khan
True Love- luv_eijaz_anita
Aanokha Pyar- maurader4evr
Not Impossible, Just Hard- maurader4evr
Dil Tere Naam Kardiya- Memze
Pyaar Ke Do Dewanne- Memze
Pyaar Ki Ek Ajeeb Kahani- Memze
Pyaari Si Dushmani- Memze
The Haunted Mansion- Memze
Anjaana Raasta- Mimi_Rani
Eternal Love- Mimi_Rani
Main Tum Aur Meri Tanhai- Mimi_Rani
Pyaar Mein Hulchul- Mimi_Rani
Tanhai- Mimi_Rani
Yours Forever- mitali_s
Kaho Na Pyar Hai- monikaseth
Badly Arranged- Munizaa
Kahin Na Kahin- Munizaa
Just An Umbrella- Munizaa
Only Wish- Munizaa
Triangles- Munizaa
Lost Love- MUNNIBABA2006

Edited by Dark Love - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Aashiq Banaya Aapne- neha9
Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha Part 1- neha9
Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha Part 2- neha9
Ek Rishta- neha9
Ishq Samundar Part 1- neha9 [continued by Neha]
Ishq Samundar Part 2- neha9
Kabhi Kabhi- neha9
Overview: Kripa Kapoor and Angad Khanna hate each other for various reasons! But both their families want them together. When Kripa's older sister is married into that house Kripa's family wants Kripa their as well. She doesn't marry Angad because of her family but because she wants to ruin his life. And, same with Angad. She is confident that she can never love anyone. They marry each other to take revenge. And live that way for a long time; until something happens in their lives that neither one could imagine and no one ever thought about. And through the ups and downs of life they accept the fact that they are married but at the same time know they can never share a relation of a husband and wife. But what you think sometimes never happens!
Kabhi Na Kabhi- neha9
Overview: Angad Khanna returns home after ten years with the fact shadowing him that she is now married to him with a child. Reality hits him one after another, as he is determined to get her back this Christmas. Will Angad Khanna be able to get his lady love back?
Khel Khel Mein- neha9
Overview: When Kripa Sharma and Angad Khanna's paths cross, destiny plays it's game. The two people decide to help each other out. Little do they know that fate will compel them to do things that they have never wanted to do. "Khel Khel Main: It's Love," is a story of two strangers who become fast friends, to lovers who you have never seen before. They both believe in writing their own destiny. What they deny to accept is there is someone above them who has something different planned for them. A fun loving stories of two people who hate each other for various reason, yet are great friends. Two people who can do anything for each other. Anything but accept they love each other. It's a game started by Angad Khanna, but fate will be the one who gets it to it's destination.
Married By Mistake- neha9
Overview: What happens when the groom decides not to show up at the alter? What happens when the famous bride decides that she's going to take revenge, with the help of the man she barely knows? When Kripa Kapoor is left shocked at the alter, with Prithvi Bose suddenly missing. She decides to marry the best-man, Angad Khanna to take revenge. But, in the ugly process to hurt Prithvi, Kripa finds herself heartbroken and in love with the man with a dark past that he refuses to share with Kripa, along with his heart. It's in Kripa's hands to either make him fall in love with her or move on in life.
Mission Impossible- neha9
Pyaar Ka Pal- neha9
Playboy Prince- neha9
Overview: Angad Khanna is the spoiled son of a rich father.Both his parents think that he has to get married, as that's the only way he's going to change. But there are secrets behind their reasons. They give him an ultimatum: either he gets married, or he marries someone of their choice. Scared they are going to get him married to some ridiculously stupid and extremely glossy blond girl. He finds the poor, in-need, yet exceptionally sexy and beautiful girl. Soft spoken, kind, polite, and very secretive. She had a thousand secrets. It's not long before she finds herself madly in love with the blemished man, and sets her mind on changing him. They find themselves falling deep in love with each other when the crystal ball of the fairy-tale land falls and crashes, bringing Angad back into the land of reality.
Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi- neha9
Replay- neha9
Overview: When Kripa Kapoor's ex-husband Angad Khanna is shot during one of his concerts, Kripa is left realizing that she never stopped loving the man who cheated on her. When Angad receives a message a weeks after the accident, he knows that someone is behind his life. He has no choice but to call Kripa and tell her. After all she had managed his security until they had divorced. Kripa is forced to take Angad's case in her hands, at that moment she tells herself it's going to be strictly business. But when Angad and her face bullets and threats together one after another, she knows she could never just maintain a professional relationship with the only man she has ever loved. Nevertheless, she isn't ready to give her heart to him a second time knowing he is capable of breaking it. What Kripa doesn't know is that Angad never returned her heart. She simply assumed that the one beating inside her was hers.
Summer Affairs- neha9
Summer Love- neha9
The Unthinkable Thought- neha9
Words of Silence- neha9
Overview: Words were the last element of Kripa's life.  It wasn't that she didn't know how to communicate; rather, she never wanted to, with him. Kripa was unlike most girls her age.  Someone her age had dreams of marriage and romance.  Kripa had dreams to achieve something no one ever had achieved. Kripa had decided to keep people away from her.   Things for her were about to change forever.  She was about to get married earlier than she had thought.  She was about to fall in love and worry about it before everything else. She was about to let things happen for once, instead of making them happen.Angad Khanna on the other hand was a guy who couldn't help but express his feelings. He talked non-stop for hours until or unless someone taped his mouth. Angad, was also about to change. He was about to loose his father, yet gaining someone even more special.  Because of the father he was never close to and the mother he loved but could never talk to, were about to change a lot in his life, and his married life. He was about to get the everlasting love of the lady he never expected to get anything from. He was about to love a girl who hated him.
Words of Silence 2- neha9
Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohobbat- nehagupta_9
Chating in Love- night girl [Completed]
Dark Ally- night girl [Completed]
GAME TIME RETURNS- night girl [Completed]
Human Art- night girl
I see BLACK and You- night girl
Overview: All my life all I wanted to do was fit in with the average kid but I couldn't because I was different, I was the guy that could not see. The only people that know that I am blind is my mom and my dad, not even the kids at school know I am blind. I am able to stop my self from knocking into things by hearing very carefully. My favorite class is art because I am able to make what I feel. The only thing I hate about my disability of not being able to see is the fact that I can't see my artwork when I am finished but over all my life rocks. I am the dude at school that every girl runs after. I am after all Angad Khanna the hottest 12th grader out there but the thing is that's about to change NO THANKS TO THE NEW GIRL MISS KRIPA SHARMA.You want to know how it all started. You want to know how the new girl, Kripa Sharma got me looking like a loser it all started in art class during the second week of school?
Kabhi Jiju Kabhi Hubby- night girl
Laws of the Land- night girl
PASSION.COM- night girl
Perfect Killer- night girl
The Unknown- night girl
Overview:
Angad and Armaan are ordered by Dilip Khanna, the godfather to their mafia, to kidnap Shashank Gupta's spoiled daughters, Kripa and Riddhima.

Dosti Mein Pyaar- Numera*
Overview: Two families living next door to each other and their children and parents are all best friend friends. Angad and Kripa have been best friends their whole lives. Anjali and Kavya can always be found fighting. Neev and Prachi are best friends as well. Its their last year of college and through their fun and games they somehow end up falling in love.
Sweet Revenge- Numera*
Overview: Kripa confessed her love to Angad only to have her heart broken ruthlessly. What will happen when years later destiny intervenes and their paths cross again? Will she seek her sweet revenge?
City of Devils- pakigal34
Ami Je Tomar- pallavi25
Overview: Landlord Angad tries to evict Kripa, the tenant but can he evict her from his heart?
Bhalobasha/Love-Angad-Kripa in Kolkata- pallavi25
Bhalobasha/Love Part 2- pallavi25
Overview: Angad is Punjabi, Kripa is Bengali, they meet, sparks fly. One is a romantic idealist, the other a practical realist. One is Westernized, the other is traditional, bound by her family's customs and traditions. How does their love survive?
O Bewafaa: Sequel to Teri Baahon Mein- pallavi25
Overview: Kripa is married to Nishant, she meets Zeb in Dubai...Zeb who looks exactly like her lost love Angad. Is Zeb really Angad? Why doesnt he admit it then? Why does he play with her emotions?
Teri Baahon Mein- pallavi25
Overview: Loosely based on the movie Dirty Dancing, its about an innocent and shy Kripa who goes to Goa on vacation and meets the dashing and handsome singer Angad Khanna at the Resort. They have a love affair that has tragic consequences.
The Godfather- pallavi25
Overview: Zaib, a trained assassin works for Mr. Bajaj, the Godfather. Kripa is married to Josh Kapoor, a CBI Officer. How are Zaib's and Kripa's lives linked? What is the connection between the other characters?
7 Guys and 1 Girl- prakriti
High School- prakriti
Ice Love- prakriti
If I told you I love you, I'd have to kill you- prakriti
She's the Man- prakriti
Short Stories-prakriti
Thrill Ride- prakriti
Twilight- prakriti
Crossroads- RandomSquared
Just Not Meant To Be- RandomSquared
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- RandomSquared
Kuch Pal Ka Saath- RandomSquared
Restless Heart- RandomSquared
Meri Jaan Ho Tum- Ravishing_gal
Overview: A romantic love story between two very different people that fall in love. He, a proffessional romantic 'guru' whereas she, a pure hearted, middle class, seedhi saadhi girl. Will there love survive?
Art of Darkness- Rejected
Rejected- Rejected
Love in Calli- Sabrinaa xo
~Ek Pal Ke Liye~- sabzz
Overview: The Khanna's and Sharma's are really close friendz and Neev Prachi and Kavya and Anjali are really good friends BUT Angad and Kripa hate each other like hell -------- until there parents fix there weddings !! and Angad and Kripa were forced to get married to each other!! and then the love story begins!!!
Bittersweet- shiv-gauri4eva
For You My Love- shiv-gauri4eva
Overview: Kripa Sharma the sister of the hottest guy in college is a......nobody. She lives with her father and brother away from her divorced mother and therefore grows up as a guy. She excels in every field of life, be it studies or sports but lacks one essential thing...GLAMOUR...however her life takes a drastic turn when she meets the heartthrob of every girl Angad Khanna and is forced to change herself.
Head over Heels- shiv-gauri4eva
Pyar Hua- Simiran
Bewafa- simplyconfused
How To Lose A Khanna- simplyconfused
Journey of Hearts- simplyconfused
Thora Sa Pyaar- simplyconfused
A blue moon ago...- sna004
Colours of Life- Sonali06
Identity- Sonali06
Mismatch- Sonali06
Perfect Match- Sonali06
Kya Yeh Ishq Hain?- starcity [Completed]
Kyunki Yeh Zindagi Hai- starcity
Someday We'll Be...Because We Promised- su_x3[Completed]

Too Much At Stake- SuhanaSafar
Overview:
What starts as a young woman's search for her identity ultimately becomes a race to uncover a mystery bigger than she had ever anticipated.  Three other individuals unexpectedly find themselves involved in this dangerous quest.  As a mysterious entity desperately attempts to put a stop to their efforts, the four of them must learn to trust one another in order to overcome the obstacles.  Ego clashes, romantic feelings and fears of betrayal within the group further complicate the situation. Whether or not they will ever discover the truth, these four lives will never again be the same.
AnGaD aNd kRiPa: A New LuV StOrY- sUga -N- sPiCe
Friendship is Love- SujalkiDeewani
Love, Friendship etc...- sujalangad_rock [Completed]
The Heartbreakers- sujalangad_rock
Overview:A rich heiress (Kripa) challenged by her friends to stay in a middle class life for 6 months to prove that she is the best even among them. She agrees only to b drawn towards a rich Handsome hunk (Angad)who has eyes only for the people of his class' then 2 he star going out with her for a mere bet which on her discovery shatters her... making her leave her new life. Angad Khanna the heartbreaker who had broken her heart but has forgotten her now & is falling truly in love with this new girl. This heartbreak is only know to to Kripa's Sister-in-law Kashish who is now trying to save her marriage from her husband Sujal's Ex-fame Archie.
AK FF - Untitled- superstar15
Overview:
Kripa Kapoor a girl who loved with bad past being named a rapist child, her past haunts her. Angad Khanna the big Gorgeous Cansanova model not ready to give up his reputation. What happens when Angad finds out about kripa's past through his sister. Determined to give Kripa happiness he decides to cure her depression himself with his medical degree. Kripa Khanna now has never been had happiness like the way her husband Angad gives her. But what happens Kripa's jealous step sister Tanya wants to ruin it, the one who was the cause of Kripa's depression. This story is about Kripa and Angad's journey through life mostly Kripa and Angad as her angel? Read to find out!
In Love With The Enemy- superstar15
Overview:
The Khannas and the Sharmas have the same status in business but they want to be the top and so they become rivals in business and out of business. They are hoping their kids  Angad and Kripa do not fall in love because their other kids Aaliyah and Shabir fell in love, ran away got married and moved to New York. The Sharmas and the Khannas live in London. What is going to happen when Angad and Kripa fall in love and fight for their love.
Valentines- sweetmagic4u
Overview: It's Cinderella, AK style...in reverse! Starring Angad as Mr. Cinderella and Kripa as Princess Charming...how will the sparks fly when they meet at a ball on Valentine's day?...A romantic comedy :-)
Anjaan- sweety223 [Completed]
Innocent Love- sweety223
Silence- sweety223
Tere Bin- sweety223
Chahat- sweetz_gurl [Completed]
Dil Jo Na Keh Saka- sweetz_gurl
Love at 1st or Many Sights- touchmenot
Love's Last- tsamhita
Ek Gharelu Kahani- vallanki [Completed]
Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai- Vallanki[Completed]
KYPH- Meera Jaisey Kahani- Vallanki[Completed]
KYPH WITH REVERSE GEAR- Vallanki[Completed]
Love At First Sight- Vallanki
Mistake - Vallanki[Completed]
Sirkush- Vallanki[Completed]
Rishtey- Vallanki[Completed]
When Hate Turns Into Part 1- Veronica4eva[Completed]
When Hate Turns Into Part 2- Veronica4eva

Karam Apna Apna

Humko Deewana Kargaye- act12
Bedtime Vol I Mask- Catwoman
Bedtime Vol II Desire- Catwoman
Bedtime Vol III Rendezvous- Catwoman
Bedtime Vol IIII Fantasy- Catwoman
Bedtime Vol V Lost- Catwoman
Don't touch da honey- Catwoman
I love you but I hate you- Catwoman
Insomnia- Catwoman
Fanna For You- Catwoman
Married to the MOB- Catwoman
Mask- Catwoman
Pillowtalk- Catwoman
The Race- Catwoman
Shades of Love- Catwoman
Ajnabee- desichic
Irony of Fate- desi chic
Khamoshiyon Ki Zubaan Part 1- desi chic
Khamoshiyon Ki Zubaan Part 2- desi chic
Moment of Truth- desi chic
"Shiddat" (Devotion)- desi chic
Kaho Na Pyar Hai- hafsa17
Hidden Feelings- Izzy
The Golden Moments- Izzy
Pyar To Hona Hi Tha- JCluvs srk
It's In His Kiss- kuku..
Overview: After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Gauri is back in India with Shashank and Sahasra after her 5 long years of exile, hoping that her past is what it is, her past. But she is unaware that her past is waiting for her in her present in the form of her new boss- who is soon going to be her new neighbor, who is soon going to be her daughter's best friend, who is also her daughter's father, who is still the one she loves the most, who is SHIV KAPOOR!!!! 
Saving Grace- kuku..
Sharth- kuku..
Overview: All Shiv Khanna lacked was money, so when Shashank made a bet which involved a lot of money, without thinking twice he jumped at it. The bet was to make Gauri Kapoor fall in love with him, date her and dump her publicly.The minute Gauri Kapoor saw Shiv Khanna she was in love with him. With time her love kept increasing for him. After a year of silent love, when suddenly Shiv Khanna started showing interest in her, she was in cloud nine. She thought all her dreams were coming true.
ShivGauri- kuku..
Crossroads- Sareeta
Unshed Tears- Sareeta
Diamonds and Daisies- Saregama_fan
Keeping the Moon- Saregama_fan

Kasam Se

After 7/12 Mujhe Maaf Kardo- *Guli*
After the Bash- *Guli*
Chori Chori- *Guli*[Completed]
Dhoka Betrayed By Their Own Sisters!- *Guli*
Hume Tumse Pyar Kitna- *Guli*
Jai and Bani *Dher Na Ho Jaye*- *Guli*
Mein Tumhari Dost....Tum Mere Pyar- *Guli*
Mujhe Maaf Kardo- *Guli*
Piya Ka Ghar- *Guli*
Pyar To Hona Hi Tha I- *Guli*
Pyar To Hona Hi Tha II- *Guli*
Tadap Tadap Ke- *Guli*
Woh Ladki Bahut Yaad Aati Hai- *Guli*
Zindagi Aasaan Nahi- *Guli*
Meri Zindagi- *Aman_I*
Four Years Later- *Aman_I*
Hamari Aduhri Kahani- -Archi-
A Bitter Harvest- armana
The Reconciliation JB- armana
Key To My Life- bccool
Ek Ajnabi- bkeero
Ishq Bina Kya Jeena- bubbles2suppi
Jai and Bani Together Forever?- bubbles2suppiG
Guiding Light- cordelia
Shayad Yahi To Pyar Hai- cordelia
The Painful Solitude- cordelia
Love Hate and Respect- cutie shruti
Tanhayee- desi chic
Ek Pal- desi chic
Ek Hi Lamha- divan
Jeena Sikh Liya- divan
Saath Jab Choota- divan
Fan Fic for Jai and Bani- divya123
Kaisa Rishta- divya123
Kasamh Se Fan Fiction for Jai and Bani- divya123
Short Fan Fic for Jai and Bani- divya123
This Might Happen on Monday- divya123
Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega- inavars
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- inavars
Ranveer and Raashi Fan Fiction- ianavars
Kya Yeh Pyar Hain?- indian_godess
Pyar to Hona...indian_godess
Three Sisters Kismaat- Jai-Bani_Kasamh
SS Ek Pal- jnawaz
Sau Dard- jnawaz
Zindagi...Kya Hoga- jnawaz
Be My Girl- Kamy
From 3rd October- Kamy
Jai's Dilemma- Kamy
Love- Lost and Found- shrutichopra
Bani's Love Story- TiaMaria93
Power of a Child- TiaMaria93

Kasauti Zindagi Ke

For Love- *Shifali*
Adi and Methli Fanfic- brownpride
Ankahee- dee150m psawyer, ronitian
Fanfic on Adi and Mathilli -leomp
Inevitable Destiny- puremagic
Love Will Find A Way- psawyer
Touched By An Angel- queenpersephone
Anjana Ehsaas- raym
Kahani Teri Meri- raym
Na Tum Jano Na Hum- raym
Sajna- shakhti258
Overview:
Mukti returns after 5 years a changed person with Sharath and a few others. Prem on the other hand goes from bad to worse... but still loves Mukti and still in denial. There is an underground work going on and Prerna is totally confused (not to mention upset) with the new changes in her husband and children.
Overview:
What starts as a young woman's search for her identity ultimately becomes a race to uncover a mystery bigger than she had ever anticipated.  Three other individuals unexpectedly find themselves involved in this dangerous quest.  As a mysterious entity desperately attempts to put a stop to their efforts, the four of them must learn to trust one another in order to overcome the obstacles.  Ego clashes, romantic feelings and fears of betrayal within the group further complicate the situation. Whether or not they will ever discover the truth, these four lives will never again be the same.
Kaho Na Pyar Hai- Taran
Dus- tsamhita
Love's Last- tsamhita
Tera Intezaar Hai Aaja- tsamhita

Kasturi

For Love- *Shifali*
Kaarvaan- pragalbha
Overview: This story depicts a part of the life of a pratical, intelligent and everyday guy with strong family values. He meets a complete opposite personality and BOOM...........an explosion occurs! This explosion soon turns into the most cherished experience of his life and he starts on a journey which takes him onto higher and higher planes of happiness and fulfillment! But this journey of his is threatened to be derailed by some unexpected situations.....................What are those situations, how do they unfold and what becomes of him??? Read on to know......

Kashmakash- pragalbha
Overview: "This is the story of India's most famous rockstar and super duper rich bachelor, Robbie Sabharwal and the love of his life a middle class, sweet, caring and very grounded Kasturi Chawla. They meet and slowly fall in love but due to circumstances created by Robbie's family, they get separated and Kasturi ends up marrying Robbie's best friend, Raunak Singhania. From here starts the story of Kashmakash..........Read to know what happens to their love story and how it influences their lives!!!"

Kayamath

Kuch Iss Tarah- blind horizon
Revelation- blind horizon
Till Death Do Us Apart- blind horizon
Michi FF: It's in his kiss- Catwoman
Chaurahen
- desigrl05
Overview: Love and Life both have different paths..Its upon us to decide which to pick over...the story revovles around Lakshya, Krishna Tulsi, Neev, & Prachi...all college kids at start, but when time forces them to grow up and leaves them standing at the crossroads of life...things will never remain the same...
Can't Take My Eyes Off You- kuku..
Overview: What will you do, if your sister and boyfriend get married? Of course, get even and marry her ex-boyfriend & thats exactly what Prachi Shah did. What will you do, if your girlfriend got married to someone else? Of course, get even and marry her sister & thats exactly what Milind Mishra did.
Encounter- shivgauri
Every Breath I Take- kuku..
Overview: As she held the phone she looked over at the picture of a man, her eyes and heart were filled with 'Neev'. It was decided by their family that they were to get married, and for the past six months the simple conversations over the phone was the only thing she looked forward to, as he made her smile. He was the one who made her blush, who made her laugh, who understood her better than she understood herself, who she had fallen deeply in love with, who had promised to love her always, he is finally coming back home. Her Neev was coming home to marry her. With lots of dreams in her eyes and lots of love in her heart, Prachi started preparing for her marriage with Neev, and a life ahead with him. Unaware that the man who she had talked to day and night for six months, who made her feel whole and complete, who when she had asked, whether he would promise to love her forever, and holding the receiver close to him, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, with a lot of conviction who had answered 'With Every Breath I Take' was Neev's older brother Milind Mishra.
Dancing At Midnight- kuku..
Overview: She never grew up and he grew up too fast.She was an optimist and he a pessimist. She saw the good in people and he found faults in people. She loves him and he hates her. And then they met.
Encounter  - kuku..
It's in His Kiss- kuku..
Overview: After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Prachi is back in India with Neev and Sahasra after her 5 long years of exile, hoping that her past is what it is, her past. But she is unaware that her past is waiting for her in her present in the form of her new boss- who is soon going to be her new neighbor, who is soon going to be her daughter's best friend, who is also her daughter's father, who is still the one she loves the most, who is MILIND MISHRA!!!!
Luck By Chance (One Shot)
-
kuku..
Man of My Dreams- kuku..
Once And Always (One Shot) - kuku..
Puppy Love (One Shot)- kuku..
Ayesha (one shot FF)- ShubS
Overview: A couple married for 25 years finally tell each other how and why they fell in love.

The Broken Promise (one shot FF)- ShubS
Overview: A concise love story of an eternal couple.
Destiny
- ShubS
Overview:Millionaire businessman Milind Mishra chooses a poor village belle, Prachi, for his bride. Prachi's destiny changes forever from the day she is married to Milind. Is it for good or bad?
Dreams (short FF)- ShubS
Overview: A two part FF of a collection of moments that the Kayamath creatives denied their fans of.
The Enemy (one shot FF)- ShubS
Overview: Milind who loves his wife to death is equally possessive about her and anyone who comes between her and him is his enemy. Let's see who the enemy is!
Heart to heart (short FF)- ShubS
In Love- ShubS
Overview: A smart, intelligent, impulsive but insecure young girl, Prachi meets Milind Mishra and is smitten by him. At the same time she also hears that he is a sexist and wants to teach him a lesson. She joins him as his employee, puts up a mute act for the same and also ends up falling in love with him. He also falls in love with her but she doesn't get a chance to tell him the truth about her mute act. What happens when he finally finds out the truth? Milind marries his childhood friend Prachi, but on the wedding day itself overhears her apologizing to Neev for ditching him. Why did Prachi marry Milind then and what will happen to the marriage?
Monsoon Showers (short story)- ShubS
Overview: An incident makes Prachi compare her husband's moods to Mumbai's monsoon showers.
Pyar Kya hota hain?- ShubS
Overview: Milind and Prachi get married to please their respective fathers, though they themselves aren't looking forward towards each other as their life partners. But gradually they discover each other and fall in love. However, a problem arises when Neev, Prachi's ex-fiance, tries to trouble Milind's professional as well as marital life. Whether love helps Milind and Prachi to get through this crisis or not, is the essence of this story.

When Prachi slapped Milsi (one shot)- ShubS
Overview: A variation of Milind and Prachi's marriage consummation.
You are THE one- ShubS
Overview: Milind, who never fell for any woman, ends up falling for Prachi who is a mother of a child and a widow, when she  joins his company as his employee. Prachi doesn't reciprocate his love but declares that she loves him when she is drunk. Why does she do so?
Bachna Ae Haseeno- sweet_JAY_FAN
Overview:
A short story based on the original flim Bachna Ae Hasseno, starring characters from multiple shows.

Khwaish

Des Pardes- bheegi
Des Pardes Part 2- bheegi
Tanhayee- brownpride
Ehsaas Tumhara
- gujugurl
Ehsaas Tumhara #2
- gujugurl
Tanhai
- Mimi_Rani
Kaali Shaktiyan- ThE_kHan07
~Kamiinii~ fan fiction epi#1
- ThE_kHan07
KAMIINII fan fiction episode#2- ThE_kHan07
KAMIINII fan fiction episode#3- ThE_kHan07
KAMIINII epi#4 Independece Day specl II3- ThE_kHan07

Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil

Golden Moments- act12

Kkavyanjali

Fatal Attraction-*Ejaz4Hinna*
KHD -~Saraa~
Escape- *Shifali*
For Love- *Shifali*
Hate or Love- *Shifali*
Sapne- *Shifali*
F.R.I.E.N.D.S- aishwaria
LOVE -alina_shrestha
Dil Ke Dushman- Gaurav"s Love
Woh Mile The...Bichadne Ke Liye- ~kkavyanjali~
Kahaani- love_is_life!!!
True Love- luv_eijaz_anita
MisMatch- MUNNIBABA2007
Babies- nisha_
Jeena Sirf Mere Liye- Shezzy12
Strange Attractions of Love- Shirley
Love, Friendship etc...- sujalangad_rock

Kkusum

KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI! KSHITIJ & KUMUD'S F-F- Anoli
Barsaat- jasminerahul
Hum Tum- Kshitij+Khumud
Zindagani- Kshitij+Khumud

Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye

Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye (Yuvraj-Krishna)- goodkashish & softk 6
Overview: This is a beautiful story about three friends...Yuvi, Saumya and Sujal..all three fo them have an ambition ..dreams..all of three of them are really good friends...and more like a brothers...Yuvi doesn't believe in love...after she meet Krishna...what will be his destiny?...Krishna engaged with Akshay..but do you think they will be married?..will yuvi bee change?..Saumya is a cool boy..he is very chilled guy..the problem is that he believe in love but doesn't take it to seriously ... after he meet pari..what will it be his destiny?... Sujal is a very ambitious guy...with lots of dreams...etc...he meet kashish and start to love her...but when he come to know that Kashish divorce...he still loves her...Will  he and Kashish reunited? what will be Kashish destiny?..

Kuchh Is Tara

Jee Le- kimmu

Kumkum

Pyaar Ka Anjaam- Gaurav"s Love

Kutumb

Loving an Angel- Himu
Pyaar Aur Dosti- talkaltivetaurus

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- **@liy@**
For Love- *Shifali*
Laksh and Kt ff- Angel00
Dil Hi Dil Mein-  Anu1993
Yeh dosti - Laksh and Manthan- babygirl
Jissey Jaante Hain- Bewafa
Kagaz Ki Kashti- coolkitty23
Lambi Judai- coolkitty23
Chaurahen- desigrl05
Aapka Saath Rahe- duyus
Inkar Se Ikraar Tak- hacker7
Main Laksh ki Deewani Hoon- hp_2006
Overview: This is a story of six youngsters who become great friends when they meet each other in their new college. As time progresses their friendship give way to love. Read this ff and enter into the exciting lives of these friends and be a part of their fun and joy.
Woh Kisna Hai- Khanrocks
Shayad yehi to pyaar hai- Ktandlakshyalov
Pyaar Ki Kahani- Laksh_KtFan
Hum Saath Saath Hain- lilindiangirl13
Kt and Laksh UnderCover- Measha
Scary Story- Measha
Scary Story - Laksh and Kt- Measha
Rishtey- MrsPulkitSamrat
Pyaar Ki Kayamat- Mrs.Salman Khan
Humare pyaar ki nishani- Pari213
Opposites Attract- Poojie
Pehla Pehla Pyar- pretuna
Overview:
Krishna Tulsi has just moved into New York, New York after living in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia in the Shantiniketan. She started a new life in New York, living with her cousin Kaajal. She joined Big Apple University as a sophomore. She plans to not socialize and interact with the other people, instead concentrate on her studies. But she comes to Big Apple for a surprise. KT falls in love for the first time with Laksh, a popular boy in college. Kaajal on the other hand is looking for 'The One' and finds an unique boy with a personality that hides beneath the short temper. The boy, Dev enters her life as a friend. Soon the friendship turns into love. Both pairs of lovebirds face love for the first time in their life, hoping that it will last forever. Will the first and true love last forever? You can fall in love more than once, you know.
Love Distruction - Kisna{Laksh} - Kt- Rani712

Valentines Day- Rani712
Love You Kt- RIVER
When He Fell In Love - Manthan and Kt-  Soha88
Unspeakable Love-Tashmin
Jaan-E-Mann- Unnati72003
Dilwaley Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge- Uru_Hershey
Dil Ka Rishta- Uru_Hershey & Zinu29
Love At First Sight- Zinu29
Laksh And Kt FanFic..- Zinu29

Left Right Left

Ek Ajnabi- **-**Guriya**-*
*~*Saaiyaan Ve*~*- Aamna Saran
Do Pal Ek Dhastan- ami_princess
Twists and Turns![LRL Fic!]- A Combination of Authors
Soulmates- Amritafan
Fated- andreamcl
New LRL story: My Cadet- andreamcl
Operation Marriage- andreamcl
The Ties That Bind- andreamcl
Vanished- andreamcl [Completed]
Pyaar- Ayesha Cassim
Pyaar Ki Kahani - New RNfic- Bharati
DESTINY + ATTRACTION (NEW RN FIC)- crystalspark
Lethal Instincts- crystalspark
And Then I Saw The Real You- Devilangel
My Fanfic-Uncontrollable Emotions- drymaple
Cute Romance..Rajveer-Naina- G@r!/V/@..
NOSTALGIA.....again after 5yrs!- jivora
Together We Stand- jivora
Unprecedented Ending- mystified

Overview: A short ff on the trauma of separation

Tum Se Hi- mystified

Overview: How fate plays hide and seek with two lovers

Lodi - The New Beginning- Naina
Fanfic about RN- nisha1984
Hmmmm....- Praks
I wonder what this is?- Prenz
Kahani Main Twist! LRL fic!- Rumela
**Access Denied**- sanyamalhotra
{RN}.....Love Station....- sanyamalhotra
De Novo- sanyamalhotra
Doomed- sanyamalhotra
Pyaar Ki Jeet- Sayeda
Second year at KMA(my first fic)- Shravya
Mission Accomplished!- Sonal

Maayka

Because Fate Wills It- bhavana02
Overview: However different circumstances may be, things eventually come full circle - and fate always carries out what it has in store.

Partner- am_786
Jab We Met- bheegi
Jab We Met, M-S style!
Koi Apnaa Saa- goodkashish
Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha- goodkashish
Tishnagi- goodkashish
*Test*- ~Ouma*n*Eijaz~
Yeh Ishq Hai- taran13
Shabd-Mahi Love Story- vallanki

Multiple Couples/Shows

Love in the Time of Orkut- aahana86
Overview:
"Love and Magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart and they both take great practice." Love, as small as the word may be, is the most powerful force in the world keeping both you and me alive, for even though it may be a long painstaking journey to find it for one and another to keep it, at the end of the road its worth every hit of it, and this is what our new friends are about to discover in this journey of love that they take along with us, so please join Neha & Rishabh as they begin a fairytale romance fill of ups & downs & their shares of highs & lows. 
When Love Called- arwa72
Ishq Vishq Pyaar Vyaar- [DMG N MJHT] FF - Ashu_DMG
Overview: A love story about some college-going couples who r very eminent in the people's crowd.There day-to-day problems n funs n a total description of today's youth!They alll have different stories to tell as some or the other was once a non-believer of love! But they cant help, help themselves go mad now-a-days.....now they say.."Zindagi mein hota hai sabko ek baar...Ishq Vishq Pyaar Vyaar".... to know how there  non-belief turned to a devotion for each other read more.........
Des Pardes- bheegi
Dil Ke Dushman- Gaurav"s Love
Jee Le- kimmu

Overview:

Short Stories- prakriti
Salam-E-Ishq- Pyaari_Shailee
Namaste London- Sabrinaa xo
Rishta - Bandan Jo Kabhi Na Toote - shakthi258
Overview: Mukti Khanna, the rich orphan girl with no one to love her, abused verbally by her family she lives a lonely life. She is on the way to become a medical student as she is the star pupil in her boarding school. The darling of her teachers she lives the life of a good student longing for love. As the story opens she is filled with lots of secrets. Contacts, friends never seen at her home, brake in and brake outs... they drive a large part of the girl's life. Who is this Mukti? This is uncovered as Prem Yudi Sharma enters her life as so manny things as they evolve into so many things.
Overview:
Kaho Na Pyar Hai- Taran
Anjana Safar- Zinu29

Overview:
A story with couples from various shows, including; Lakshya & KT (Kyunkii saas bhi kabhi bahu thi), Neev & Prachi (Kayamath), Daksh & Bani (Kasamh Se) and Dev & Kaajal (Kaajal.. sabki aankon mein basi). It has recently been started! (2008) If you're a fan of anyy of these or even; all of the couples.. you'll love the concept! What the main idea of the fanatic story is that, Lakshya & KT were separated when 7 years old. Meanwhile, they remember eachother by those same memories as they grow up. KT finally comes back and figures Lakshya still lives where he used to 18 years ago..After circumstances of them disliking eachother, it occurs to be found that they were in love since all these years.They are finally engaged. Meanwhile; Neev confesses his love to Prachi. Daksh, Bani, Dev and Kaajal are yet still hesitating. Young ones in love will remain as a couple, until their college years are over. While all the couples are falling in love.. Lakshya cannot bare the pain he's going through since childhood anymore, as his "un-blooded" sister; Arpita (Api), is after his life. KT figures about Lakshya & Api's past. Api spills out the beans of her not being his "blood-relation, sister".. confused? Well.. it's a mystery. So if interested to know further, don't forget to catch up on "Anjana Safar". It'll get you hooked.. guaranteed!

Not based on Any Show

Yeh Jo Hai Zindagiii- aaakkii
10 things I learned about you- angel 10
Advika-Unique- bhoomikauttam
Anjaana Saaya- bhoomikauttam
Confess Before Its Lost- bhoomikauttam
Dil Ki Baatein- bhoomikauttam
Echoes of the Past- bhoomikauttam
Hamare Beech Ke Faasley- bhoomikauttam
Humsafar- bhoomikauttam
In Matrimony- bhoomikauttam
Life Gave Me A Puzzle- bhoomikauttam
Love Story Shall Start-bhoomikauttam
Paigaam - Message
- bhoomikauttam
Pehli Mulakat- bhoomikauttam
Pyaar Hai- bhoomikauttam
Rishta Tute Na- bhoomikauttam
Saath Tumhare- bhoomikauttam
Sawaal Zindagi Se- bhoomikauttam
Together By Chance
- bhoomikauttam
When I Was Broken- bhoomikauttam
Wishes Poured- bhoomikauttam
Zindagi - Ek Safar- bhoomikauttam
Tanhayee- Gaurav"s Love
Smile Again- Dark Love
Countdown- luna_lovegood
Lyf in College- Masti Tym- rajeev-bigfan
Overview: It's a story about
6 frnds infact childhood frnds....never thought dat dey will do dere engineering also together. but it happened as it was written in their destiny...the 6 happened to b together n now dey r best of best frndzz...can never see anyone crying but still can never stop teasing....very caring towards each oder..but yup masti is in dere mind 24x7x7x7x7x7....but still serious abt deir studies n future...3 of dem stay in hostel[sumtimes]dey came to chandigarh for studies... n 3 live here only wid family's... its all abt the fun dey do during col. hrz [if dey r not on bunk]hehhehe..dey all have completed dere schooling from chd only...n gave entrance xam also together ...
Tere Bina- ruksaar_khan
Khwabo Ki Manzilein- starbellz_21
Phir Milenge- starbellz_21
Jeevansh- togepe30
Love Finds Its Way- varallika

Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat

Bhagya Rekha- pragalbha
Overview: "This is about a simple, good-hearted, self-respecting girl Rani, who steals the heart of the most eligible Prince in the country, Yudhistir, while working for him. Unwittingly the Prince thinks her to be the princess he is getting engaged to. And when he finds out she is not......................?? Read Bhagya Rekha to find out how some really difficult situations test their strength and love for each other.
Will they finally meet and lead a wonderful life together or the huge differences in their way of life will render impossible for them to ever come together.

RajKumar Aryan

PremVilas- bhoomikauttam

Roadies

Roadies Ka Naya Hangama- aish_punk
Overview: Trying to create a love story n more 4m a reality show.Smtn different so definitely smtn fun!

Salaam Zindagi

Destiny's Salute- Mimi_Rani
Overview:
Manya a young girl, whose dreams mean so much to her until the day she sacrifices her dreams and heads for a new destination...where she meets her love life...but what happens when he does not love her? Will she be able to keep friendship with him if her heart beats for him.....?? Will she be able to pursue her career as a police officer with gender discrimination??
Pyar Ki Ek Kahani- sonikudi1
Overview: Two people who meet on the basis of hatred but fall in love...a college like story based on Akash and Manya who fall in love by first hating each other.

Special Squad

Phir Millenge on Aryan-Shaina- Cool_SK
Overview: Shaina left special squad leaving aryan, devasted......but just an accident take them together....will they accept each other????
The Night of Mistakes- Cool_SK
Overview: A night changes six lives......will they be able to get over this change?

The O.C

City of Devils- pakigal34

Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki

Edited by Dark Love - 14 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
Reserved in case the other two posts cross the character limit. 😊

Edited by Dark Love - 16 years ago
rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
madz faiza reposted family disorder and stubborn so u can but them up too
bheegi thumbnail
Thanks Madz

Please include:

Maayka- Jab We Met
DMG- Tera Mera Rishta, To Err is Human
KYPH- To Err is Human (DMG+KYPH)

thanks again for being so thorough and organized 😊
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have PM'd u include those as wel.. πŸ˜ƒ
TwilightLovee. thumbnail
Thank you for this!
Please include my latest Fanfic!

DMG- Pyar to hona hi tha
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=900502&TPN=1 2&#15730925
Cool_Dipti thumbnail
Please include minee ...

Sapne Kuch Ankahi si [RA,Neha Iqbal]

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=920086
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
can u pls include my ff too?
Both on Shiv- Gauri from Karam Apna Apna
Title: Sharth
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/693603
Overview: All Shiv Khanna lacked was money, so when Shashank made a bet which involved a lot of money, without thinking twice he jumped at it. The bet was to make Gauri Kapoor fall in love with him, date her and dump her publicly.

The minute Gauri Kapoor saw Shiv Khanna she was in love with him. With time her love kept increasing for him. After a year of silent love, when suddenly Shiv Khanna started showing interest in her, she was in cloud nine. She thought all her dreams were coming true.

Title: It's in his kiss
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/783565
Overview:
After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Gauri is back in India with Shashank and Sahasra after her 5 long years of exile, hoping that her past is what it is, her past. But she is unaware that her past is waiting for her in her present in the form of her new boss- who is soon going to be her new neighbor, who is soon going to be her daughter's best friend, who is also her daughter's father, who is still the one she loves the most, who is SHIV KAPOOR!!!!

And Saving Grace in KAA is completed😳
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pls include my new FF

its known as Double Dhamal based on the show Banu main teri dulhan.

Overview:

A story abt 2 girls Vidya and Divya who live opposite life. Vidya a simple girl but wud like to be glam and Divya a model but want to hang out with friends. Will they get what they want? What if they meet their love Sagar? Read more to find the confusion and romance in the life of young girls.πŸ˜‰

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=920015 Edited by talkativetaurus - 16 years ago