Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Okiee in Girlicious we're down to the final five girls: Nicole, Kristina, Natalie, Tiffany and Charlie.

Who do you think will make the final three?

I think Charlie and Nicole for sure and thenn .. Maybe Tiffany or Kristina ..

I think Nicole will be eliminated next week .. she's been in the bottom two quite often.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Girlicious - The Final 5" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
i wanted everyone BUT charlie to win! i hated her attitude when they tried working things out.. she was being too stubborn. i didnt like tiffany either.. but when she talking things out... it made me like her. loved natalie! she was my favorite! and i was worried for christina .. cause of her voice
thaaannk god all 4 minus charlie won! haha it was obvious in the end that they were both going to win Smile

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

^^^ WHAAT .. I LOVED Charlie. She had all the potential in the world. But I agree with  you on one thing .. I didn't like her attitude either when they tried to work everything out .. I wanted Charlie, Tiffany and Nicole to be a group.

I HATED Natalie. God she was SO cocky! I liked Kristina at first but then she got annoying too ..

I'm SO disappointed that they choice Kristina over Charlie when Charlie's been doing better than Kristina throughout the whole competition.

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

honestly.. i think they chose christina for her looks .. her voice was okay ..and charlie was better overall .. but i really think they chose christina for her looks .. lol i loooove natalie.. she has the best package: looks & voice.. lol your group was the one i hated.. cause it excluded natalie! LOL

i love her body. thats it.. hahaha

Edited by xl0ve - 25 April 2008 at 8:03pm

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged

^^ Dude I feel that they chose Natalie cuzza her looks .. I liked her at first like when they showed her in the first epi of Girlicious .. and then I just started un-liking her loll .. I hated how she thought she was really really good but then in that one epi where they had to sing at a baseball game she was like "we can't do it" or something .. Like the group's all about singing .. Whats the point of being in it if you don't think you can sing!?! I thought that was ridiculous ... And the judges always always criticised her singing and then alla sudden one day they loved it ?!?! .. Natalie was a performer .. and thats the only reason they chose her IMO

Oh and rmr in that one epi where she walked out on Ken Hicks?! LOL I lovedd when he was like "You don't even have 5 dollars to your name" or something along those lines ahaha .. and then in that one epi where they showed the "never before seen" footage we saw that one scene where Tiffany confronts Natalie about what she said to Robin .. Natalie WASN'T planning on going in .. I can't believe she said she went out for air and was gunna go right back in .. SHE WASN'T!

Kristina was alright .. Her voice was alright .. she was pretty .. but she really struggled toward the end so I was really really surprised they chose her .. Esp since Charlie was always so good from the start and then in the last two epi's they decide to drop her .. grr .. I still can't believe they chose Natalie and Kristina over Charlie!

Edited by preity*zinta - 26 April 2008 at 11:10am

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

Oh and rmr in that one epi where she walked out on Ken Hicks?! LOL I lovedd when he was like "You don't even have 5 dollars to your name" or something along those lines ahaha .. and then in that one epi where they showed the "never before seen" footage we saw that one scene where Tiffany confronts Natalie about what she said to Robin .. Natalie WASN'T planning on going in .. I can't believe she said she went out for air and was gunna go right back in .. SHE WASN'T!

yeeaa i remember! about ken .. i got soo mad when she did that .. she was doing so well .. but i feel like some of the drama was planned out.. [it seemed like it was obvious that they were going to choose natalie] .. soo to noot make so obvious.. they made her look bad at times.. Confused but she did sound like a brat.

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

^^ Yeahh ... The show was weird .. I don't like how they chose to eleminate their people .. Like why get rid of Carrie?! I thought she had the best voice from all the girls ..

but oh well .. let's see how the four girls do noww

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

yeea.. im waiting for the album to see how great they are.. and if they even match up to the pussy cat dolls

Post Reply New Post

Go to top