Fan Fictions

RM FF- Iqraar or Takraar updated P16 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 24

Mosammad

IF-Sizzlerz

Mosammad

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Sunita di, Nice!

I like how you put together and unpredictable pair and made them the first friends for each other! They look like their chemistry's going to be amazing! As I always say, juvenile friendship tends to last a long time if its good enough!

I'm amazed at your courage to write an RM ff, considering ppl here can't think of anything besides AR romance! I hope you continue soon!

Koolll! Cool Clap Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RM FF- Iqraar or Takraar updated P16 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Sweety Di!!! It's too good!

See, I've always felt that this couple had potential. Muskaan's character is defined way too well!!! She is totally the unpredictable type!

As for Rahul well you chose the right words to describe him. Hot and happening hunk. LOL I'm glad they're going to be friends from the start! Continue soon!!!!

komzie

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

thats really sweet... hmm, my next part will be up soon...

Originally posted by mehvish_armaan

Originally posted by *Sunita*

Hey Mehvish, thank u so much...

hmm, looks like I have become the hitler for this section...LOL

Originally posted by mehvish_armaan

wow Sunita di Clap Clap Clap

gr8 choice n something diff
wow what a start!! Clap

u know at first when i saw ur name i thought this topic is closed now den realised dat its ur own topic LOL LOL LOL

keep it up and all the best
i m sure its gonna rock

No No u r not the HitlerLOL

eagerly waiting 4 the next part

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mosammad

Sunita di, Nice!

Thank you Tammy..Hug

I like how you put together and unpredictable pair and made them the first friends for each other! They look like their chemistry's going to be amazing! As I always say, juvenile friendship tends to last a long time if its good enough!

seriously yaar, its so difficult to create the chemistry between them so I m planning to do the fights first...LOL

I'm amazed at your courage to write an RM ff, considering ppl here can't think of anything besides AR romance! I hope you continue soon!

thats really nice... probably most of them started their FF's when RM were not introduced...so I took the honor of writing abt them as I like Muskaan...

Koolll! Cool Clap Clap

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AshiYuvi4life

Sweety Di!!! It's too good!

Thank u Komal..Hug

See, I've always felt that this couple had potential. Muskaan's character is defined way too well!!! She is totally the unpredictable type!

yeah, Muskaan is really sweet, bubbly, tomboy-ish... I m sure there are quite a lot members in this forum who can relate themselves to Muskaan...

As for Rahul well you chose the right words to describe him. Hot and happening hunk. LOL I'm glad they're going to be friends from the start! Continue soon!!!!

hmm, not sure if this is starting with friendship.. LOL

komzie

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1

The day has come to an end and everyone is heading back to there respective places.  Suniana was staying with Mehra family as paying guest while Muskaan was staying with her parents and so does Rahul and Ajay. 

Muskaan reaches home with an excitement and sees her mom watching soap opera.  Muskaan shouts "Mom I have some exciting news today, but she is lost in the daily soap and tells Muskaan to change and eat something first.

Mom, not again!! I am fed up with you saas-bahu saga, aren't you bored of seeing them everyday!! Saying this she walks into her room and stands in front of the mirror.  She looks at herself and says "are you crazy" you saw Rahul along with Ajay but made you ask that question.  Muskaan thinks for a while and says, naah I did a good job, that Rahul thinks that he is handsome, but mind it Mr. I am not like other girls.  She laughs out loudly as if she achieved something big today.

Rahul walks home thinking about Muskaan.  He unties his shoes and throws them in one direction and bag in the other direction.  His mom comes out shouting "Rahul yeh kya haal kar bana rakha hai ghar ka, pareshan ho gayi hoon ghar ka kaam karte karte" saying this she starts arranging things.  Rahul is lost in his thoughts walking slowly towards his room.   He lies on the bed with book in his hand and loud music playing in the background.  He thinks that Muskaan is crazy and goes back to his reading.

Its 11:00 PM in the night and Rahul is still thinking about Muskaan, probably she is the first girl who ignored him and didn't have any affect of his charm.  He finally takes the phone and calls Ajay who is surprised and asks what prompted him to call at this hour.  Rahul finally bursts out saying your friend Muskaan is crazy and she doesn't have manners.  Ajay tried to calm him down saying "relax, she just asked u which batch, that's it.  Don't make a big deal out of it; she might have not come across you before, so I don't know what makes you think this way.

Rahul thinks for a while and finally realizes that his reaction is not justified, but he wanted to be ignorant and says no matter what, I don't like this girl and please do not invite me when she is around.  Saying this he hangs up leaving Ajay confused.

Next day in college, Muskaan is walking along the corridor with some mixed feelings where she clashes with one of her friend.  They get into conversation when Rahul makes his entry, he wanted to say hi to her, but she crosses his path talking to Mallika and totally ignoring him.  This makes Rahul even more furious and he decides not to talk to her anymore.

He meets Ajay on his way who asks him what's the matter?  Rahul replies saying, I have never seen such a ghamandi girl in my life.  Ajay rolls his eyes and says, ab kya kiya Muskaan ne, Rahul immediately replies saying I didn't even take her name, so you do agree that Muskaan is ghamandi to which Ajay retorts that according to me she is really sweet and bubbly, I think you are misunderstanding and picking on her for no reason.

Rahul is amazed and says, wake up buddy!! What's happening to you, why are you justifying her actions without even knowing what really happened a while ago?  I know you since years and you just know her from the past few months.  So now our so many years friendship is washed away just because of this girl.  Ajay is irritated and says go ahead, I m listening, Rahul couldn't stop asking if Ajay feels something for Muskaan.

Ajay's gets the shock of his life and he starts laughing loudly saying now I am confident that you have left your brain at home today.  Come on buddy with Suniana around, why will I think of Muskaan.  He stops saying further and realizes what he just said. 

Oh finally, dil ki baat zubaan per aa hi gayi.  Rahul walks off while saying this with a smile on his face.  He was elated that his there is nothing between Muskaan and Ajay.

Suniana and Muskaan were sitting in the canteen when Ajay joins them thinking what he just said to Rahul.  He was lost when Suniana taps her fingers saying what are you dreaming Mr. ooolaalaa.  Muskaan laughs in her usual style saying Mr. Ooolaalaa, when Ajay tells her that your laugh will not continue longer when you will come to know what Rahul said about you.  The change in expressions didn't take longer than a second but she replies whatever he says, I am not bothered as I hardly know him. 

Her expressions and words were not going along and she calmly asks him, waise what did he say?  Ajay gives a mischievous smile and tells her that he thinks that you don't have manners and possess attitude.  Looks like you didnt say hi to her when he crossed you a while ago.

Muskaan is angry and she decides to teach him a lesson.

Edited by *Sunita* - 24 April 2008 at 9:00pm

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Hello Muniza ji, I m so sorry... looks like I missed your comment earlier..

nahi nahi, I didnt want the audience to leave DMG section after reading my ff...LOLLOL

thank u ji for encouraging me, would love to know ur comments and feedback.....

Originally posted by muniza75

Sunita ji, why you said that you didnt had courage to posted the ff?
Hum itney scary hain? lolz
Anyways good that someone atleast starts someother characters ff too.

Nattu will be so happy to readWink Big smile.
Love to read, will read later, lil busy now, but good luck sweety Embarrassed .

Muniza

hira_786

IF-Dazzler

hira_786

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
hey sunita di!!
m soo sorry for writing reserved n den just disappearedLOLLOLLOL
newyas back to f..
first of all ur a quick. wow itni jaldi update bhi kerdiyaWinkLOL

luv dis part.. hehe its funny wen a popular n cool guy who have gurls around him all da time suddenly a random gurl doesnt care bout him or ignore him.. make dem realli angry ehh..
hehe rahul is also going through da same situationLOLLOL
he realli wants to find out y muskaan is acting tht way!!
i Jus LUVVVV d way u wrote "Ghamandi"ROFLLOLLOL
totalli suits MuskiWink..
umm now i realli wana read how muski guna teach rahul a lesson..

plzzz cont soon..
n thnxx foe da PM

Lotssa luv:HiraTongue

Edited by hira_786 - 14 April 2008 at 2:33pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top