Fan Fictions

RM FF- Iqraar or Takraar updated P16 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 24

TwilightLovee.

IF-Rockerz

TwilightLovee.

AKHGWBW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Diii!
Please pm me when you update the next part!!
I usually lose track of FF's but this time i wanna keep track of this one! LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RM FF- Iqraar or Takraar updated P16 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*mishu*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*mishu*~

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged
wow di!!
im so excited for the next part!
the ff is gr8 i don't believe it dat u didn't start one b4 and u write awsum!! and the ff is kinda different 2 i luv it!! waise i thot this topic was closed LOL but i still checked it out and im glad i did

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

Basantiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my luv..........muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hug

Mere Gabbar,long time, how r u??....HugHugHug

Thankoooooo for letting me noe abt this, actually my net is giving me problem, so i m not able to browse IF much.........I m glad that i got to noe abt this FF.......Wink

hmm, u know I thought of writing abt Gabbar and Basanti, lekin apni story tho adhoori reh gayi...LOL

Yaar basanti kamaal kar ditta hai Clap

We all are writers now......First anu, fatty, then me n now u LOL Now only one left is trinzi LOL

Are, I didnt know that u wrote a ff... send me the link ASAP, I will read it.. Aww, I need to read Anu and Fatty's FF too.. I m sure Trina will write soon..

Anyways lemme comment on ur FF

Yaar sucha cool n apt start Clap Clap Clap RM pe FF mazaa aa gaya yaar......mazaa aa gaya Hug

Too gud i must say n why were u afraid???? itna acha toh likha hai yaar......... muahhhhhhhhhh Hug By the way wen are u posting the next part???? Hmmmmmmmm ab toh phans gayi hai basanti 1 part post kar ke, now i will be grilling u to post next part ASAP.....muhahahaha Evil Smile LOL

heehee, I will wait for u to grill me, actually I will edit my current part , mujhe abhi utna theek nahi laga,  so I wanted to add few more things.. hmm, I was affraid bcos yahan sab log mujh per ande pekhenge after reading the story......LOL

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Kanu*

wow diiiiiiiiiii................
lagta hai hum sabki chutti hone vaali hai

Kanu, kahan ho ji, aaj kal tho kuch ata patha hi nahi hai...are kahan yaar,  tum sab ke saamne meri chutti ho gayi..

yahan ek mehku ne ff shuru kar diya dama dum mast and yahan aap

haa, mujhe bhi abhi pata chala ki meri gabbar bhi ff likh rahi hai and mujhe bataya tak nahi..Cry 

kya yaar bhuchaal laana hai kya dmg mein
sab neche ho jayega

are nahi yaar, abhi tak tho I m unable to find a proper title so u can imagine meri story tho abhi tak TBD hai...LOL

aap jaise mahawritters shuru ho gaye toh kuch oppar

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged
OMG I can't believe you started your own FF! Shocked Girl why didn't you start one before? I trully loved the starting I don't think there is a FF on RM so yours will be very special. Big smile

Is it just me or Muskaan is slightly different here? And aha Sunaina I guess she says that to everyone (that she is from Mumbai and all) LOL and Muskaan has a crush on Rahul? Something's fishy over there, hehe.

Fantabulous beginning and please do continue soon. Clap Clap

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenny1000

Fantablous Sunita Clap

Thank you Jenny....

I have always wanted someone to start an RM fan fic Clap Clap Clap Can't wait to read more Embarrassed

oh,that so nice.. I was reallly scared bcos I never wrote one before and that too I was starting on RM....Embarrassed 

If Dr. Armaan is gonna be introduced here, I might as well keep water near by Embarrassed Just thinking of him makes me go weak in knees Embarrassed

haahaa, Dr. Armaan is making everyone weak these days..He is on demand...Embarrassed

Hope Creatives read the story and do something with RM track. After AR, they are my favorite Embarrassed

I think the creatives did change there mind and they are not bringing RM in between AR these days, Instead they are showing Rahul melting towards Muskaan...LOL

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Sure Nish, I will bug u with my pms now and then u will tell me to stop it..LOL

Originally posted by nishat_1995

Diii!
Please pm me when you update the next part!!
I usually lose track of FF's but this time i wanna keep track of this one! LOL LOL

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged

heeeheee,every Mehvish thought I m closing this topic..LOL

lekin seriously, main bhi is section hi hitler ban gayi hoon..LOL

Thank u Mishu, yeah this is my first ff... I was influenced by all the writers in this section and suddenly decided to write one..pata nahi how long I will continue this..

Originally posted by ~*mishu*~

wow di!!
im so excited for the next part!
the ff is gr8 i don't believe it dat u didn't start one b4 and u write awsum!! and the ff is kinda different 2 i luv it!! waise i thot this topic was closed LOL but i still checked it out and im glad i did

Post Reply New Post

Go to top