Fan Fictions

RM FF- Iqraar or Takraar updated P16 (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 24

Page 1 Page 23
Page   of 24

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Thanks for liking it..

I will surely pm u whenever I update my next part.

Originally posted by kanwalp10

hey, great writing!

do pm whenever you update if possible

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RM FF- Iqraar or Takraar updated P16 (Page 24)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Aditi, so nice to see u here.  Long time since we spoke, where did u disappear.  Muaahhhhhhh

Heehe, u like his madness haan.  It will be revealed in the next part as why Muskaan behaved differently.  there are too many twists n turns on its way. 

Originally posted by aditisilawat

finally read something after so long...suniiiii its ClapGClapRClapEClapAClapTClap....you described their emotions so wellEmbarrassed and i loved rahools madnessEmbarrassedhe confessed what he actually felt for muski("his muski!")Embarrassed...and what makes muski hide her feelings for him??????

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
U are most welcome sweety.

Are nahi, Muskaan is no way close to DMG's Ridhima.   See, there is a strong reason for not confessing her feelings and u will surely get to know that in next part.

I m sure u will not be disappointed after knowing the reason and will realize that Muskaan is mazboor.LOL

Sure, will try to update by this weekend.

Originally posted by nimrah

Yayy u updated! Thanks for the PM Sunita Di..it was really a surprise! LOL And fab update u've done..awesome part! Clap
Aww..RM still fought but cant live w/out each other! Embarrassed cute cute! Oooh so Ajay and Sunaina are a couple noww...ooohh. Why didnt anyone accompany them? Maybe coz they knew how good they look together! LOL Aww..rahul is soo sweet and umm y is muski feeling uncomfortable? Confused Woww..rahul confessed his love? Greattttt! Big smile and y isnt Muski confessing? what is the confusion in her mind..is she the new 'Riddhima- The ultimate confused girl'? or maybe she has a reason.. coz ofcourse she loves him too. Hmm..picture abhi baaki hai mere dost.. LOL Sunita Di.. please update soon..cant wait to read more!

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
hey bhaggu!!! Sweety di finally!!!!!! Cliffhanger! What is this a new trend or something? Everyone has been doing this for the past few days!!! I hate cliffhangers! UGH! Continue soon!!!!

komzie

-raboO-

IF-Sizzlerz

-raboO-

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged

diii firstly am so sowiee...for givin ma comments tOOo late...Embarrassed

n nOooow diii bout dis part...gosh it made me cry....CryCry...pOOooor rahuuuul....he was tOoo helpless n yet hel confused wid muskiz behaviour....
everythin was jus tOOo perfect da dance n alll....y did muski had to do all dis...Ouch diiii.....am wonderin dat wat cud actually b da reason behind muskiz behaviour...at one end shez regretting y dint she told rahuuul how much she luvs him n on da oder end she showed such insensitive attitude to rahuuuulzz proposal....Confused...wats up wid her..??...Ouch
do update da next part sUUuper duuuuper sOooon....
lub yew...Embarrassed

Naughtynatty

IF-Sizzlerz

Naughtynatty

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 5:26am | IP Logged
hey di amazing part
sorry for the late response
was in India came back with a broken leg had an accident
just caught with dmg forum
gonna active soon
buh great to know u updated and cant wait to know why Muskaan is being liek this
i hope she confess soon too
Love
natty

Veeki

Groupbie

Veeki

Posted: 18 August 2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged
plz update...its been soo long!

luvingRM

luvingRM

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 5:11am | IP Logged
why u r nt writtinG        ?