Fan Fictions

RM FF- Iqraar or Takraar updated P16 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

-gone-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RM FF- Iqraar or Takraar updated P16 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Aww, no worries sweety, let me know ur comments when u read it..

Originally posted by gaganjotsooch

Sunita di oky my class is about to start wil read and comment when i get home

I am sure it will be FANTASTIC!!

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Thanks sanya..Hug I will surely write my next part.. any suggestions with the title or storyline?

Originally posted by SaNyA_21

Loved the first part Sunita! Clap Cant wait till the next partt! Big smile

Sanyaa Heart

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

oye hoyeee...some hatkee couple u pick up...Rahul & muskan...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but I love ur riting style...it's so simple & natural rather dhn full of mass squences..ClapClap

gr8 start...keep it up...Thumbs UpThumbs Up

dhough u know M AR fans but love it read somedhing diff..SmileSmile

lavenderskies

IF-Sizzlerz

lavenderskies

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
hello Smile I think u r older than me so i will call u sunita di Smile Embarrassed.

First of all ur FF is unique cuz everyone does FF on AR. I liked the first part and all characters. Muskaan resembles so much like me Smile i always see on first day of my class if i know someone or not LOL Smile. Aww suniana is so cute Embarrassed but i didn't understand wat pranked she played on muskaan? Confused. Ooooooooooooooo Rahul most popular interesting Wink. You can add more details about Ajay. Also can't wait to know why muskaan said wat class rahul is in? cuz they r in same class.

Please do continue Clap Clap. Please can u pm me after u update Embarrassed Thanks.

Love,
Preks Embarrassed

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Awww sweety.... I missed u so much...Hug

sorry, I couldn't join the discussions as I was too late analysing...LOL

thats really nice of u, yeah the story is mainly abt Muskaan-Rahul but AR will be introduced later as there collegues....

Originally posted by nightangel

oye hoyeee...some hatkee couple u pick up...Rahul & muskan...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but I love ur riting style...it's so simple & natural rather dhn full of mass squences..ClapClap

gr8 start...keep it up...Thumbs UpThumbs Up

dhough u know M AR fans but love it read somedhing diff..SmileSmile

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preksha490

hello Smile I think u r older than me so i will call u sunita di Smile Embarrassed. Hey Preksha, u can call me whatever u r comfortable with..

First of all ur FF is unique cuz everyone does FF on AR. I liked the first part and all characters. Muskaan resembles so much like me Smile i always see on first day of my class if i know someone or not LOL Smilethats really nice.. yeah I know so far no one has written ff on RM, so I finally picked them,

Aww suniana is so cute Embarrassed but i didn't understand wat pranked she played on muskaan? Confusedhmm, as soon as Muskaan said she is going to AMC, suniana didn't want to tell her that she is going to the same college too as she wanted to surprise her... I was planning to continue saying Suniana ragged her saying she is her senior as soon as they get down from the bus, but then took it easy..

Ooooooooooooooo Rahul most popular interesting Wink. You can add more details about Ajay. Also can't wait to know why muskaan said wat class rahul is in? cuz they r in same class.

As soon as Rahul made his entry everyone noticed him except Muskaan as she was busy chatting and she saw him later but wanted to act as if she hardly notices anyone no matter how good looking they are...LOL

Please do continue Clap Clap. Please can u pm me after u update Embarrassed Thanks.

Sure, will pm u, thanks for reading..

Love,
Preks Embarrassed

Mehvish.Aditya

IF-Sizzlerz

Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
wow Sunita di Clap Clap Clap

gr8 choice n something diff
wow what a start!! Clap

u know at first when i saw ur name i thought this topic is closed now den realised dat its ur own topic LOL LOL LOL

keep it up and all the best
i m sure its gonna rock

Post Reply New Post

Go to top