RM FF- Iqraar or Takraar updated P16 - Page 17

Posted: 15 years ago
Yogi, I finally updated my part, I m sorry for keeping u guys waited for longer.

Originally posted by cute_unknown_fr

plz continue soon sonu di
Hey Pragz, First of all a big sorry from my side too as I couldn't respond to ur comments too.

and second sorry for keeping you waited for so long.

Thank you sweetheart for such wonderful comments, though I dont know if u will like the next part.  waiting for ur comments/suggestions.

Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

hey sunita di,

sooo sorry for the late comments

but as you know or as you dont noe i was out on holz...dats why i cudnt read or comment!!!

i just read it.....and its amazing.... ๐Ÿ‘ ......i luvd it....and woah does ever muskaan eat a lot ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† .....and awwww....rahul upsetted her..... ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ......even her she is afraid of blood.... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ....it was terrific..mindblowing.......cont soon

luv ya,
pragzie!!
Hey Mansi, I finally updated today.  wait let me pm u.

Originally posted by *mansibhatia*

Sunita Di..wen u updating...??? I thought it was 2day!!
Komzie, Nice to see ur wonderful comments.

Where are u these days?  hardly see u online.  hope all is well with u.

Originally posted by AshiYuvi4life

Sweety Di!!!! I just read the last two parts! I was sitting and was like what ever happened to Sweety Di'S FF and remembered tha tI wouldn't have to search since you put the links in the resort so I just read it! I love love love you!!!!!! It was soooooooooo cute!!!!~~~~~~****~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~****~~~ ~~~ Amazing!!!!! MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!!!! Continue sooooooon!!! Plz yaar!

komzie
Rabo, thank u for such lovely comments.

hmm, bcos u didnt come to resort na, isliye u didnt knew abt my ff.

the next part has some serious drama.  I hope u guys dont sleep while reading.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by rabo0

wOOooow dii... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it was awesum....jus awesum....๐Ÿ‘
i jus loved it...... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i wonder y dint i cOme across ur ff earlier...buh neva mind...๐Ÿ˜ณ
jus loved da way u hav narrated each n every scene in such simple words.....๐Ÿ˜ณ
ajay-rahul friendship iz jus tooooo cute...
n RMz newly found friendship iz jus toooo adowable...n am lukin forward to c more of it... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

do continue sOOOOOOOooon dii...
am so lukin forward for RMz cute nok-jhok n am anxious to know how dis lovestory gonna shape-up in future... ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

luv u.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by *Sunita*

Hey Pragz, First of all a big sorry from my side too as I couldn't respond to ur comments too. dats totally okie di๐Ÿ˜ณ

and second sorry for keeping you waited for so long.
 noo sorries๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you sweetheart for such wonderful comments, though I dont know if u will like the next part.  waiting for ur comments/suggestions.noo probz..btww commented on the last part..see d previosu pg๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank u Veeki, will surely pm u today.

Originally posted by Veeki

i really like ur fan fic. its cute... do you think u could pm me every time u update please
Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

diiii ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒu finally updated๐Ÿ˜†.i tot u had forgotten all about this ff๐Ÿ˜•..but yeaahhhh u haventt!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅณ Hey Pragz, yes I finally updated for u specially, sorry for not keeping up my promise.

aww di......u made me cry with this part๐Ÿ˜ญwhy did musi behave like that??๐Ÿฅบ.  awww, I warned you that its dramatic. ๐Ÿ˜†

anyways one by one:(from the starting๐Ÿ˜›)
omgg...i was soo happy to know RM still used to fight but cudnt live without each other๐Ÿ˜ณ...and aw i am soo happy fr SA๐Ÿ˜ณ yeah, I dont know !! out of blue I started typing something and thats what came to my mind.  They are always fighting but can't live without each other.๐Ÿ˜ณ

and noo one was๐Ÿ˜”
 ready to go with RM??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...who udnt liek to go ona dat with stunning muski and dahsing rahul??๐Ÿ˜‰ well, probably everyone wanted RM to go together as they made the best pair.๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†but i am glad dey went together๐Ÿ˜ณ
whyyyy did muski feel uncomfortable??๐Ÿ˜”  I think she didnt want Rahul to feel for her.  There is a reason behind this which i would write in my next part.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒrahul confessed??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒand soo angrily even..why dint muski say she loved him 2!!...he obvio luvd her to the extreme!!๐Ÿ˜ณ...........i am feeling soo bad fr RM๐Ÿ˜ญi hope everything gets ohk..really soon!!๐Ÿ˜ญ.....Oh yes, abhi kahani poori nahi hui, OSO style. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† , There is a big twist in my next part.

cant wait fr d next part๐Ÿ˜ณhope u cont faster thsi time๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Yes, I already have the plot in my mind, so hopefully will not keep u wait longer.

luv u loadz,๐Ÿค—
pragz!!

Love you too sweety for taking out time to read my ff. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ‘  well..well.. I like twist & turns of d story.. 

after long time u update but really love to read it.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

thnx 4 informing otherwise I miss it.. becoz newayz I hardly open dhis section......๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰