Fan Fictions

RM FF- Iqraar or Takraar updated P16

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone, I am influenced by all the fan-fic writers in this section and decided to write one for Rahul-Muskaan.  Though I didn't have the courage to post this topic but my friends from Oasis encouraged me to do so' Thank you everyone and here I come with my first ff ever.  Please do leave positive/negative comments or any suggestions that will help me to decide if I should continue writing or give-up.

Introduction

The day has arrived when Muskaan's so called dreams are turning into realism.  Muskaan is all set to attend medical college in Amritsar, she never dreamt of it; however peer and family pressure made her to choose this field.  Isn't it strange because I just said that her dreams are turning into reality, well it's actually her parents dream which she adopted as hers and fulfilled.  She is restless because she is stepping into a new world where everything will be fresh and strange.  She doesn't know what kind of people she will come across, but she was positive that with her sparkling nature, she can win anyone.  

First Day of College

Muskaan is standing near the bus stop looking around to see if she can find anyone who will be interested in talking to her.  At first she is little apprehensive, but later she approaches towards someone who smiles at her making it easier for Muskaan to start the conversation.  She extends her hand in usual style saying 'Hi, I am Muskaan and I m going to attend Amritsar medical college (AMC), May I know your name please'.  Sunaina is delighted and thinks that I met someone who is going to the same college as I am and she decides to play her usual prank.  She replies saying I am Suniana from Bombay.  Muskaan is disappointed as she was looking for someone who belongs to the same city, but does it really matter as she was only interested in talking to forget her anxiety.  Finally the bus arrives and both of them get into the bus, there conversation went along and the destination has arrived.  Muskaan is ready to say her final goodbye when Suniana gets up along with her.  Muskaan is confused and asks her where she is heading towards.  Suniana replies that though I am from Bombay but I m doing my MBBS in AMC.  Muskaan's face lights up and she is thrilled saying it's really fortunate that I met someone interesting in my batch.  They both walk along heading towards the college. 

College Campus

Suniana and Muskaan enter the class looking around to see if there are any familiar faces but no luck, so they finally decide to sit together in second bench.  One by one new students are entering the class looking as nervous as if they are going for some battle.  Finally enters someone who looks confident and dashing, everyone lifts there faces up to see the hot happening hunk Rahul except Muskaan who is busy blabbering and introducing herself to other folks.  Rahul walks in and takes up the last bench next to Ajay.  Ajay and Rahul know each other since childhood and they are great buddies. Suniana turns around to see Rahul but her eyes meet Ajay's who happened to her.  Finally the day has come to an end and everyone leaves the campus happily as they found some new friends and there first day was not that bad as they thought. 

Few months later:

Ajay, Suniana and Muskaan became good friends in no time and they were having there lunch in canteen, meanwhile Rahul walks in and Ajay invites him to join the table.  He introduces Rahul to Muskaan who promptly asks him which class he is in?  Rahul is all embarrassed and answers her they are in same class while taking the chair next to her.  Muskaan replies saying 'nice meeting you' and started acting as if she is not bothered but deep down the heart, she was happy to meet him. 

To be continued.

Chapter 1: Page 6
Chapter 2: Page 9

Chapter 3: Page 13

Chapter 4: Page 16

Edited by *Sunita* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great start sunita..do continue..i really wanna read on.. 👏
TwilightLovee. thumbnail
Awsome start Sunita dee!
Can't wait to read more please continue soon!
And you shouldn't be scared! As i said before, We are here na?
hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow sunita di!!
its a great start yar.. luv da intro.. by the way later on in da FF.. i wud luv to know Muskaan's own dreams😳..
umm i can imagine the feelings she must of goin through.. even i move alot n making friends and getting to know other is sure realli hard..
mg i luv Sunain's character..she pranked muskaan😆😆😆..
O lala Rahul is da hottest hunk!! now thtz interesting😉😆😆
Umm sunaina is fallin for Ajay!!
n finalli Rahul n muskaan r introduced awww😳

I realli wana read more dii..
plzz cont soon..
n Pm me once u update😃

Lotsssa luv:Hira😛

AmazingHuh thumbnail

Thank u Tanya for reading.. do let me know, if u have any suggestions...

Originally posted by: teenb12

great start sunita..do continue..i really wanna read on.. 👏

AmazingHuh thumbnail

Thank u Nish for the support, I finally posted it bcos of u guys...

I know u guys are there, if the audience starts throwing tomatoes or eggs on me, I m sure u will rescue me..😆

Originally posted by: nishat_1995

Awsome start Sunita dee!
Can't wait to read more please continue soon!
And you shouldn't be scared! As i said before, We are here na?

Edited by *Sunita* - 16 years ago
AmazingHuh thumbnail

Hey Hira,

thank u so much sweety... yeah, Muskaan's dream will be revealed later...ur comments made me think about it and add in my ff...

I was actually planning to continue Suniana's prank till they reach the classroom, but then took it easy...😆

yeah Rahul is the hottest hunk till they go to Sanjivani where Dr. Armaan is present..😆

Originally posted by: hira_786

wow sunita di!!
its a great start yar.. luv da intro.. by the way later on in da FF.. i wud luv to know Muskaan's own dreams😳..
umm i can imagine the feelings she must of goin through.. even i move alot n making friends and getting to know other is sure realli hard..
mg i luv Sunain's character..she pranked muskaan😆😆😆..
O lala Rahul is da hottest hunk!! now thtz interesting😉😆😆
Umm sunaina is fallin for Ajay!!
n finalli Rahul n muskaan r introduced awww😳

I realli wana read more dii..
plzz cont soon..
n Pm me once u update😃

Lotsssa luv:Hira😛

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sunita di oky my class is about to start wil read and comment when i get home

I am sure it will be FANTASTIC!!
Loved the first part Sunita! 👏 Cant wait till the next partt! 😃

Sanyaa ❤️
AmazingHuh thumbnail

Aww, no worries sweety, let me know ur comments when u read it..

Originally posted by: gaganjotsooch

Sunita di oky my class is about to start wil read and comment when i get home

I am sure it will be FANTASTIC!!