Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
The Top 20 Sexiest Indians Today

The hot Negar Khan, the beautiful Aishwarya, the charming Rahul Gandhi or charismatic SRK? Check out our list of the hottest Indians on the scene today.

Rahul GandhiRahul Gandhi1Rahul GandhiRahul Gandhi| Rahul GandhiRahul Gandhi
Mallika Sherawat
Amitabh Bacchan
Bipasha Basu
Shahrukh Khan
Aishwarya
Hrithik Roshan
Negar Khan
Vivek Oberoi
Malaika Arora
John Abraham
Sushmita Sen
Zayed Khan
Nandita Das
Jyotiraditya Scindia
Kareena Kapoor
Abhishek Bacchan
Amrita Rao
Bangash Brothers
Katrina Kaif
Rahul Gandhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The top twenty sexiest Indians today" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
 Sorry,the pictures didn't get loaded.No idea why.In fact now a days cut - pasting pictures isn't working at all.Wonder why.

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
thanks Minnie! it's ok---we know what they look like Smile   I  agree with Hrithik Embarrassed Ash, Sush, John, and Vivek. But  Abhishek Bachan??? Confused SRK???  he's very very very very talented and cute, but not really sexy Confused (i guess that's a matter of opinion though).  Malaika Arora is  old news--why is she here?  and what about Preity, Rani, Celina Jaitley, Shahid Kapoor????? Confused  why on earth didn't they make the cut?? Confused

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
 Yes Anjali,even I was surprised that Shahid & Rani didn't make the cut.Priety isn't really considered sexy.As for Malaika,she was voted the style icon of the year last yr,maybe that's why.I find Nigar Khan terribly cheap.

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Sushmita is most sexiest according to me.....Preity is not considered as sexy she is bubbly. Rani is sexy.

Who are Bangash Brothers??Confused. Rahul Gandhi and sexy...i dont find any link between rahul and sexyLOLLOL

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 3:02am | IP Logged
...i feel bips is sexy!!WinkWinkWink

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged
SRK,John Abraham,Hrithik Roshan,Aishwarya and Sushmita Sen they all are sexy, but i dont think Vivek is sexy.  Amitabh Bacchan acts good and all, but i dont think he should be considered sexy..Amitabh BacchanAmitabh BacchanLOL

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged

ok for me its sharukh ,ash,hrithik, vivek, sushmita, zayed, kareena and amrita

i like all of them

Post Reply New Post

Go to top