Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Shahrukh Khan*King Khan*Love SRK* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

rhea26

IF-Sizzlerz

rhea26

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hey add my nae..to dat siggi..
its luukin liek fary made it Smile Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Shahrukh Khan*King Khan*Love SRK* (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
oii mario!!!!!!!!!!!
congo on creating the new fc!!!!1

wasn't fary supposed to create the new one?

anyways.... i'm happy that time flew by soo quikcly that another fc came up!

GIU*SRK*

Groupbie

GIU*SRK*

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Hi girls! srk On the sets of Star Plus' Kya Aap Paachvi Paas Se Tez Hai :

GIU*SRK*

Groupbie

GIU*SRK*

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:24am | IP Logged

is Angry, Worried & Sleepless
Date: 11 Apr 2008 / Author: virtualmagik / Views: 601
King Khan is not so sure if his Midas touch in Bollywood is working in cricket.

The script seemed perfect when he announced his business intent in the Indian Premier League but today, Shah Rukh Khan is an angry, worried man and possibly wonders if he took the right decision.

His team, Kolkata Knight Riders, is already devoid of speedster Shoaib Akhtar but other issues have also kept SRK bogged down.

"I never thought so many problems would crop up when I bought Knight Riders. I was not prepared for these circumstances. I do not want to blame any organisation or association. But, a rosy picture, removed from reality, was painted to me," he said in an interview to the Kolkata-based Bengali daily Ananda Bazar Patrika.

According to SRK, he was given an "unreal and rosy" picture about the IPL when he had decided to take the plunge into this megabuck tournament. What has taken him completely off-guard is the response to his team's matches at the Eden Gardens.

"I'm quite disappointed with ticket sales of the first day. I was really surprised that only 237 tickets had been sold at the counter. I am truly finding it difficult to accept this. I have never, till date, requested my fans to go and see my films. I am a bit surprised as to why, despite keeping the ticket prices low, people are not showing any interest," a puzzled SRK said.

The superstar has possibly realised that, quite unlike cinema, cricket is a completely different ballgame. "...Where I stay, in a sense, becomes my palace. The field I walk on, people refer to it as the king's ground. Among the people I meet in a single day or a week, 99.9 per cent of them think in terms of how to make me happy."

"Things seem just the opposite in the IPL. Here, I have to think how I can make 99.9 per cent of the people happy. I am not used to such a situation. I will be honest. The experiences of the last three months seem to have created a huge hole inside me. I feel, to ward off all the troubles and hold my fort, I myself need a golden helmet!"

All this anxiety is only leading to insomnia. "Involvement with the Knight Riders is giving me sleepless nights. As a result, I have lost touch with everyday life at home but I'm getting comfort from my wife. Gauri generally doesn't get herself involved in these matters. But after seeing me look a bit troubled she said that passion commands a very high price in life. One must stay prepared for that."

The star is also quite displeased with the fact that the West Bengal Government has not extended tax exemption either. "Tax has been exempted at all other centres except in Kolkata. I am very worried about that. How can I do it unless the entertainment tax is waived? Others get 120 per cent exemption whereas I come under the tax net."

"Kareena (Kapoor) wanted to do the programme in Kolkata; Rani (Mukherjee) was willing too. I would have taken Bipasha (Basu) along as well."

"Now, it will not be possible. After paying them for their performances and taxes, in a day I will stand to lose about Rs 1 crore. How will I manage that? I am not a corporate but just a small fry."

Shah Rukh spoke on this in an interview to Ananda Bazaar Patrika.

Following are excerpts:

Q: There does not seem to be any similarity between the trend in ticket sales at the Eden Gardens and the opening of any Shah Rukh Khan film. Are you disappointed?
A: Quite disappointed. The first day, when I heard this, I was really surprised that only 237 tickets had been sold at the counter. I am truly finding it difficult to accept this. I have never, till date, requested my fans to go and see my films. Never ever done it. I am a bit surprised as to why, despite keeping the ticket prices low, people are not showing any interest.

Q: Are you are shattered with your IPL experience?
A: I am very tired. I never thought so many problems would crop up when I bought the Knight Riders. I was not prepared for these circumstances. A rosy picture, removed from reality, was painted to me.

Q: What about the 10-minute entertainment package that was to take place on the field?
A: I am very worried about that. How can I do it unless the entertainment tax is waived? The tax has been exempted at all the other centres in India except in Kolkata.

Q: Why aren't you directly calling up the West Bengal chief minister?
A: I don't exactly have these skills. My officials had made an appeal, done a presentation too. Now it's up to the government.

Q: Tiredness would mean physical tiredness as well!
A: To some extent. Involvement with the Knight Riders is giving me sleepless nights. As a result, I have lost touch with everyday life at home. Today itself, I was commenting on this to Kareena. I was telling Kareena that, considering my predicament, Lolo (Karishma) knows more about my house than I do at present (laughs).

DNA-India

rhea26

IF-Sizzlerz

rhea26

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:25am | IP Logged
osm pixxxxx
SRK luuks osm as usual Clap

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by GIU*SRK*

Hi girls! srk On the sets of Star Plus' Kya Aap Paachvi Paas Se Tez Hai :

awesumm  pics....thank u!

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hi! well i a, seema. like only shahrukh in whole bollywood and that too paired with kajol. i love shahrukh becauz he is simple nice guy and his axting is superb. my most fav movie is ddlj and have watched it number of times.

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Evn I lyk DDLJ n have watched it lyk...thousand times.

But CHAK DE! is my fav SRK movie....

SRK was absolutely SENSATIONAL in chak de!

Especially I luvdd thae dialogue "WOH KYA HAI NA....HAMARE HOCKEY MEIN CHHAKKE NEHI HAI"

THAT WAS AMAZZING!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top