*Shahrukh Khan*King Khan*Love SRK* - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
hehe noone likes it then why is he not cutting it?
^^LOL! I wish I could ask him that. πŸ˜†
dose suit him long hair or short anways
wooow u guys r sooo fast already new part n 10 pg woow not bad u guys can take car of this fc without meee woow . anways congrat fro new part πŸ‘ n thakn maria for opeing but fary sapose to opened it but its ok 😳 😳
aww fary ru talkng about srk long hair.hun i gues u dont knwo that y he has   already got hair cut like 2 months ago ahahahha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
but mario they were in song and yaar i was at work last night so maria opened it and did u got my pm?
yeah i know n raksh r asked srk to dont cut his hair so i gues thats y but i am happy that he has shotr hair now cute one ahahah 😳 😳 yup i did got ur pmn just replyed 😳 Edited by love srk - 16 years ago
thnx dear but seriously that didn't suited him at all in brak free
i know he looks good in short hair but its ok as long as he have short hair noww ia m fine with it πŸ˜† 😳 btw did u watch k4 u like or not
I'm feeling proud, says Shah Rukh

http://www.telegraphindia.com/108041...ry_9123192.jsp

I'm feeling proud, says Shah Rukh
- In between appearances at the Eden Gardens, honour for the superstar in France
LOKENDRA PRATAP SAHI

Shah Rukh Khan
Calcutta: Two months ago, Shah Rukh Khan brought traffic to a halt in Berlin. Something similar could well happen once the Kolkata Knight Riders' home matches begin in the city. In between, traffic may come to a standstill in Paris.

For, come April 27, Knight Riders' owner Shah Rukh will be in the French capital to unveil his own wax statue at the Gevin Museum, which has been in existence since the late 19th century.

"I believe I'm the second Indian, after Mahatma Gandhi, to be honoured in such a fashion… It's going to be a big event in my life and, naturally, I'm feeling proud," Shah Rukh told The Telegraph in Mumbai on Wednesday.

Laughing, he'd added: "I'll, of course, wear my best black suit… One befitting the occasion."

Shah Rukh, incidentally, has already been presented with the Insignia of Officer in the Order of Arts and Literature by the French government.

He features in Madame Tussauds, yes, but the Gevin Museum honour is clearly something very special for him.

The Knight Riders' first home game (against Hyderabad) is on April 20, with the next being on April 29 (versus Mumbai). Shah Rukh, who has promised not to miss a single home match, intends inviting the Tollywood brigade during the game against Mumbai.

The naach-gana issue in the break between innings is still unclear, because of the impasse over the entertainment tax, but there definitely won't be a dearth of stars even off the Eden turf.

17 days till his statue in grevin is revealed (the 28th)