Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

Clap That was superb.......Last para was soo funny LOL

thanks meri pyaari dulaari Vandu... ab tumhara yunh muskurata chehra is waht i like... so dear... last para waisa likhan hi tha.. aur else Vandu 's beautiful smile kaise dekhne ko milti...WinkLOL aur haan hasssi bhi... LOL... glad u enjoyed reading it... ab break lelu?Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic " Rishta Tute Naa - lastpart IV (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:27am | IP Logged
^^ Kabhi nahi........No chutti allowed for u ! LOL

seasplash

seasplash

KNK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged
hey bhoomi... Big smile Big smile Big smile i just read the last part n believe me it was just awesome.... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed the ending lines were so cute...start a new one soon...i m waiting Embarrassed Embarrassed

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by seasplash

hey bhoomi... Big smile Big smile Big smile i just read the last part n believe me it was just awesome.... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed the ending lines were so cute...start a new one soon...i m waiting Embarrassed Embarrassed

Hi Khubu.... dear u read the last part.. am glad u liked it... awww i feel so happy that u all liked it so much... endingline ssute the.. ehehh woh poetic feelign aahi jata hai.. kabhi kahi.. ehhe..

am writign a short story just 80% is ready the endign part am writign.. later on will post it as the whole complete story is ready...Big smile

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Very nice ending! It's great that things worked out between them. Big smile

From the presentation of Suhas's character, it was quite clear that he was regetting what had happened, and that he would never do it again. It seems that he was a responsible and caring husband who just made one mistake (and that too under intoxication)...I'm glad Abha could see that too.

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SuhanaSafar

Very nice ending! It's great that things worked out between them. Big smile

From the presentation of Suhas's character, it was quite clear that he was regetting what had happened, and that he would never do it again. It seems that he was a responsible and caring husband who just made one mistake (and that too under intoxication)...I'm glad Abha could see that too.

HI Rabia... thanks for ur wonderful comments... Ya I had tried to potray Suhas the way u have described... am glad u could feel it.. ....  the best thing is the children will have the love and care of both parents.. and thats where all married couples get emitonal... .. Ma happy that u liked the ending.. dear.. Big smile

ssh57

Goldie

ssh57

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged
A lovely and sensitive story. Its really a very difficult decision for any woman. Normally we would think how can any woman forgive a man for such a mistake but we do not know how the circumstances may make us decide otherwise. Wish no woman has ever to make such a decision in her life. In such situations it sometimes feels dishonesty is better.

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssh57

A lovely and sensitive story. Its really a very difficult decision for any woman. Normally we would think how can any woman forgive a man for such a mistake but we do not know how the circumstances may make us decide otherwise. Wish no woman has ever to make such a decision in her life. In such situations it sometimes feels dishonesty is better.

Hi,

Yes this story is abotu a situation very common.. and I can most of my stories are abotu situation very common its the way treatmetn is given.. where u go with the flow or not.. I think one of the comment for this story was"whateever u write.. still i can let go the man for the sake of majburi'  I mean on a personal level even i cant find enough courage to say i may also let the man go off.. but here the way the charcters are and the way the woman feels deals and guy who is so very dear to her... situation transform.. I am sure no woman should face such a thing in her married life with kids in btween.. but its very common.. situation, people are different.. but the core problem is quite similar.. yet u cant judge them from outside... their inner feelings turmoil only they can know...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top