Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: aRohAAnGeL

gr8 part bhoomika....love ur FF's....

Hi .. thanks for appreicatign my work... and do call me Bhoomi..😃. hope u like the remainign parts as well...😃

juvz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good work.. 👏 👏
keep it up..
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: juvz

good work.. 👏 👏
keep it up..

thanks for appreciating my work..Juvz... 😃

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Part III

Manav: Suhas, don't u loose heart. We will try & change her mind.

Suhas: I am not sad because she is divorcing but because of the pain she is going through all due to me. It's my mistakes today due to which she is suffering. Afterwards my kids will suffer. What have I done to my family? Manav, everything is destroyed. I have spoiled my own beautiful world.

Manav: Suhas, u should try to talk to her.

Suhas: What should I say? I am wrong; whatever punishment she wants to give me I have to take. She left everything for me, her family and her career. I am ashamed to ask her anything more. She is right! When she asked u what would I have done if I were in her place? I tell u I couldn't think, I can't even imagine. Here she is facing it as reality. (He was sweating)

Manav: Why r u sweating so much? R u alright?

Suhas: I am fine just spent few hrs more at the gym today.

Manav: Few hours? Pagal ho gaya hai. Chal araam kar le. Aaja.

Manav was tensed for him. Suhas was unpredictable. He was worried; he had suddenly quit smoking, eating non veg, everything that Abha would not like. Going to the gym regularly as Abha use to yell to be fit. Suhas had suddenly got into this drastic change, but his face was becoming dull & Manav was worried for him.

From that day Suhas knew there was no chance that Abha would change her decision. He loved & tried to spend every moment with her & with their kids. He planned to go for picnic as it was Arya's birthday. Abha knew the court hearing was coming soon, she thought she can't keep the kids away from him. As a father he has done everything right, but soon she remembered the yet to be born child & she felt sad. She realized Suhas is not the father of these 2 but 3 kids. The thought had spoiled her mood. They were going to Essel world, water kingdom. The children had great fun, Suhas drove the car. They also entered the boat to reach water kingdom, Suhas helped Abha at every point, holding her, caring & helping with the kids. Abha too would take care of him. Ask him to have water, to wear the cap as it was too hot. They enjoyed with kids, kids pulled both of them into the water & the whole family was playing under the water shower tree. The kid's splashed water, played games. Suhas brought ice creams & snacks. It seemed as if in the whole enjoyment they had forgotten that they r soon to get separated. There were moments when Abha had lied on his arms, when she had smiled at him when the kids splased water on them. How she held his hands when she was scared in the Giant wheel. Suhas was so happy. Abha & kids were also very happy. Coming back, all were tired, Abha took the kids & as they slept, she too had fallen asleep. Suhas was driving back to their home. Suhas felt will such moment come in my life again…!!

They reached their home. Abha woked & Suhas carried Arya in his arms & Abha took Khushi, they entered the room & put them to bed. They looked at their kids; they were in deep sleep with a smile on their face. Suhas put off the light & closed the door. Suhas was about to kiss her as he normally did after putting the children to bed, both came close & then realized, Suhas said Sorry, Abha rushed to their room & sat near the dressing table, removing her jewellery. Suhas changed & came out. Abha was just staring at the mirror.

Suhas: Abha kya hua? Sorry! I had forgotten….

Abha: Kya main boodhi ho gayi hun?

Suhas (with a smile): Mujhe nahi pata tha Budhape mey log itne sunder dikhte hain.

Abha: Woh ladki ki umra kya thi?

Suhas (feeling a bit uneasy): Kaun?

Abha: Wahi ! mauritious wali, Zoyna

Suhas: Woh 32 ke aas paass hogi.

Abha: bahut khubsurat thi.

Suhas:  Nashe mey dekha tha, tab lagi hogi. Jab hosh mey aya, aur dekha to Kuch daravani dikhi.

Abha Couldn't stop smiling): Suhas tum mere leye meri zindagi se bhi badkar the. Kyun Kiya? Kal hame court mey jana hai.

Suhas knew it. He just said: Meri galitiyan mere pure parivaar ko takliff de rahe hain.

Abha: Bachon ko kaise batau?

Suhas trying to hide his tears. …

Suhas: Tum mujhe unse milne dogi na?

Abha: Bache to humare hain, main apne se tumhe door kar sakti hun magar bacho se unka Papa nahi. Woh tumhe bahut chahte hain. Shayad mujhese bhi jyada.

Suhas: Main layak nahi na…kisike pyaar ke.

Abha didn't answer & went to change her sari.

Suhas lit the night lamp, looked out of the window, he was feeling very uncomfortable suddenly. He wanted to smoke to relive the uncomfort but he had promised himself he will do whatever use to make Abha happy. He walked here & there.

Abha came out, she was emotional & tensed with tomorrow's turn of events. She just went to sleep. She was thinking why till now Suhas hasn't come & laid on the bed. She knew after a long drive Suhas would always tell her to give him a little massage on his back. She just turned around & saw he wasn't there in the room. He had walked out of the room. She looked around. He was lying on the sofa & trying to breathe. Abha panicked.

Abha: Suhas what happen? I will call the doctor. ..r u alright! Oh god, how much u r sweating. ( She started wiping the sweat & taking him close ….holding him tightly..)

Suhas: Don't worry Abha. I am fine. I didn't want to bother u that's why came here. U go & sleep!

Abha: What had happened to u ? Why were u feeling so restless?

Suhas: Actually I stopped smoking. U know its an addiction, & above that I cant sleep without smoking at least 1 cigarette, but as I promised not to do anything which u don't like. So started taking sleeping pills to get sleep or else I get extremely restless. Bas today the pills pack got over, so feeling suffocation & restlessness.

Abha: Wait, I will ask doctor… u r taking pills! That's not atall good for u & ur blood pressure can rise with this state.

Suhas: I am fine.

Abha: I am not asking u anything now, tum hamesha health ko nazar andaz karte ho…(She calls up, doctor tells some medicine. Abha makes some juice for him & brings it.)Suhas holds Abha's hand while taking the juice….

Suhas: Abha , …..I am sorry for spoiling ur mood after a good day.

Abha: What about spoiling my trust & my faith in u.

Suhas: I …………….. (he looks at the walls of his house…)

Abha: U r trying everything to make me happy. Doing everything which I like & avoiding all I don't like. Is this so that I can forgive u …

Suhas: May be! I just want to see u happy. I have hurt u a lot I know, just trying to make sure u don't get hurt more. I don't know what to do? In our married life for 13 yrs, I very tried every moment to make my family happy; I have tried to fulfill ur wishes, taking up children's responsibilities. Making my career grow rapidly. U have been the centre of my life, my family that I live for. We have together made it possible to come out of difficult times & have dreamt together to make our children's future secure. Now if I loose u, I loose my soul. How can I live without u. I know I have done wrong, I know it's to stay all my life now.

Abha: I am trying to hate u , but I cant Suhas…I love u I know. U r honest, u have been mine all the way in these 13 yrs but then I can't forget u touched another women. I can't forget that u r going to become a father; my children will be in mess if they come to know of this. How should I cope?

Suhas: I want u all…. Can't we be together….plzzzzzz….

Abha: If she & the child come back then…

Suhas: I certainly am responsible for the child. Abt the mother I have nothing to do with her.

Abha: I surely will try to think over…

seasplash thumbnail
awwww just one mistake ruined their lives....anyways i pity on suhas he is in bad condition..... 😭 😭 😭
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Awww, what a sad story. It reminds me a little of the movie "Masoom," but you seem to be taking it in a completely different direction. I was also reminded of another movie "Jab Pyar Kisise Hota Hai" (new one) at the part where Suhas becomes sick because he gave up cigarettes. Anyway, very interesting concept. I feel terrible for both of them. Hope they decide against the divorce.
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: seasplash

awwww just one mistake ruined their lives....anyways i pity on suhas he is in bad condition..... 😭 😭 😭

hi khubu.. awww u feelign for Suhas.. chalo i hope someone having soft corner for him.. that means kahin to is happenign what i want.. but Abha bhi to correct hai.. compromise karee.. kaise...😕

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuhanaSafar

Awww, what a sad story. It reminds me a little of the movie "Masoom," but you seem to be taking it in a completely different direction. I was also reminded of another movie "Jab Pyar Kisise Hota Hai" (new one) at the part where Suhas becomes sick because he gave up cigarettes. Anyway, very interesting concept. I feel terrible for both of them. Hope they decide against the divorce.

HI Rabia.. dear our WOTW.. am glad u r reading this short story.. its very close to my heart.. i want readers to feel for both the charcters and not just one.. i hope u feel that... yup Masoom ka thoda touch .. and ya the otehr film... Masoom is such an excellent film that i will say.. even agar maine ussmey ka ek %feel bhi lapyee i will be on the top feelign abt myself...

against the divorce.. hmm its not that easy for Abha na... lets see what the last part brings out...😉

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
👏 nice part.....quite sad
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

👏 nice part.....quite sad

ailaa..... meri Vandu ki ankh ko kya hua... areeee.. part was nice..but sad ..oh willl try n cheer u later.... hope u read the last part and like it as well..😃