Brad and Jennifer have separated

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
source: yahoo.com

Brad and Jen: A Couple No More

January 8, 2005

ET has confirmed that Hollywood super couple BRAD PITT and JENNIFER ANISTON have announced that they are separating.

"We would like to announce that after seven years together we have decided to formally separate," Brad and Jen said in a statement posted on People.com. "For those who follow these sorts of things, we would like to explain that our separation is not the result of any of the speculation reported by the tabloid media. This decision is the result of much thoughtful consideration. We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another. We ask in advance for your kindness and sensitivity in the coming months."

Just recently Jen was photographed without her wedding ring and the tabloids ran rampant that the couple was having marital troubles. However, just this New Year's, Brad and Jen were spotted vacationing on the beautiful Caribbean island of Anguilla with "Friends" pal COURTENEY COX and her hubby DAVID ARQUETTE.

The former couple were married on July 29, 2000 in a lavish Malibu, CA, ceremony in front of family, friends and many of Hollywood's elite. The two actors have been extremely busy working on individual projects and have spent a lot of time apart recently as Jen worked on such films as 'Along Came Polly' and the upcoming 'Rumor Has It' with KEVIN COSTNER and Brad worked on such films as 'Troy,' 'Ocean's Twelve' and the upcoming 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' with ANGELINA JOLIE.

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I heard about this as well. It's so sad!I thought they were a really cute couple:(
nice_n_sweet Groupbie
nice_n_sweet
nice_n_sweet

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
awww that so sad . I really didn't want them to seprate. They looked so cute toghether.OuchCry I am really shocked to hear this.
abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
has there been any marriage in hollywood where both are actors that has been successful..?
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article, anjali. I was so shocked when I heard this news. I thought that if there was any Hollywood couple who could save their marriage, it was Brad and Jen. But I guess not.Dead
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
thanx for the article anjali308 its sadCry
alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
its sad they made a cute couple!!!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top