Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Some days back , got a chance to talk with one old lady. I was with another girl friend of mine , who is also unmarried. so the old lady gave advice to both of  us " if a you have to share mirror with your man , then it surely be a problem for your relationship"LOL

So what you say LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Man and Mirror" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Men have horrible fashion and grooming sense. I think it is a rare catch to find a man who knows what not to wear and how to style their hair.

I mean have you seen the difference grooming can do.

In fact why share, we can both have our full length mirrors.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
i think the true meaning of the sayin might be, dont let the man see you raw.. without you having done all that make-up and ornamentation... its true that people cant really stand raw face of even their most cherished possessions.. so never share a mirror with a man makes sense..

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Everybody should look mirror and watch their own image and then think make sure..what we see is not who we are. Big smile I like the bathroom mirror only lol Wink Tongue

Some people hate mirror..cos it reflects something real there Wink

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Mujhe to sawaal hi samajh mein nahin aaya.  LOL

BTW, I spend minimal time in front of mirror that too combing hair.  LOL

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Somehow, I get extremely irritated by vain men.  Men who are into always checking mirrors and over-conscious of their looks get on my nerves big time Angry I think your friend's dadi ma advised you gals rightly here.  I feel such men are usually self-centered and insecure.....just my pov here.   

What? As if women don't do it...if anything they spend more time. LOL

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Morning_Dew

Some days back , got a chance to talk with one old lady. I was with another girl friend of mine , who is also unmarried. so the old lady gave advice to both of  us " if a you have to share mirror with your man , then it surely be a problem for your relationship"LOL

So what you say LOLLOL

Oh! that may be the cause of problems (in my life)LOLLOL., If I am late for duty and combing my hair, he will be there, trying his new shirt.Wink  Seriously, It is mere nonsense.

Now the "Vastu experts" are advising the same in another way, "keep away tv, computers, and mirrored cupboards from bed rooms and if it is there, please keep it covered".  Surely, it is a problem if one of the partners  engrossed in a tv show or ina an animated chatting or infront of mirror admireing own beauty

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitasuni

Originally posted by Morning_Dew

So what you say LOLLOL

Oh! that may be the cause of problems (in my life)LOLLOL., If I am late for duty and combing my hair, he will be there, trying his new shirt.Wink  Seriously, It is mere nonsense.--if men do something sensible things..why you people think its nonsenseConfusedWinkTongue

Now the "Vastu experts" are advising the same in another way, "keep away tv, computers, and mirrored cupboards from bed rooms and if it is there, please keep it covered".  Surely, it is a problem if one of the partners  engrossed in a tv show or ina an animated chatting or infront of mirror admireing own beauty--LOLLOLLOLdont bluffLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.