Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

   

DOTW: Whats ur take on these

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

appu_m

Senior Member

appu_m

Joined: 08 March 2007

Posts: 748

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
As the precap for monday is shown as Avni talking to Ragini that Sadi told she doesnt want to talk or see anyone from the mamaji family.

1)What happens Sadi comes to know regarding all these and plans made by Naveen n Avni for getting the whole property?
2) What will happen if Vasu comes to know of the plan?
3) Will sadi succeed in bringing Alekh come out of his condition?
4) What do u think about Indrajit's different behaviour towards Alekh and Ranvir?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Whats ur take on these" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

banker008

Groupbie

banker008

Joined: 10 March 2008

Posts: 96

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I feel that Inderjit has a chip on his shoulder. It seems (at least to me) that he could care less of Alekh and when Ranvir was here he didn't seem as happy as chachu did.

I so want Avni to get caught. Poor Sadna and Ragini don't need this. I hope that Badi Maa does find out and quick. Hopefully they won't drag this track for weeks and weeks.

I hope this is totaly hatke fromt he other "lost memory" soaps. The most recent one I watched was Dulhan and I hope that when he does regain his memory he doesn't forget Sadhna. How sad would that be?

appu_m

Senior Member

appu_m

Joined: 08 March 2007

Posts: 748

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by banker008

I feel that Inderjit has a chip on his shoulder. It seems (at least to me) that he could care less of Alekh and when Ranvir was here he didn't seem as happy as chachu did.

I so want Avni to get caught. Poor Sadna and Ragini don't need this. I hope that Badi Maa does find out and quick. Hopefully they won't drag this track for weeks and weeks.

I hope this is totaly hatke fromt he other "lost memory" soaps. The most recent one I watched was Dulhan and I hope that when he does regain his memory he doesn't forget Sadhna. How sad would that be?


 i too feel that Indrajit doesnt treat Alekh as his son. thats why Vasu was reminding him that Alekh is his own blood. But the incident behind Alekh becoming this type of person is unknown.So we cant blame him completely. i wish he have some more "apnapan" towards Alekh. But he was shown much excited when Ranvir was coming back from US.
Avni should be caught as soon as possible. but once she is caught serial will end fast..LOLLOLLOL. But still i want the story to go fast not dragging as the wedding day. At least Vasu should come to know. i think she can take Gauri's help in which she is expert to investigate all the things going wrong in the house.

i dont think Alekh will forget Sadi as he is not suffering from memory loss.. anywaz we will wait n watch for the twist that time.


Edited by appu_m - 11 April 2008 at 4:11pm

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Joined: 30 November 2004

Posts: 35299

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by appu_m



1)What happens Sadi comes to know regarding all these and plans made by Naveen n Avni for getting the whole property?
2) What will happen if Vasu comes to know of the plan?
3) Will sadi succeed in bringing Alekh come out of his condition?
4) What do u think about Indrajit's different behaviour towards Alekh and Ranvir?

1) & 2) Firstly Sadi will be shocked, and then debate who to tell - I am not sure how Vasu will react, really depends on how she finds out. I know what you guys mean by dragging it along as we saw the wedding episode, but i think the whole wedding episode was great we got to see the whole day and both families. I think Sadi finding out the plan and being with Aalekh and making Aalekh better will take time

3) I really hope she is successful, its like how can she not Embarrassed - she justs to find out more about Aalekh and him to be more comfortable with her. I so hope he doesnt forget her as someone said he hasnt got a memory loss but since we know he doesnt know he's got married - so who knows how he might react to that

4)i think Indrajit is so out of contact with Aalekh that he doesnt have any hope on him getting better, also as we have seen he rather go to work then be at home and maybe wants Ranvir to take over from him, since Ranvir is USA educated,

appu_m

Senior Member

appu_m

Joined: 08 March 2007

Posts: 748

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

3) I really hope she is successful, its like how can she not Embarrassed - she justs to find out more about Aalekh and him to be more comfortable with her.

As the story demands she will b successful but that will take more time but definitely someone should help her find out what happened to Alekh and how he has turned into this condition. If choti ma and family r the villains then i think it will take much more time for Sadi to get out of the situation. First of all Sadi herself requires a change i guess.

4)i think Indrajit is so out of contact with Aalekh that he doesnt have any hope on him getting better, also as we have seen he rather go to work then be at home and maybe wants Ranvir to take over from him, since Ranvir is USA educated,

Thats true that he wants Ranvir to take over but as a father he should have faith in Alekh as he is his own son.



Edited by appu_m - 11 April 2008 at 6:35pm

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Joined: 30 November 2004

Posts: 35299

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 4:40am | IP Logged
^ when hope and faith has gone from one son, there's not much he can do unless he sees a change in Aalekh made by Sadi then Indrajit might start believing that Aalekh can get better :)

Also as we have said Dolly wouldnt be doing strange things as the red rose or anythiNG else coz she really doesnt have a problem with Sadi, but if it was Ragini then she would taunt Ragini etc IMO

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 12 February 2006

Posts: 28963

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appu_m

As the precap for monday is shown as Avni talking to Ragini that Sadi told she doesnt want to talk or see anyone from the mamaji family.

1)What happens Sadi comes to know regarding all these and plans made by Naveen n Avni for getting the whole property? I dont think she'll come to know any of this any time now, but if she does... I guess she wont be able to do anything.
2) What will happen if Vasu comes to know of the plan? She's def going to not be surprised and make sure that it never happens.
3) Will sadi succeed in bringing Alekh come out of his condition? Yes, im sure of this... but only after rag-ran marriage.
4) What do u think about Indrajit's different behaviour towards Alekh and Ranvir? Maybe hes just ashamed that his one son is a mental man... but im sure once he improves he'll love Alekh too...

appu_m

Senior Member

appu_m

Joined: 08 March 2007

Posts: 748

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

^ when hope and faith has gone from one son, there's not much he can do unless he sees a change in Aalekh made by Sadi then Indrajit might start believing that Aalekh can get better :)

Also as we have said Dolly wouldnt be doing strange things as the red rose or anythiNG else coz she really doesnt have a problem with Sadi, but if it was Ragini then she would taunt Ragini etc IMO


Hope should never be lost as Alekh is his own son. Yep chances are there Indrajit starts liking Alekh when Sadi can make a change. but i think its a long run thing. Whose doing all the things against Alekh is a big confusion. when i think about it almost all family member's name comes to my mind. only time will solve this mystery. now the pointer points to choti maa and her family. Dolly is also possibility as she doesn't like anyone except Ranvir.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
So whats next? suresh555 3 352 07 November 2009 at 11:57pm
By suresh555
WHATS THE BEST WEDDING YOU'VE SEEN ON INDIAN TV zaland 3 359 30 October 2009 at 1:45pm
By .shona.
whats wrong with my hero?? -SalShah4eva- 5 346 30 October 2009 at 12:43pm
By Sweet-Violet
whats up with u all

2 3

-SalShah4eva- 18 961 11 April 2009 at 3:01am
By _charu_
DOTW - Character or Story Focused?

2

-Shobha- 10 766 16 March 2009 at 8:05pm
By prat9

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.