India-Forums

confesed

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

hey ppl.im in us n v r bhind by ALOT as most of u noe..........so i dun wanna wait...v r up 2 da part where rimjim finally decidin 2 get her rightz baq frm every1 n all

wanted 2 noe wen malini will b exposed n all

i wud lyke sum1 2 breifly update me on wat happenz from where i am up 2 to where india iz up to den i will read updatez here

hope im not askin 4 2 much.....

thanx in advance

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I am also in us and i also couldnt wait so what i did is i read all the epidodes here from the part where rimjhim is getting married to prem and yeshoda expose prem. now i read the daily updates.
 I will try to write the summery of what happened from that part, lets see if i can Smile
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Rimjhim demanding her rights makes the whole family shocked, everybody questions rimjhim if shes doing the right thing including babuji and avinash, but yeshoda supports rimjhim.

Malini contacts vj and asks him to leave the country, but he cant leave the country coz prem has his passport.

babuji gets stressed coz of rimjhim's behaviour. I guess rimjhim calls sameer to talk to babuji, Sameer tells Babuji that he believes that everything Rimjhim has said about Malini is true.Sameer says that when Rimjhim was kidnapped back in panchgani, there was a police investigation afterwards and Vijays name was popping up everywhere on everyones lips and stuff. Then Sameer tells the same story to Avinash and some more family members, adding that the thug leader Sawant was also questioned and he also said Vijay was behind everything. Babuji says he wants to make a speech..the family are present. Babuji tells everyone that Rimjhim has done alot for the family, so much that we dont even have to mention here how much she has done, she has always proved herself right on every occasion of doubt. She has supported every member of this family in their time of need, so she deserve the rights as bahu of the house. Malini faints The doctor is called and tells everyone that its nothing to worry about as infact Malini is PREGNANT. Malini cries infront of irvati and babuji, saying she tolerated so much in the house and does not want the child to suffer, babuji feels the strain and asks rimjhim to move to guest room (ahh again) he tells her she will be the daugher of the house but she cant get avinash or megha (thats stupid). rimjhim decides to leave the house and move to allahbad, everyone pleads her not to leave but she wont change her decision.. right then  Prem finally brings vj. vj tells everyone the truth about malini and she is exposed infront of the family (FINALLY) everyone is shocked. Malini tells avinash that its all lie, avinash slaps malini (hehe) and throws her out the house. (serves her right!) But bua stops him, she tells him that malini is pregnant so we cant make her leave the house. Malini stays in the house. (for more tricks)

Somebody please update now, i cant do it im very bad at this.. im getting confused.. lol.

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

no no you're doing really good fairy_tale.  Good job   

Ok so let's try from here.....so after Rimjhim is proven innocent yet once again, she is finally the bahu of the house and Malini is the one sent to the guest room...not as a daughter but as a woman who is pregnant by Avinash.  She is really upset and when Rimjhim comes in and taunts her, she states to herself that this game is not over yet and she will get Avinash.  Avinash and Rimjhim meanwhile have declared that they love each other and that she shouldn't be keeping her problems to herself and burden herself but to tell him too, as she never told him in the first place that she cancer when she was pregnant with Megha.  Anyhow, Malini kidnaps Megha and gives the child over to her Mama and Mami, and then calls Avinash and tells him to come to a house where she is waiting for him and tells him that Megha is with her and if she ever wants to see her again, then Avinash should come there and get her.  Malini in essence, has tricked Avinash and he goes.  Rimjhim, Yashoda, and Prem go behind to see what Malini is doing and then sees that Malini has threatened Avinash, that if he doesn't belong to her, then he doesn't belong to anyone.  She tells him that she will kill the both of them so they can be together.  Avinash tells her that she is being stupid and tries to stop her but she won't.  The police are also around the house and knocking on the door to get Malini and Avinash out and Rimjhim is yelling for Avinash to get out of the house, as well as Malini, but Malini lights the stove or something and the house catches on fire and bursts into flames.   Rimjhim screams and cries so much on Prem and Yashoda.  They think that Avinash and Malini are dead because the next day, there are two bodies that are found.  In reality, those bodies are really of the two servants who were in that house.  Rimjhim and the family think that Avinash has died but they don't want Bhavani to find out as they think that he won't be able to take it.  Pratik already died so how could he take it that two of his sons are now dead and Rakesh is in jail.  Well we found out in the later episodes in India that Malini and Avinash are alive and that Malini was really pregnant because she had a miscarriage in the accident and lost her child, and is now blaming Rimjhim for it (it was Malini's own fault not anyone else's) and Avinash was unconcious.  The doctors told her that Avinash's back side of the brain was damaged and he lost his memory and asked if he had any family.  She lied and said no she was the only one and took him with her.  Her tricks are again up her sleeve.  She takes advantage of his situation and lies to him and makes him become Anand and gives him medication.  She gets her cousin Shweta, Mama and Mami's daughter to be Anand's mate and go with him to ruin Bhavani Shankar, and lies to Anand stating that Bhavani Shankar, Rimjhim's family killed his parents and that he should go and take revenge upon that family.  Anand or in reality, Avinash is hell bent on doing so.  Meanwhile, Rimjhim, Yashoda and Kaveri are fighting off the political unrest that is being caused by Pratap and Kaveri is trying to fulfill her deceased hubby's wish of building a hospital.  Rakesh finds another job with a lady named Mohini after he gets out of jail, because of what happened with his fraud, that again, Malini caused and that was why he was in jail.  Kaveri also has her baby too.  And Bhavani and everyone has accepted the fact that perhaps Avinash is dead, and Rimjhim and Prem think that they have burnt Avinash's body but in reality, that was one of the servants, not him.  Rimjhim and Prem find Megha and Durga is trying to takeover the hotels that were bought over by Malini (the hotels originally belonged to Avinash as it was his own business) and Bhavani, and Rimjhim, Yashoda, and Kaveri go together and kick Durga out and get Avinash's business back.  Durga is also out to take revenge on Rimjhim and the family and will do anything to get it like Malini.  I don't know if they are working together here or not.  Anyhow, so Avinash is now Anand, Shweta is his mate and Malini is working in the background with Shweta trying to fulfill all of the plans.  Rakesh has a good job with Mohini, but now those two are having an affair...Rakesh is cheating on Yashoda. 

Meanwhile, Anand comes to the house and everyone thinks he is Avinash, but he is cold towards them, so they get the idea that he isn't really their Avinash.  Anand buys the house from the family and then kicks them all out of the house stating that this was his parent's house and that   he will get them back for killing his parents (oh gosh, Malini and her crap  ).  Rimjhim however, the superwoman of the Bhavani household stays behind even though Anand tells her to leave sternly.  She believes that this is Avinash and that Malini did something to him so she stays.  She gets sick and the next morning Anand finds her outside cold and having a high fever so he brings her inside.....she knows that Shweta gives him antibotics cuz Malini tells her to, and so she knows that his mind is not there...but he brings Rimjhim inside and tells her that once she is better he will kick her out.  Rimjhim convinces him to keep her as the maid of the house and that she will eat 2 times a day so he agrees, much to Shweta's happiness.  She isn't happy about this and thinks that Rimjhim has something up her sleeve.   Anand and Rimjhim get along as Rimjhim proves to him that Bhavani's family does not even treat her right and her own mother in law calls her "Eh Ladki!" and not by her name.  So after he is convinced, she tells him that she will help him get Bhavani in justice (she is saying that only to get him back and to stay close to him) and he agrees and she starts to help him even though he doesn't know yet that she is playing with his head.....

Ok I will stop from there...this is a bit tiring but will continue tomorrow!!  Enjoy reading this so far ok.   

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 12:03am | IP Logged
good job exotic, you have a natural talent Wink Clap
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 12:04am | IP Logged
good job exotic, you have a natural talent WinkClap
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

thanx...........exotic n fairy tail

it waz really helpful

gr8 jobClap

~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
oh yea.iz there more or iz dis where india iz upto

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style... Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style...  12

Hrishikesh Pandey who plays Shakti in Humari Betiyon Ka Vivah On Zee ...

Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad! Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad!  21

Kamya Punjabi has no doubt, been acclaimed for her various negative ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index