Paranormal

1,750,000 years old Ram Setu-pics

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MiniRulz

IF-Rockerz

MiniRulz

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

guys whenever i see these pics-my heart skips a beat.from our childhood we hear about ramayana and how lord ram with the help of his vanar sena made the setu from rameshwaram to lanka.my heart wants to believe it is true.what do you say?isn't this fascinating?read on....

Space images taken by NASA reveal a mysterious ancient bridge in the Palk Strait between India and Sri Lanka. The recently discovered bridge currently named as Adams Bridge is made of chain of shoals, c.18 mi (30 km) long.

The bridges unique curvature and composition by age reveals that it is man made. The legends as well as Archeological studies reveal that the first signs of human inhabitants in Sri Lanka date back to the a primitive age, about 1,750,000 years ago and the bridges age is also almost equivalent.

This information is a crucial aspect for an insight into the mysterious legend called Ramayana, which was supposed to have taken place in tredha yuga (more than 1,700,000 years ago).

In this epic, there is a mentioning about a bridge, which was built between Rameshwaram (India) and Srilankan coast under the supervision of a dynamic and invincible figure called Rama who is supposed to be the incarnation of the Supreme.

bridge1.jpg (40330 bytes)

Image:Ramas bridge.jpg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1,750,000 years old Ram Setu-pics" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MiniRulz

IF-Rockerz

MiniRulz

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
15 views and no comments.come on guys write Embarrassed

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info mini dear.. Smile
but we knew this ..as earlier i made a post on pics +video of ram-setu Smile

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friend_125

thanks for the info mini dear.. Smile
but we knew this ..as earlier i made a post on pics +video of ram-setu Smile

yep! indeed posted before... here is the link:

~ R@m-setu ~ founded.[ Article + Video ]

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
To avoid multiple threads on the same topic..closing this one okay..
Don't feel offended...Please Embarrassed

Regards,
Paranormal Dev Team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top