Raajkumar Aaryyan

Predictions based on NDTV gallery pics (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by its me tan

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

oh my god these pic r really cool anirudh and yammi r really cool and see aaryan picking 1 person from each lok and making his own army cant wait for next episode

me neitherTongueTongue

hope this is not just a promo still, tehy will actually show both of AAaryyan and bhairavi like this

oh, tehy look ravishing togetherTongue-veryrarely we find such a fitting tv couple

may be your wish will come true Shruti: tehy will become real life couple too

yes they r lovely couple u know wat tan i was just going through some article where it was mentioned that the couple who r shooting away from mumbai r becoming real life couple as they spent max time with each other it was for sagar poduction as they shoot in varodora and co star spent max time with each other ndbecoming real life couple .rajkumar aaryan shooting is also going on real location i hope if they r not couple then atleast they should become best friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Predictions based on NDTV gallery pics (Page 2)" in Raajkumar Aaryyan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
i just checked there site did u notice in 1 pic aaryan and bhoothnath was holding mani i think puru die

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

oh my god these pic r really cool anirudh and yammi r really cool and see aaryan picking 1 person from each lok and making his own army cant wait for next episode

me neitherTongueTongue

hope this is not just a promo still, tehy will actually show both of AAaryyan and bhairavi like this

oh, tehy look ravishing togetherTongue-veryrarely we find such a fitting tv couple

may be your wish will come true Shruti: tehy will become real life couple too

yes they r lovely couple u know wat tan i was just going through some article where it was mentioned that the couple who r shooting away from mumbai r becoming real life couple as they spent max time with each other it was for sagar poduction as they shoot in varodora and co star spent max time with each other ndbecoming real life couple .rajkumar aaryan shooting is also going on real location i hope if they r not couple then atleast they should become best friends

i think they are already very good friends, without understanding such a  chemistry is not possible

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

i just checked there site did u notice in 1 pic aaryan and bhoothnath was holding mani i think puru die

i have  such a suspicion too, please no no no

he are soo cute -you know what, may be like sagars thye will recycle actors too and we will see puru in a new avatar

yes i saw all the pictures, aaryyan and bhootnath together, i posted them here tooTongue

so we will catch some bhootnath soon

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 1:18am | IP Logged

he are soo cute -you know what, may be like sagars thye will recycle actors too and we will see puru in a new avatar

yes i saw all the pictures, aaryyan and bhootnath together, i posted them here tooTongue

there r lot of pic u have posted selected pic pls post other pic also

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged

there r lot of pic u have posted selected pic pls post other pic also

i Posted all pics available on the NDTV imagine Promotion gallery

tell me where did you find otehr pics and i will post from there thenTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top