Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Hey guys, i have put up some cool new promotional pics from the Channels show galley

guys  the  pictures really gave  me something to cook up. and here is tan with her thinking cap on:Cool

firstly A and B will have a  nice cool reconciliation and both looks hot in teh chirindi dresses, chirind ke joy ho. so together they will hunt for vishakha

Aaryyan and bHairavi rocking love story: hope they show itDay Dreaming

they will meet BHootnath fro it seems, may be first Bhootnath under the  spell of ivhanova will attack them but then they will  join in hands

guys like shruti predicted , now  a lady the one who was highlighted in land of diamonds  will join in AAryyan's gang

and i think definitely there love will springHeart between this lady, her name yet to be disclosed and TuhinHeart

what will happen to puru? will he die or will he get a girlApprove

maybe aaryyan will divide teh country in two parts  and give one to each couple

there is going to be a super oh dear my love scene between aaryyan and Bhairavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Predictions based on NDTV gallery pics" in Raajkumar Aaryyan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 8:15am | IP Logged

opps forgot, Bhairavi will take care of her Aaryyan adoringly

cannot wait to seehow they weave teh Bhairavi back to her form part

and tehre are traces of hussein baba too, but whether it is Bhujang  upto his game or not taht is yet o be seen and predicted uponWink

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Also i have  an impression about Vishaka, the lady playing Vishakha is really expressing  cool attitude, will cook something up for her too

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
[

Besides wow! look at Aniruddh, he is really looking cool and handsome and everything after a weightloss and trimming , and here is he looking  absolutely fabulous  in this cool chirind dress: even better than ever than earlier episodesHeart

love both of them togetehr

what  a fitting pair they make

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
folks please share your views

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
oh my god these pic r really cool anirudh and yammi r really cool and see aaryan picking 1 person from each lok and making his own army cant wait for next episode

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
in the 1 pic is aaryan and bhairvi holding hands

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

oh my god these pic r really cool anirudh and yammi r really cool and see aaryan picking 1 person from each lok and making his own army cant wait for next episode

me neitherTongueTongue

hope this is not just a promo still, tehy will actually show both of AAaryyan and bhairavi like this

oh, tehy look ravishing togetherTongue-veryrarely we find such a fitting tv couple

may be your wish will come true Shruti: tehy will become real life couple too

Post Reply New Post

Go to top