Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Rishi's whereabouts.........

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Guys do any of you know where Rishi is nowadays.................. It is a long time that they showed him in the serial. What I feel is that he maybe collecting evidence against Kashish........ Those will be needed to save his bigB because very soon BigB is going to fall into trouble and even get arrested. What do you all say??????????

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

interesting theory.....yea i  hope rishi is collecting some evidence against kashish bc lately she's been annoying me. if sujal does fall into trouble hopefully he'll be saved rite away bc i can't see him suffering like that. kashish is another story....LOL

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
LOL
saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I am certainly of the opinion that Rishi should expose Kashish...I mean how long do we have to endure Kashish's nonsense?
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Yeh i hope Rishi does do soemthing good for a change and come to his Big B's rescue even though Sujal is still mad at him. Maybe if he exposes Kashish then Sujal will begin to forgive him.Smile

Yet i hope Sujal does not stay angry at Kashish for too long coz i still want them to be together even though Kashish's detective skills are whack and she is being soo paronoid. Angry 

You know half of the problems that arise in these people's lives is because they all are not straightforward. If they want to tell something to someone it takes them 10 yrs for that person to find out and that too from another person. Why does everyone talk in riddles? They need to get to the point. Okay, i may have exaggerated but sometimes its so frustrating. Angry

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pardesi-mem

....You know half of the problems that arise in these people's lives is because they all are not straightforward. If they want to tell something to someone it takes them 10 yrs for that person to find out and that too from another person. Why does everyone talk in riddles? .........

LOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top